Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out (1733 Views)

DSS Quizzes Sheikh Auwal Shariff For Criticizing Tinubu Over Hardship / Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Habibat Tinubu : Check This Out All Well Meaning Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by lawani: 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

U see one of d problem I hv with those rice bandits, they always claim to be smart while they are dumbest. Something Jonathan wanted to do and they all took over Ojota is same thing they want to do.
Hausa has being busy attacking them on Twitter regards to d appointment but u won't see them attack hausa back but they will like to drag one tribe in d fight

We are here on nairaland together. Please direct me to a Hausa attacking Yoruba so that I can apologize to the person, explain or retaliate. I have never come across any.
Re: To Those People Criticizing Tinubu. Check This Out by zeuss: 1:54am On Sep 18, 2023
Acekidc4:
They will Continue Crying and Wailing till Tinubu finish his Tenure in 2031. Then they will now Start a Fresh Wailing 😩😫 from 2031 to 2039 when North takes Over!!

Look at foolishness on display. Bigoted Animal. You don't even know Dat it is d North that is critical of the appointments. Daft

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Working On Phcn - Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello / Unprecedented V.Cship ''war'' at ''Zik's'' university / Igbo Must Be President In 2015. It Is Sacrosanct And Sacred- ATIKU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.