Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

How Do I Send Money To Ghana. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Send Money To Ghana. (145 Views)

How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA / What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Send Money To Ghana. by Akposkiz: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2023
I need help on how to send monies to a friend of mine in Ghana, I'm really confused and need help to send it from my bank account in Nigeria. Your suggestions are higly welcomed, any way apart from crypto.
Re: How Do I Send Money To Ghana. by Wodu89: 10:35am On Sep 17, 2023
Got to ECOBANK. They has a special transfer system for transfers to Ghana
Re: How Do I Send Money To Ghana. by wittywriter: 11:03am On Sep 17, 2023
Akposkiz:
I need help on how to send monies to a friend of mine in Ghana, I'm really confused and need help to send it from my bank account in Nigeria. Your suggestions are higly welcomed, any way apart from crypto.

Use MoMo.

Wittyness
Re: How Do I Send Money To Ghana. by Typicool8(m): 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Use chipper cash

(1) (Reply)

Works Minister, Dave Umahi, Is Creating Demand And Supply Chaos---cement Produce / Youtube Income Stream With These 10 Youtube Course Selling For Just N4900 / Global Bet Virtual Games- Earn 50,000 Naira & above weekly by becoming an agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.