Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka (20772 Views)

Tinubu: Soyinka Denies Paying Tribute To APC Presidential Flagbearer / Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by legitnow1: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
Appletek:

Mandela nko?
They gave him for killing whites through the ANC. Abi?
All these village boys sef.

The Norwegian Nobel Committee has decided to award the Nobel Peace Prize for 1993 to Nelson R. Mandela and Frederik Willem de Klerk for their work for the peaceful termination of the apartheid regime, and for laying the foundations for a new democratic South Africa.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by legitnow1: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
THERE IS A REASON, I POSTED THAT FOR US TO LEARN THE WAY THE WHITE MAN OPERATES.

FREDERIK WILLEM DE KLERK WAS AN APARTHEID LEADER.

THE AWARD WAS JOINT.

Y DID THEY NOT JUST GIVE MANDELA?

. He had been a forceful proponent of apartheid's system of racial segregation and was perceived as an advocate of the white minority's interests.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by putin2: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
After I found out that this fool win Nobel prize the laureate became so common to me.
Professor for yoruba language.l

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by Igboslayer: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
legitnow1:

I GAVE YOU A DATE FOR CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE NOBEL PRIZE IN OCT 2021

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND, DONT BE IGNORANT.
Na scholarship Adichie win na... Shey confusion and lies don dey romance una together? The problem wey Igbo people get na confidence in fooolishness and yet they don't know it.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by Irony1: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
U mean ur 🐖 father.U a product of baby factory grin

Once again don't transfer your trauma on me. I know it is hard for you, considering your father left you necause your mother lived in a brothel and the traumatic experience watching her get ravaged again and again drains you and has removed your senses.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by Igboslayer: 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
legitnow1:
THERE IS A REASON, I POSTED THAT FOR US TO LEARN THE WAY THE WHITE MAN OPERATES.

FREDERIK WILLEM DE KLERK WAS AN APARTHEID LEADER.

THE AWARD WAS JOINT.

Y DID THEY NOT JUST GIVE MANDELA?
You are always asking fooolish questions with senseless posit.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by Chibuzoripob: 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
grin i understand ur pains. I'll continueto tormentur miserable father and ur 🐖 sef..
Irony1:

Once again don't transfer your trauma on me. I know it is hard for you, considering your father left you necause your mother lived in a brothel and the traumatic experience watching her get ravaged again and again drains you and has removed your senses.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by legitnow1: 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Igboslayer:
You are always asking fooolish questions with senseless posit.

FOOL U
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by legitnow1: 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Igboslayer:
Na scholarship Adichie win na... Shey confusion and lies don dey romance una together? The problem wey Igbo people get na confidence in fooolishness and yet they don't know it.

AMADIOHA TEAR U SLAP THERE
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by Igboslayer: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
legitnow1:

FOOL U
Ponkrinyoo, village boy dey pretend like better person.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by jaxxy(m): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
this is disgraceful from Soyinka
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by Igboslayer: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
legitnow1:

AMADIOHA TEAR U SLAP THERE
Ogun killl you, Oloriburuku omo ale.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by naijapips04: 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Dittodat:
That was so obvious that I was just dumbfounded how people who called themselves political experts couldn't see that before the election.
It was the exact reason why I was able to bet anyone that Tinubu was going to win. It was plain as day and night.
Most of those who voted for Obi would have voted for Atiku if Obi had not been in the election. It's as simple as ABC. Yet some dumbest fools still couldn't see that.
I told so many obedient this, and they said I was wrong. My only fear was Obi dropping out before the election. The moment I realized that it was too late for him to drop out, I was 1000 percent sure that Tinubu will win. I thought that he would win by a more significant margin. That's the only surprise in the result.

The only reason he didn't win with so much of a wide margin is because Atiku did very well in the North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by naijapips04: 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
Reference:
Yes and no.

Yes, the simple arithmetic says the combined votes of the PDP and the LP outstrips that of the APC. The APC is running with an unpopular vote and that is why it is flying against so much public headwind. If the opposition parties were better structured and more organised along ideological lines it will have made governance for the ruling party next to impossible.

No, the simple fact is that before the candidature of the Mr. Obi voter intent to participate was at an all time low and the emergence of the LP candidate reversed that with new registrations running into millions across board'

It is not clear how this demographic will have affected the final outcome if the Labour Party and its candidate did not intend to contest.

shutup. infact, we have our lowest voter turnout in recent years. We had more votes in 2015 and 2019 than we did this year.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by Timothy89(m): 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Puremind1225:
How these old fools attained professorship in this country is still a wonder to me,
The engine that runs through this old man is too small to have made him become a professor

he became a professor by not insulting everyone on public space but criticizing base on his personal opinion according to his fundamental human right

the he-goaat that birth you, birthed a world class fooool like him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by Appletek: 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
legitnow1:

The Norwegian Nobel Committee has decided to award the Nobel Peace Prize for 1993 to Nelson R. Mandela and Frederik Willem de Klerk for their work for the peaceful termination of the apartheid regime, and for laying the foundations for a new democratic South Africa.

You see why you must always get yourself educated before making spurious claims?
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by Boldideas: 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Let me put it straight once again, Peter Obi made Atiku/PDP to loose the election. Immediately Obi decamped to LP, I was like damn! Atiku is bleeped! And Obi is going nowhere!

Imagine Tinubu decamping to another party simply because Amaechi, Osinbajo, and Lawal refused to step down for him before the primaries, if he likes he should shout EMI LO KAN with Megaphones, he will not win anything.

So the fact is that Peter Obi made PDP to loose out in the last election, and rather for both Atiku and Obi to show spirit of sportsmanship and congratulate the one who was wiser than them all, they're busy giving Pizzas and yoghurts to SANS in the name of tribunal and supreme Court brouhaha. 😂🤣😃

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by AskNgige2: 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:
Rice contract has now made you lose your calm, you and ffk are now competing for who will talk pass.

Useless cultist...

Talking from anus
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by AskNgige2: 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
nkemoma:
Our Prof.. has gone mad...

But give it up for Southwesterners

They will support their own at all cost even if he is a cocaine sniffing druggie and thug..

The Easterners need to learn this....

Mind u, most yeruba ddnt support drug Baron..

Check it well

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by 1972xy: 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
My prayer be say " Father, may pdp and labour continue to contest separately. May they not unite in 2027 . Let Obi continue to be the presidential candidate of labour in 2027 and Atiku too.
May they never come under the same umbrella .
Amen !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by StrongInBed1(m): 12:00am On Sep 18, 2023
StreetFight:

Una go cry tire. Losers always cry, and that's what you are doing. We will continue to teach you Politics, just as we have been doing over the decades. You saw the Polics Awolowo taught you during the civil war, you saw the one Tinubu just taught you again? Decades after decades, we keep in teaching you bitter lessons, but you never learn, because you think everything is buying and selling

Your useless Awo died a bitter Man on rat poison he did not teach anything, he was never president zik was, he was a prisoner zik wasn't, your tribe has been a bloody opposition since the creation, only inec made Tinubu, from zik, Ironsi ekwueme and Jonathan did you learn who are there before you.

Yorubas makes noise too much, na una suffer pass.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 18, 2023
I said the same thing. Obi indirectly worked for Tinubu in the last elections.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by Bhol28: 12:09am On Sep 18, 2023
The simple truth they find so hard to accept.If they like they come splitted like dat again in 2027.Sure bet for APC again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 12:14am On Sep 18, 2023
StreetFight:

Post your biological father's CV here, let's see if he is qualified to be Wole Soyinka's gateman
Always insulting their parents. That's how stupid an average Thiéfnubu supporter is. Very uncouth.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by Emekaonline: 12:15am On Sep 18, 2023
Creativity22:
This useless, rice induced, cornfessor . What a shameless old fool. The idiot will be remembered for introducing cultism to Nigeria tertiary institution and playing a part in bringing apc to power

It shows how useless and an orangutan of a being that your father has been. What a shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by Emekaonline: 12:16am On Sep 18, 2023
StrongInBed1:

Your useless Awo died a bitter Man on rat poison he did not teach anything, he was never president zik was, he was a prisoner zik wasn't, your tribe has been a bloody opposition since the creation, only inec made Tinubu, from zik, Ironsi ekwueme and Jonathan did you learn who are there before you.

Yorubas makes noise too much, na una suffer pass.

But we all know that Ojukwu committed suicide on his hospital bed in London after discovering that 2 of his children from Bianca are from Fani Kayode. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by frankson1(m): 12:24am On Sep 18, 2023
Puremind1225:
How these old fools attained professorship in this country is still a wonder to me,
The engine that runs through this old man is too small to have made him become a professor

Wise man, why not "attain your own professorship" if it's a piece of cake undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by Kingspin(m): 12:32am On Sep 18, 2023
Beware of professors
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by Kingspin(m): 12:35am On Sep 18, 2023
Piggyyeaster2:
Soyinka said the fact
The fact was that INEC Yakubu messed up.
So Soyinka and Tinubu should thank Yakubu because if we recount the election from Rivers to Benue. Soyinka will shut up forever.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by goslowgoslow(m): 12:36am On Sep 18, 2023
successmatters:
Rice contract has now made you lose your calm, you and ffk are now competing for who will talk pass.
As if you don't know that a joint ticket between PDP and LP would have thrown BAT out the race. You people should reason for once without emotions and sentiments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by XAUBulls: 12:37am On Sep 18, 2023
Piggyyeaster2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/2023-atiku-peter-obi-gave-victory-as-donation-to-tinubu-soyinka/?fbclid=IwAR3gp9iwka7eFXxcw03ZIcxKQI6w1c_1EjiUxwSw31FOBjRS6HJ_QNCzaNc
True that.

The iconic 1986 Nobel prize winner and internationalist, Prof Wole Soyinka spoke straight from the gut.

There were even 4 factions in
PDP not 2. They truly gifted out the potential victory of that party through massive ego and greed.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by Kingspin(m): 12:37am On Sep 18, 2023
StreetFight:
Tell them sir
INEC transmitted results would have show us who won the election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman In Labour Insists On Voting, Delivers Baby Shortly After Voting In Sokoto / Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports / 'You Are Partisan' - Fayose To Bishop Christopher Omotunde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.