Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,245 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith (1567 Views)

Jesus Agreed With A Jew On His Concept Of God.. / How Prominent ‘men Of God’ Misfired: All The Failed Prophecies On 2019 Elections / ANN Unreserved Message Of Goodwill Resonates As Muslim Faithful Celeb. Ed-el-kab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by Explore2xmore: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kab al Ahbar is the person who had been instrumental in interpolating the greatest number of Jewish anecdotes and parables into Islam. He is said to have converted to Islam either during Abu Bakr's era or Omar's. His love of Jewish legends and interminable stories had put him in the focus of his time. In one of the hadiths, it is said: “There is no harm in transmitting hadiths from Judaic lore.” It was Abdullah bin Amr who reportedly transmitted this hadith. Tirmizi, Abu Davud and Bukhari also mentioned this hadith. As we shall be seeing presently, Abdullah b. Amr was among the novices of Kab al Ahbar. Those who fabricated this hadith prior to the other unfounded hadiths used it as a basis for their new fabrications. Kab al Ahbar was a pioneer in this. Not only did he transmit hadiths, but also gave instructions to Abu Hurayra, as we have already examined, as well as Abdullah b. Amr, Ibn Omar and Ibn Abbas. Thus he benefited from these people when spreading his interpolations.

Do inform if it is lie that Kab al Ahbar is a jew and forerunner in your lifetime habit of rejecting God.

Is this fulfilment of God's word in your Bible?

Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. (Deuteronomy 28:18).

You will be cursed when you come in and cursed when you go out” (Deuteronomy 28:19).

Or is it the case of the Jews cursed because they killed Christ and asked for “His blood to be on us,” according to Matthew 27:25?

Attention of MightySparrow, Tenq,SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM, AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde,FxMasterz,advocatejare,TenQ,
Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by FxMasterz: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Let TenQ come and respond by himself but before he does, let me give my observations.

TenQ quotes from your Quoran and hadith. Whenever he quotes from your books, he references the particular chapters, verses, and in case of hadith, he reference authors as well. I can't remember all the authors but I've seen some names like Albukari or something. Sometimes, he emphasises that the hadith are sahi - I don't know the exact spelling but I think it means 'authentic'. Then, he also mebtions quoting from Tafsirs or something like that too.

I've not seen him ever quoting from the said Jewish convert you are parading here. Except you want to say that TenQ follows the Quran, Tafsirs and hadiths that are created by the said Jewish convert. Or, do you mean that the Quran, Tafsirs and hadiths are followers of the said Jewish convert? TenQ can only be a follower of the said Jewish convert if the Quran, hadith and Tafsirs he quotes from are followers or authored by the Jewish convert.

1 Like

Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by FxMasterz: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
My friend, Jesus came before Mohammed. He was prophesied of God before His arrival. He accomplished everything that was Prophesied about Him, including the exchange of His life for the redemption of the world. The greatest blow Jesus dealt Satan was His death on the cross. His death on the cross permitted Him to operate against Satan in the spirit realm as a man and recover man's lost glory for man.

This death, which is Christ's greatest accomplishment and Satan's greatest woe is what Satan created Islam to deny. Remove the death of Christ from everything in His existence, and His coming to the world immediately becomes useless. It's Christ's death that is the Hallmark of Christianity. That is the seal of salvation. It is the emblem of Satan's eternal defeat.

To conceal his defeat and keep men in perpetual ignorance, he created Islam to deny that Christ died and resurrected. Meanwhile, the Jesus portrayed in the Quran is a false Jesus. That Jesus isn't the Jesus of the Bible. The Jesus of the Bible came into the world through the Virgin birth purposely to make His soul an offering for sins. He actually came here as "the lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world."

Tell me why Islam denies the same death that is the core message of salvation. Tell me why Islam denies the death of Christ which is the greatest blow satan suffered in all of eternity. The only one who can deny such event is that Satan who was most affected by it, and wants to keep people ignorant regarding the defeat he suffered on the cross. This truth has been spreading around the world for 600yrs before Satan created Islam to deny this truth regarding Satan:s defeat. You can choose what to believe but I know that the Original always appears before a counterfeit is created. Islam cannot be original because it was created as a counterfeit to counter Christianity. And, you'll soon see the reason why. The most important counter Satan needs is to deny the death and the resurrection of Christ because therein lies Satan's defeat. If Christ didn't die for sins, the Virgin birth is Useless. Thankfully, your Quran does not deny the virgin birth, but it denies the purpose of it. Why? Islam is claiming that Jesus indeed came into the world as promised but did not fulfil the purpose for which He was born.

If such an event as the death and resurrection of Christ is being denied 600yrs after it happened, now, you can easily decipher who authored the Quran and the purpose for which Islam was invented.
Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by Explore2xmore: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
Much obliged by your response. I nor Islam disregards the honourable status of Jesus pbuh. It is however ridiculous to have a said ardent of Christianity try to slander Allah, Muhammad pbuh or Islam based on hadith. A lot of the hadith regardless of certification as Sahih are fabricated.
I here inform of a forerunner of hadith fabrication though he is not the only one. He is a jew and perhaps the rebellious nature is shared by Tenq who relys mainly on these in his ridiculous attempt to attack Islam.
He is well aware of the errors in word for word translations and when he brings them up from the Quran he has seen the truth. This then pushes him to Hadith which are mostly fabrications that Allah and Muhammad pbuh has warned against.

If the hadiths were to be a source of Islam like the Quran, the Prophet would have asked his companions to copy and learn them by heart. Yet, he prohibited their copying, let alone ordering them to be copied. Had the Muhammad pbuh desired them to be learned by heart, the companions nearest to him like Abu Bakr, Omar, Usman, Ali, Sugry, Zed b. Sabit and Selma al Farsi, would have transmitted thousands of hadiths. Instead, the words that have been transmitted from the abovementioned companions are very few.

A lie is a lie no matter how many times you say it or try to represent it.

FxMasterz:
My friend, Jesus came before Mohammed. He was prophesied of God before His arrival. He accomplished everything that was Prophesied about Him, including the exchange of His life for the redemption of the world. The greatest blow Jesus dealt Satan was His death on the cross. His death on the cross permitted Him to operate against Satan in the spirit realm as a man and recover man's lost glory for man.

This death, which is Christ's greatest accomplishment and Satan's greatest woe is what Satan created Islam to deny. Remove the death of Christ from everything in His existence, and His coming to the world immediately becomes useless. It's Christ's death that is the Hallmark of Christianity. That is the seal of salvation. It is the emblem of Satan's eternal defeat.

To conceal his defeat and keep men in perpetual ignorance, he created Islam to deny that Christ died and resurrected. Meanwhile, the Jesus portrayed in the Quran is a false Jesus. That Jesus isn't the Jesus of the Bible. The Jesus of the Bible came into the world through the Virgin birth purposely to make His soul an offering for sins. He actually came here as "the lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world."

Tell me why Islam denies the same death that is the core message of salvation. Tell me why Islam denies the death of Christ which is the greatest blow satan suffered in all of eternity. The only one who can deny such event is that Satan who was most affected by it, and wants to keep people ignorant regarding the defeat he suffered on the cross. This truth has been spreading around the world for 600yrs before Satan created Islam to deny this truth regarding Satan:s defeat. You can choose what to believe but I know that the Original always appears before a counterfeit is created. Islam cannot be original because it was created as a counterfeit to counter Christianity. And, you'll soon see the reason why. The most important counter Satan needs is to deny the death and the resurrection of Christ because therein lies Satan's defeat. If Christ didn't die for sins, the Virgin birth is Useless. Thankfully, your Quran does not deny the virgin birth, but it denies the purpose of it. Why? Islam is claiming that Jesus indeed came into the world as promised but did not fulfil the purpose for which He was born.

If such an event as the death and resurrection of Christ is being denied 600yrs after it happened, now, you can easily decipher who authored the Quran and the purpose for which Islam was invented.

1 Like

Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by FxMasterz: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Much obliged by your response. I nor Islam disregards the honourable status of Jesus pbuh. It is however ridiculous to have a said ardent of Christianity try to slander Allah, Muhammad pbuh or Islam based on hadith. A lot of the hadith regardless of certification as Sahih are fabricated.
I here inform of a forerunner of hadith fabrication though he is not the only one. He is a jew and perhaps the rebellious nature is shared by Tenq who relys mainly on these in his ridiculous attempt to attack Islam.
He is well aware of the errors in word for word translations and when he brings them up from the Quran he has seen the truth. This then pushes him to Hadith which are mostly fabrications that Allah and Muhammad pbuh has warned against.

If the hadiths were to be a source of Islam like the Quran, the Prophet would have asked his companions to copy and learn them by heart. Yet, he prohibited their copying, let alone ordering them to be copied. Had the Muhammad pbuh desired them to be learned by heart, the companions nearest to him like Abu Bakr, Omar, Usman, Ali, Sugry, Zed b. Sabit and Selma al Farsi, would have transmitted thousands of hadiths. Instead, the words that have been transmitted from the abovementioned companions are very few.

A lie is a lie no matter how many times you say it or try to represent it.

My friend, TenQ has addressed this issue many times here. Whenever you guys lay claims to fabrications, he provides evidences of authenticity, and then the critics are silenced. Read through his previous threads to verify.

Regarding language translations, he brings translations from numerous sources and also compares literal Arabic renderings word for word.

We have seen that most English translations of the Quran actually make some dubious attempts to alter the true meanings of some arabic words in order to deceive the reader and conceal the real meaning of those words from him.
Take for instance an example from the video below. The narrator showed the gymnastics that the translators did in translating some of the names of Allah towards the end of the video. This scenario is very rampant in Islamic translations. You can't get the whole truth except you know Arabic and read your Quran in Arabic. The translators are out to deceive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvxkx0BnAA8&pp=ygUOQWxsYWggaXMgc2F0YW4%3D
Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by Explore2xmore: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
Fortunately you have a brain and an intellect. Perhaps these videos will further educate you.

Direct word for word translations are prone to not conveying the actual meaning from one language to another. Sound knowledge of culture, grammar and other nuances is required. Take for instance the mistranslation of Quran 9:31 where there isn't consideration of verbs and subject they act on that have the unaware wrongly think Allah and Jesus are to be worshipped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnFp-AlABwI?si=PKtcMzIEmU9CVPEq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsJDPXhK22o?si=ZEoPg1Xoy7RGA4nE

FxMasterz:

My friend, TenQ has addressed this issue many times here. Whenever you guys lay claims to fabrications, he provides evidences of authenticity, and then the critics are silenced. Read through his previous threads to verify.

Regarding language translations, he brings translations from numerous sources and also compares literal Arabic renderings word for word.

We have seen that most English translations of the Quran actually make some dubious attempts to alter the true meanings of some arabic words in order to deceive the reader and conceal the real meaning of those words from him.
Take for instance an example from the video below. The narrator showed the gymnastics that the translators did in translating some of the names of Allah towards the end of the video. This scenario is very rampant in Islamic translations. You can't get the whole truth except you know Arabic and read your Quran in Arabic. The translators are out to deceive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvxkx0BnAA8&pp=ygUOQWxsYWggaXMgc2F0YW4%3D
Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by FxMasterz: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Fortunately you have a brain and an intellect. Perhaps these videos will further educate you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnFp-AlABwI?si=PKtcMzIEmU9CVPEq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsJDPXhK22o?si=ZEoPg1Xoy7RGA4nE

Yeah. The videos further buttress my points.
Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by TenQ: 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Kab al Ahbar is the person who had been instrumental in interpolating the greatest number of Jewish anecdotes and parables into Islam. He is said to have converted to Islam either during Abu Bakr's era or Omar's. His love of Jewish legends and interminable stories had put him in the focus of his time. In one of the hadiths, it is said: “There is no harm in transmitting hadiths from Judaic lore.” It was Abdullah bin Amr who reportedly transmitted this hadith. Tirmizi, Abu Davud and Bukhari also mentioned this hadith. As we shall be seeing presently, Abdullah b. Amr was among the novices of Kab al Ahbar. Those who fabricated this hadith prior to the other unfounded hadiths used it as a basis for their new fabrications. Kab al Ahbar was a pioneer in this. Not only did he transmit hadiths, but also gave instructions to Abu Hurayra, as we have already examined, as well as Abdullah b. Amr, Ibn Omar and Ibn Abbas. Thus he benefited from these people when spreading his interpolations.

Do inform if it is lie that Kab al Ahbar is a jew and forerunner in your lifetime habit of rejecting God.

Is this fulfilment of God's word in your Bible?

Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. (Deuteronomy 28:18).

You will be cursed when you come in and cursed when you go out” (Deuteronomy 28:19).

Or is it the case of the Jews cursed because they killed Christ and asked for “His blood to be on us,” according to Matthew 27:25?

Attention of MightySparrow, Tenq,SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM, AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde,FxMasterz,advocatejare,TenQ,
Mallam Explore2xmore,
Who is Kab al Ahbar?

This is the first time I am hearing of his name and does he have a website that I follow as I am not understanding!

I can speak for myself bro!
Let me ask you a question.

You believe in the Destiny of Allah isn't it?
1. Can you explain how Allah has destined me to do what I am doing on Nairaland?
2. If I am doing the will of Allah, the how do you come to accuse me of wrong/error?

Thank you.
Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by Explore2xmore: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
Did you watch the them?
About the future regarding a person's destiny Muhammad pbuh says he doesn't know?
How many people's future did Jesus pbuh predict?

Did Jesus according to your Bible not also say in Matthew 24:36? But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.

Quran assures of paradise in Quran 31:8-9
Indeed, those who believe and do righteous deeds – for them are the Gardens of Pleasure

Wherein they abide eternally; [it is] the promise of Allah [which is] truth. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

And in Quran 2:4 And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain.

FxMasterz:

Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by Explore2xmore: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
A little of Kab al Ahbar also known as Abū Isḥāq Kaʿb ibn Maniʿ al-Ḥimyarī is in the first post. I am surprised that with your 'vast knowledge of Islam' you don't know him.

You definitely know Abū Isḥāq Kaʿb ibn Maniʿ al-Ḥimyarī? You are able to do research aren't you? Please explore.

And with Him (are the) keys (of) the unseen, no (one) knows them except Him. And He knows what (is) in the land and the sea. And not falls any leaf but He knows it. And not a grain in the darkness[es] (of) the earth and not moist and not dry but (is) in a Record Clear.(Q6:59)

And (for) every man We have fastened to him his fate in his neck, and We will bring forth for him (on the) Day (of) the Resurrection a record which he will find wide open.(Q17:13)

Blessed be He in Whose hands is Dominion; and He over all things hath Power; He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed: and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving. (Q67:1-2).

He’s All-Wise, and He tests us according to our strength: “God does not burden any soul with more than it can bear: each gains whatever good it has done, and suffers its bad.” (Q2:286)

No kind of calamity occurs except by Allah’s permission. Whoever believes in Allah, He will guide his heart. Allah knows all things.” (Q64:11

TenQ:

Mallam Explore2xmore,
Who is Kab al Ahbar?

This is the first time I am hearing of his name and does he have a website that I follow as I am not understanding!

1. Can you explain how Allah has destined me to do what I am doing on Nairaland?
2. If I am doing the will of Allah, the how do you come to accuse me of wrong/error?

Thank you.

You are just seeing the name Kab al Ahbar but rely on hadiths so strongly without knowing of his existence in the chain of narration?
How do you ascertain the trustworthiness of the hadiths you share?
By someone just saying so?
Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by TenQ: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Explore2xmore:
A little of Kab al Ahbar also known as Abū Isḥāq Kaʿb ibn Maniʿ al-Ḥimyarī is in the first post. I am surprised that with your 'vast knowledge of Islam' you don't know him.

You definitely know Abū Isḥāq Kaʿb ibn Maniʿ al-Ḥimyarī? You are able to do research aren't you? Please explore.

And with Him (are the) keys (of) the unseen, no (one) knows them except Him. And He knows what (is) in the land and the sea. And not falls any leaf but He knows it. And not a grain in the darkness[es] (of) the earth and not moist and not dry but (is) in a Record Clear.(Q6:59)

And (for) every man We have fastened to him his fate in his neck, and We will bring forth for him (on the) Day (of) the Resurrection a record which he will find wide open.(Q17:13)

Blessed be He in Whose hands is Dominion; and He over all things hath Power; He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed: and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving. (Q67:1-2).

He’s All-Wise, and He tests us according to our strength: “God does not burden any soul with more than it can bear: each gains whatever good it has done, and suffers its bad.” (Q2:286)

No kind of calamity occurs except by Allah’s permission. Whoever believes in Allah, He will guide his heart. Allah knows all things.” (Q64:11

You are just seeing the name Kab al Ahbar but rely on hadiths so strongly without knowing of his existence in the chain of narration?
How do you ascertain the trustworthiness of the hadiths you share?
By someone just saying so?

You said:
You definitely know Abū Isḥāq Kaʿb ibn Maniʿ al-Ḥimyarī?

But I don't.
I know Mohammed and follow what his companions wrote of him.
I don't care about anyone else except it has something to do with prophet Mohammed.

I only rely on your sources as Evidences to expose the fraud in your Islamic narratives.

About chain of narration of hadiths,
It is your problem not mine. You have a compilation of untrustworthy collections of your prophet by pious Muslims that even you Muslims find it hard to trust. I How can that be my problem?

Finally,
I asked you some basic questions

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by Explore2xmore: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
TenQ:

You said:
You definitely know Abū Isḥāq Kaʿb ibn Maniʿ al-Ḥimyarī?

But I don't.
I know Mohammed and follow what his companions wrote of him.
I don't care about anyone else except it has something to do with prophet Mohammed.

I only rely on your sources as Evidences to expose the fraud in your Islamic narratives.

About chain of narration of hadiths,
It is your problem not mine. You have a compilation of untrustworthy collections of your prophet by pious Muslims that even you Muslims find it hard to trust. I How can that be my problem?

Finally,
I asked you some basic questions

Thank you.
Not surprised.
Are Bukhari, Muslim, Musnad ibn Ahmad, Tabari, Jalalyn companions of Muhammad pbuh?

You often refer to their quotations and writings or you have promoted them to companions?

You call those my sources but don't understand how they came about their compilation.

I like your genious. You got from zero to 100 without passing through 1-40
Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by Explore2xmore: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
This video is more straight forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMjTIN2Ipxw?si=UVUQk_b9v98roLN8

FxMasterz:

Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by TenQ: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Not surprised.
Are Bukhari, Muslim, Musnad ibn Ahmad, Tabari, Jalalyn companions of Muhammad pbuh?

You often refer to their quotations and writings or you have promoted them to companions?
I know Mohammed and follow what his companions wrote reported about him.

I think this is better put.
LOL!

The Hadiths are your religious books not mine. How you came about them is not my business. Your scholars even tried to filter off the lies and we are still left with much more things you Muslims are finding difficult to trust

You believe in the Destiny of Allah
Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by Explore2xmore: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
TenQ:

I know Mohammed and follow what his companions wrote reported about him.

I think this is better put.
LOL!

The Hadiths are your religious books not mine. How you came about them is not my business. Your scholars even tried to filter off the lies and we are still left with much more things you Muslims are finding difficult to trust

I testify and believe that there is no god but Allah.
I believe in the unseen and see some of his signs, I believe in heaven and hell, his prophets and what they were sent with, angels that are not seen, and totally believe the book he sent Muhammad pbuh with. This is the Quran.
Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by TenQ: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
You did not answer my question sir

Explore2xmore:

I testify and believe that there is no god but Allah.
I believe in the unseen and see some of his signs, I believe in heaven and hell, his prophets and what they were sent with, angels that are not seen, and totally believe the book he sent Muhammad pbuh with. This is the Quran.

What makes you different from satan?
He also testifies and believe that there is no god but Allah.
Satan also know that there is heaven and hell,
He believes in his prophets and what they were sent with,
Satan know the angels that are not seen by humans, and totally believe the book he sent Muhammad pbuh with as he inspired a chunk of it: called the Quran.

1 Like

Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by Explore2xmore: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Why are you trying to divert?
You know the companions (may Allah be pleased with them) of Muhammad pbuh?

You know Umar r.a? You know of his trip to Jerusalem but don't know he had a companion said to have predicted his death?

This same person vigorously supported Uthman r.a.

You feign ignorance and/or pretend you cannot do research?

If you cannot do this simple task how then did you arrive at the volume of information you claim to have against Islam, Muhammad pbuh and Allah?

I am not getting distracted from the subject of the thread by your bids to divert. Let's focus please. When this is addressed we can move on to your concerns. 😐
TenQ:
You did not answer my question sir

Satan know the angels that are not seen by humans, and totally believe the book he sent Muhammad pbuh with as he inspired a chunk of it: called the Quran.

Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by TenQ: 4:09am On Sep 18, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Why are you trying to divert?
You know the companions (may Allah be pleased with them) of Muhammad pbuh?

You know Umar r.a? You know of his trip to Jerusalem but don't know he had a companion said to have predicted his death?

This same person vigorously supported Uthman r.a.

You feign ignorance and/or pretend you cannot do research?

If you cannot do this simple task how then did you arrive at the volume of information you claim to have against Islam, Muhammad pbuh and Allah?

I am not getting distracted from the subject of the thread by your bids to divert. Let's focus please. When this is addressed we can move on to your concerns. 😐
Me!?
Divert!?
Not possible!

1. You see me as the enemy of Allah and Islam, can so I ask:

2. You in avoiding my question, what gave criteria that makes you a Muslim, so I ask:

3. Your argument is so lame. There had been thousands of Arab Muslims who were companions of your prophet, I who related your hadiths. Yet just one or two Jewish converts to Islam (probably during the time of Abu Bakr) infiltrated Islam and out of almost 300,000 hadiths, they composed more than 90% of fake, Daif and half truth hadiths AND the other Muslims especially people like Bukhari, Muslim etc were oblivious of him?

He even taught Abu Hurayra and Ibn Abbas!? Are these dummies?

Please find another excuse for your failures!
Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by Explore2xmore: 6:47am On Sep 18, 2023
TenQ:

Me!?
Divert!?
Not possible!

1. You see me as the enemy of Allah and Islam, can so I ask:

2. You in avoiding my question, what gave criteria that makes you a Muslim, so I ask:

3. Your argument is so lame. There had been thousands of Arab Muslims who were companions of your prophet, I who related your hadiths. Yet just one or two Jewish converts to Islam (probably during the time of Abu Bakr) infiltrated Islam and out of almost 300,000 hadiths, they composed more than 90% of fake, Daif and half truth hadiths AND the other Muslims especially people like Bukhari, Muslim etc were oblivious of him?

He even taught Abu Hurayra and Ibn Abbas!? Are these dummies?

Please find another excuse for your failures!

Oh! You know this much and are pretending?

Tell us more? Are you not going in similar fashion for those who are oblivious translating Quran out of context, mistranslating or double translating within a verse?

You say you know this much and fail to say? Is it not that you doubt what you know or still know too little? Is this all you can say in 24hrs?
Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by TenQ: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Oh! You know this much and are pretending?

Tell us more? Are you not going in similar fashion for those who are oblivious translating Quran out of context, mistranslating or double translating within a verse?

You say you know this much and fail to say? Is it not that you doubt what you know or still know too little? Is this all you can say in 24hrs?

You can't force me to say I know a person or persons who I've never even heard of their name. So, you can have it your way with whatever you think about me.

However and on a serious note since you don't want to answer my previous questions. Can you please answer these five short questions?

1. Quote me just two hadiths narrated by Kab al Ahbar in Al-Bukhari and two from Al-Muslim?

2. What is the relationship of Kab al Ahbar to prophet Muhammad that warranted him being believed by collectors like Muslim and Bukhari?

3. What are the Evidences that Kab al Ahbar died as a Jew or Christian?

4. When was Kab al Ahbar born and when did he become a Muslim?

5. There had been thousands of Arab Muslims who were companions of your prophet, who related your hadiths. Yet just one or two Jewish converts to Islam (probably during the time of Abu Bakr) infiltrated Islam and out of almost 300,000 hadiths, they composed more than 90% of fake, Daif and half truth hadiths AND the other Muslims especially people like Bukhari, Muslim etc were oblivious of him?

Please number your response for each question you are responding to!
Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by Explore2xmore: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2023
TenQ:

You can't force me to say I know a person or persons who I've never even heard of their name. So, you can have it your way with whatever you think about me.

However and on a serious note since you don't want to answer my previous questions. Can you please answer these five short questions?

1. Quote me just two hadiths narrated by Kab al Ahbar in Al-Bukhari and two from Al-Muslim?

2. What is the relationship of Kab al Ahbar to prophet Muhammad that warranted him being believed by collectors like Muslim and Bukhari?

5. There had been thousands of Arab Muslims who were companions of your prophet, who related your hadiths. Yet just one or two Jewish converts to Islam (probably during the time of Abu Bakr) infiltrated Islam and out of almost 300,000 hadiths, they composed more than 90% of fake, Daif and half truth hadiths AND the other Muslims especially people like Bukhari, Muslim etc were oblivious of him?

That is not how this works. You cannot have me first answer to benchmark what you may or may not know. Hadith's collected in Bukhari and Muslim are not all that are classified as Sahih or are they?

You have quoted Imam Al-Suyuti and Musnad Ahmad as proof in your posts? Are you saying these are less reliable than Buhari and Muslim you have chosen?

You make bold to say 90% of hadith are fake? You limit this claim to 300,000 hadith when Bukhari alone collected 600,000 hadith. These are not adding up? What's going on?
Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by TenQ: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2023
Explore2xmore:

That is not how this works. You cannot have me first answer to benchmark what you may or may not know. Hadith's collected in Bukhari and Muslim are not all that are classified as Sahih or are they?

You have quoted Imam Al-Suyuti and Musnad Ahmad as proof in your posts? Are you saying these are less reliable than Buhari and Muslim you have chosen?

You make bold to say 90% of hadith are fake? You limit this claim to 300,000 hadith when Bukhari alone collected 600,000 hadith. These are not adding up? What's going on?
I can read you like a book without fail.

Talk is cheap sir!

Your insinuation was not about Al-Suyuti or Musnad Ahmad, Tabari but about hadiths in general.
Here was your post

Explore2xmore:

Did you or did you not mention Bukhari?

Please answer my questions or have a good day.

Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by Explore2xmore: 9:42am On Sep 18, 2023
Now I grow concerns about you. You post and highlight from my previous post yet you still ask? Is it that you don't understand?

Does Bukhari have Kab al Ahbar in the sanad of Hadith he collected and compiled?
Now you claim some clairvoyance to read my mind? Wrong again.

If talk is as cheap as you say are all your sayings too cheap or you exclude yourself from this?

Take some more time but not all the time and tell what impact Kab al Ahbar has on hadith and perhaps the truth you claim to uphold in hadith.

TenQ:

I can read you like a book without fail.

Talk is cheap sir!

Your insinuation was not about Al-Suyuti or Musnad Ahmad, Tabari but about hadiths in general.
Here was your post

Did you or did you not mention Bukhari?

Please answer my questions or have a good day.

Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by TenQ: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Now I grow concerns about you. You post and highlight from my previous post yet you still ask? Is it that you don't understand?

Does Bukhari have Kab al Ahbar in the sanad of Hadith he collected and compiled?
Now you claim some clairvoyance to read my mind? Wrong again.

If talk is as cheap as you say are all your sayings too cheap or you exclude yourself from this?

Take some more time but not all the time and tell what impact Kab al Ahbar has on hadith and perhaps the truth you claim to uphold in hadith.

You tell me?
Kab al Ahbar fabricated hadiths!
Show us his hadiths?
Now you are asking:

It all means that your insinuations were completely baseless, I otherwise

Can you please answer these five short questions?

Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by AntiChristian: 10:39am On Sep 18, 2023
TenQ:

Mallam Explore2xmore,
Who is Kab al Ahbar?

Thank you.

The only way you can understand destiny is that God the father destined God the son aka Jesus who happens to be himself to die for the sins of his creation!

It's unavoidable! He just must die Sha!

Na destiny be that!

Think am! tongue
Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by TenQ: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2023
AntiChristian:

The only way you can understand destiny is that God the father destined God the son aka Jesus who happens to be himself to die for the sins of his creation!

Na destiny be that!

Think am! tongue
Why is it that Muslims rarely ever answer any direct questions?

Again :

You will note that the two questions has to do with ME TenQ!
Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by honesttalk21: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
Explore2xmore has included or made Tenq the subject of discussion. Na wa o!

I ponder the similarities between Tenq and Kab al abhar who tried to change the direction of the Qiblah to Jerusalem when Umar r.a reconstituted Baytul Maqdis. Is this in his attempts to retranslate the Quran and redirect the meaning? May Allah continue to protect Islam and concur the efforts of its enemies. Aameen.

Seems Tenq is getting touchy about your contribution Antichristian but forgets nairaland is a place of open discussions. Oh well! I come in peace.
Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by TenQ: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
honesttalk21:
Explore2xmore has included or made Tenq the subject of discussion. Na wa o!

I ponder the similarities between Tenq and Kab al abhar who tried to change the direction of the Qiblah to Jerusalem when Umar r.a reconstituted Baytul Maqdis. Is this in his attempts to retranslate the Quran and redirect the meaning? May Allah continue to protect Islam and concur the efforts of its enemies. Aameen.

Seems Tenq is getting touchy about your contribution Antichristian but forgets nairaland is a place of open discussions. Oh well! I come in peace.
I come I will peace too.
But talk is cheap if you can't answer simple questions.

5. There had been thousands of Arab Muslims who were companions of your prophet, who related your hadiths. Yet just one or two Jewish converts to Islam (probably during the time of Abu Bakr) infiltrated Islam and out of almost 300,000 unique Sahih hadiths, they composed more than 90% of them as fake, Daif and half truth hadiths AND the other Muslims especially people like Bukhari, Muslim etc were oblivious of him?
How!?

Open your eyes and look : the Deceiver must have used your life as a case study.
Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by FxMasterz: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
Explore2xmore:
This video is more straight forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMjTIN2Ipxw?si=UVUQk_b9v98roLN8

I actually replied you yesterday but bots banned me. I don't actually know why. I screenshot the post after I was banned. Please read my reply in the screenshots below:

Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by Lanre1st(m): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
AntiChristian:

Na destiny be that!

Think am! tongue

If someone has not been brainwashed how will he/she believes "God the father destined God the son aka Jesus who happens to be himself to die for the sins of his creation!"

1 Like

Re: KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith by honesttalk21: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
I come I will peace? Pardon my not understanding this. Could you be clear?

Why do you ask so many questions and go on to dictate the mode of answer? Is it mcq or yes or no?

It is reported in Muslim
Amr b. Abu Sufyan reported:

Abu Huraira said to Ka'b al-Ahbar that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) had said: For every apostle there Is a (special) prayer by which he would pray (to his Lord). I, however, intend (if Allah so willed) that I would reserve my prayer for the intercession of my Ummah on the Day of Resurrection. Ka'b said to Abu Huraira: Did you hear this from the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)? Abu Huraira said: Yes.

Was Kab not a well learnt Rabbi, was he not closely associated with the Sahaba particularly 2 Caliphs? Was Bukhari alive or born in the lifetime of Muhammad or the early Caliphs? What makes him so important? Does Bukhari not have contradictory hadith?

Go and rest. You are asked a question that probably requires a little research on your own but sadly your mentors have nothing for you to copy on this. Now you try to distribute your question to others.

Breaking news! We are not in the same team and I don't work for you. Display your expertise and tell what you know of the person you are likened to and show you are not like him.

TenQ:

I come I will peace too.
But talk is cheap if you can't answer simple questions.

5. There had been thousands of Arab Muslims who were companions of your prophet, who related your hadiths. Yet just one or two Jewish converts to Islam (probably during the time of Abu Bakr) infiltrated Islam and out of almost 300,000 unique Sahih hadiths, they composed more than 90% of them as fake, Daif and half truth hadiths AND the other Muslims especially people like Bukhari, Muslim etc were oblivious of him?
How!?

Open your eyes and look : the Deceiver must have used your life as a case study.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Beast Of Revelation 13 is Mahmoud Abbas / Ur Honest View Of Jesus / Watch The Anti - Muslim Film (innocence Of Muslim) Directed By Sam Belice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.