Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

PIGGYVEST HAS ISSUES WITH PAYOUT - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PIGGYVEST HAS ISSUES WITH PAYOUT (1808 Views)

Piggyvest Has Refused To Credit My Flex Account Since Tuesday Evening / Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers / Six Banks Meet Cbn’s Dividend Payout Rule (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PIGGYVEST HAS ISSUES WITH PAYOUT by Philgafauto: 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Piggyvest is delaying payouts to depositor.

They should fix up or come up with a tenable explanation.
Re: PIGGYVEST HAS ISSUES WITH PAYOUT by Thundafireseun: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
grin
Re: PIGGYVEST HAS ISSUES WITH PAYOUT by Philgafauto: 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Thundafireseun:
grin

It is not funny bro.

All my funds are trapped there. The funds of millions of Nigerians re trapped.
Re: PIGGYVEST HAS ISSUES WITH PAYOUT by visaclick: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
Otilor. Anyways give them time there just may a slight glitch
Re: PIGGYVEST HAS ISSUES WITH PAYOUT by Philgafauto: 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
visaclick:
Otilor. Anyways give them time there just may a slight glitch

My enemy is cahsless. I have not eaten all weekend!!!! cry cry cry cry

All my funds trapped. Till when do i have to wait to withdraw my own hard earned money
Re: PIGGYVEST HAS ISSUES WITH PAYOUT by Builderbet365: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Philgafauto:

My enemy is cahsless. I have not eaten all weekend!!!! cry cry cry cry

All my funds trapped. Till when do i have to wait to withdraw my own hard earned money

There is no news that they are in trouble or bankrupt. Is this general?
Re: PIGGYVEST HAS ISSUES WITH PAYOUT by Philgafauto: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
Builderbet365:

There is no news that they are in trouble or bankrupt. Is this general?

Go to their instagram page and see people crying for their money.

People dont know yet because they have not tried to withdraw. Piggyvest is used mainly for saving and investment.

But now depositors' funds are trapped.
Re: PIGGYVEST HAS ISSUES WITH PAYOUT by TreasureHunter(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
Philgafauto:
Piggyvest has gone bust as they cannot pay out depositors' funds anymore. Millions of Nigerians are now suffering as they cannot get their funds out anymore. It has been 48 hours now that i have made a withdrawal and i have not been credited by that fraudulent organisation. I knew that company will go bust but i still kept my money with them and now my enemy is penniless.

Please the mods should take this to the frontpage for unsuspecting Nigerians with their funds there to be aware of the morbid financial danger they are in if their funds are trapped with piggyvest.

Please CBN and NDIC should help Nigerians oooooooo. Our funds are trapped with Piggyvest!!!

What's the source of this news?
Re: PIGGYVEST HAS ISSUES WITH PAYOUT by nibacked(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
How true is this bro
Re: PIGGYVEST HAS ISSUES WITH PAYOUT by Philgafauto: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
nibacked:
How true is this bro

I am facing the problem personally. All my money is with them and i am penniless right now and i just thinking.

Go to their instagram page and see many other Nigerians complaining.
Re: PIGGYVEST HAS ISSUES WITH PAYOUT by OladipupoIyowun(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Thank God I came across this thread. I was almost saving over 2.5 million with them tomorrow Monday when I leave the bank. I have used them before but that was about 6 months ago and I was able to withdraw. If I can't withdraw again then no need using them. I just have to look for an alternative. I hope they resolve this issue soonest so those that have their funds trapped can get back their money.
Re: PIGGYVEST HAS ISSUES WITH PAYOUT by Philgafauto: 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:
Thank God I came across this thread. I was almost saving over 2.5 million with them tomorrow Monday when I leave the bank. I have used them before but that was about 6 months ago and I was able to withdraw. If I can't withdraw again then no need using them. I just have to look for an alternative. I hope they resolve this issue soonest so those that have their funds trapped can get back their money.

I am just tired because they have not given any satisfactory answers to their depositors.

I just want to withdraw all i can while my safelock matures for total withdrawal. I am no longer comfortable with their service.
Re: PIGGYVEST HAS ISSUES WITH PAYOUT by OladipupoIyowun(m): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
Philgafauto:

I am just tired because they have not given any satisfactory answers to their depositors.

I just want to withdraw all i can while my safelock matures for total withdrawal. I am no longer comfortable with their service.
Write to them if you can
Re: PIGGYVEST HAS ISSUES WITH PAYOUT by Philgafauto: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:

Write to them if you can

I have done that on twitter and they said its network issue but they didnot say when it will be over.

When i went to instagram, there were hundreds of depositors with the same problem but no resolution to their problem.

I have not eaten all weekend. It is disheartening.
Re: PIGGYVEST HAS ISSUES WITH PAYOUT by OladipupoIyowun(m): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Philgafauto:

I have done that on twitter and they said its network issue but they didnot say when it will be over.

When i went to instagram, there were hundreds of depositors with the same problem but no resolution to their problem.

I have not eaten all weekend. It is disheartening.

This is bad. My best advice is focus on other waya of getting money and sustaining yourself while you continue disturbing them and monitoring the withdrawal till it's resolved. Cos if you fix your whole mind on just that money, it will affect you financially. Focus on other ways as though that money isn't existing. That's the best advice I can give you Bro.

1 Like

Re: PIGGYVEST HAS ISSUES WITH PAYOUT by Philgafauto: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:

This is bad. My best advice is focus on other waya of getting money and sustaining yourself while you continue disturbing them and monitoring the withdrawal till it's resolved. Cos if you fix your whole mind on just that money, it will affect you financially. Focus on other ways as though that money isn't existing. That's the best advice I can give you Bro.

Thanks bro.
Re: PIGGYVEST HAS ISSUES WITH PAYOUT by Hero2t: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
Philgafauto:
Piggyvest is delaying payouts to depositor.

They should fix up or come up with a tenable explanation.

@OP, has this been resolved?
Re: PIGGYVEST HAS ISSUES WITH PAYOUT by Obierika(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
Philgafauto:

I am facing the problem personally. All my money is with them and i am penniless right now and i just thinking.

Go to their instagram page and see many other Nigerians complaining.

You took all your money and deposited with a fintech in Nigeria?

Sorry o!

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Advert/distribution Of Magazine Publishing / 1 / How Profitable Is Fastfood Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.