Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry (51134 Views)

Imam Forces Naira Marley & Sam Larry To Say AMEN To A Prayer For Mohbad's Killer / Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom / Naira Marley, Sam Larry Sue Magistrate, Police, Demand N40m As Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by AImiron: 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
A Popular Nigerian artists and the closest friend to late artist Mohbad, Bella Shmurda finally break silence on his untimely death.

He shared the following on his X verified account.

For the past few days now,have being deliberating on what to do while for the authorities of the Nigerian police of atleast get one or people involved in maltreatment nd malicious act towards Mohbad
Since he died his spirit have not left me saying a lot of things in my head pointing hands to people that needs to be dealt with in my dreams I got to Canada just few days before he died which I make I went to see him I tell him my plans before leaving as per my g as usual I’m here to see my family nd also kick start my tour but I can’t anymore I’m not mentally in shape for it nd I will be back in few days but regardless Mohbad submitted lots nd lots of petition against this people nd act towards him complained shouted. But the Nigerian police are so driven with nepotism nd non challant atitude toward this matter until this boy is no more
.”

In the past few days have tried my best not to carry phone nd type anything but Mohbad spirit won’t let me rest knowing I’m the only one make his spirit calm by making those of them who make him live in fear nd almost with nothing to feed on never also get rest nd he don start yes I mean wahaLa just wan start like this I NO GO GREE nd I mean it Samlarry nd whole marlians music must be arrested make all of us Dey police nd if the Nigerian police too weak as body to fish this people out we do it street,legal or illegal any which way like this war don start. If they all ran out the country which shows that they’re actually guilt of whatever crime were said to have committed by them then it’s they’re guilty nd they all know they should never come back nd they should ban from entering the country for life

Seyi tinubu you’re the face of youth in this country nd I know you’re a man of diligence nd integrity pls activate before we go street on this matter
Police station no go contain all of us Ajeh
!
!”

If una like make una pack una family member do tribute song first release his catalogue nd unpaid royalties legally.Then we start fresh discussion about other things she goat with British accent
All of una wey Dey der wen things Dey hapun wey Dey form gang gang. Una just jam wahala I know all of una is better una travel no come back for life because hmm ‘anyways boys don Dey street. Sha everybody go feel am

Pounds for pounds,flesh for flesh
Whether u be aiye oo,eiye oo,or sealords whatever it may be this boy sang for make us happy, jubilate,think,rejoice supported even while is in pains nd living in fear now it’s our time to do our part for him I want everyone with one voice let get him justice all hands on deck #justice for Mohbad fish dem out legal or illegal

Source: X( formerly Twitter)

152 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
undecided

I have nothing to say about anything that concerns these people again..

They will soon call you ipob and accuse you of festering violence to take over Lagos....

This guys news should be in Yoruba language please..

Edited: For the swines with negative comments on my mention, I said so, cos I'm seeing a lot of comments from other tribes directed at Naira Marley and sam Larry, crying foul and injustice.. they even want to protest against NDLEA and marlians..

All they need do is chant RONU....
And all brains start malfunctioning..
EndSars and past elections are still fresh,
And you know how it goes..

I come in peace.. minding my business in the shithole

RIP mohbad

223 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by amalgram69: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Attract more customers with a 3D logo design for your brand for a cheap price of 3k.
This is a one-time offer, so take advantage of it.
I also provide video editing services to craft stunning videos.

Tap on the image below to get started immediately

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by TrumpDonald2: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Pls make more evidence available. I'm surprised that despite the videos circulating online, some idiots are still of the opinion that Naira Marley and co are innocent.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Matters arising......

Justice will prevail at the end.

If anyone is responsible, they will be brought to book

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Mohbad,
If anyone is behind your death.
Justice will prevail.
Your spirit will fight for you.

99 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by badonkadonk: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by omooba969(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rubbish people, rubbish police, rubbish society!

If you like make una kill yasefs, na una sabi.

Mtcheew...Nonsense and Buhari. grin

24 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by Matrix137(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
amalgram69:
Abeggi. Una no talk before him die oh.
Una just dey use him name now dey trend. angry
Bella Shmurda actually did

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by IkeGod9891(m): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
There comes a time wen you won't fear anyone but conscience.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by Blurpy: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
Failed country Nigeria!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by TechCapon(m): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
una never tire for this matter? Una go milk this guy story dry. Yes, mohbad was oppressed but oppression did not kill him. I've never seen anyone who died of oppression before.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by DevilishMan: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
I just like anything that has to do with vawulence.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by Fugazy2023: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
I said it here 2 days back. Sammy Larry was the weapon fashioned against mohbad. Na that guy kill am probably on the instruction of naira. Those evidences out there are just too glaring

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by Peterpaul96: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rest in Peace Mohbad.
Everyone is speaking out, the truth will prevail sooner or later. Here the Moms speak out too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3gdI33LQ0U?si=DC3JgLbOMZQwMLgm

“My son’s dęath wasn’t natural, he was k!lled” - Mohbad’s mother finally speaks up

Translation:
She rained curses on who killed him first. She then said she’s not dead, she just didn’t know what to say all this while cause she’s been in pain. She said Mohbad was giving water to drink, and since then he’s not really been his self.

Since he left Naira Marley’s place, they’ve been troubles upon troubles, he couldn’t even go to most shows for the fear of Naira’s boys attacking him.

She was with him in the last ten days before his death, she left his place and a day after or so he was called by the wife that he’s dead.

Her son was not mad, people should disregard the rumors that he’s mad or something.

She cried for help and for Nigerias to help her for she doesn’t know what to do

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by fredoooooo: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Our youths .. fame ,money ,drugs, cultism, yahoo plus, Hook up are order of the day ...

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by IamPlato(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Why people dey carry Mohbad death for head? When the guy was posting videos last year about his injuries and harrassment, nobody put mouth.
Now they killed him celebrities and youths dey carry the matter like say na their papa die.
Werey dey worry everybody.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by Rubyjade: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
cool
Leave Nigeria while you can, it not getting any better. Let stop deceiving ourselves. If you are in your 20's the time is now to leave Nigeria. I don talk my own

If you studied Physics as a course you can travel to the UK by January next year if you are interested in teaching Physics.

The UK is looking for Physics Teachers. Whether you studied it under Education or normal BSc. You can apply.

The UK 🇬🇧 government needs trainee Language and Physics teachers and offering £10k relocation allowance.

The payment will cover visa, IHS, etc.

Application opens in September.

This link explains it all:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/international-relocation-payments/international-relocation-payments

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by Olat4421: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by iammo(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
God bless this guy.... Zinolensky couldn't speak

14 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by Raskimonojendor: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Oga
Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by BOSSkesh(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
All this cult boys need to be dealt with

16 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by BOSSkesh(m): 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
Mohbad death wasn’t natural it’s natural his friend demand justice

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by paiz: 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
They just killed this boy for nothing

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by wonlasewonimi: 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
amalgram69:
Abeggi. Una no talk before him die oh.
Una just dey use him name now dey trend. angry

As a matter of fact, he has been talking

29 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by anonymous1759(m): 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
sad sad
This boy wan spoil this case out of Anger sad bringing cultism into this matter has ended every suspicion that it’s a cult war. FG won’t waste their time for FRAT shiiit renowned celebs will disassociate completely.
Pressuring seyi was a good move but the cult part destroyed everything.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by ACRI: 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
Oppression is in every sector of the Nigerian society

No one is immune and this will continue if we don't deliberately adjust and change the prevalent mentality of celebrating criminals and social misfits because of money

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by ukaface(f): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
He wrote that?
Or he said those and someone wrote it?

It was difficult to read
But it’s sha related to cultism thing, the cultists wan fight and them go soon Dey die

Was mohbad a cultist?

9 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by inoki247: 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
Hmmm....

Make una restrict una madness to una Island cos na derr everything happen....

I no like that Island for 1 seconds....

I will rather stick to my Mainland....

Imagine tormenting Young Boy's that just want to survive look out for dere family....

This Year even the Noisy Portable don go Island dem don beat Shege for him life....

From the Skit Makers to Musicians if EFCC isn't bursting dem na NDLEA Wu dey giv dem info....

18 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by eulogy: 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
E don set

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emeka Morocco Maduka Is Dead / Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday / Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.