Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Best Delivery Service - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Best Delivery Service (77 Views)

Cham Xpress Logistics:aba's Best Delivery Services Provider / Seeking Nationwide Delivery Service For Small Business / G.R Logistics (affordable And Reliable Delivery Service) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Delivery Service by LadyDomme(f): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Hello

Please what are the logistics businesses in Lagos that have the best delivery services that other businesses can use particularly those in the food business?
Re: Best Delivery Service by samdavyd: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2023
LadyDomme:
Hello

Please what are the logistics businesses in Lagos that have the best delivery services that other businesses can use particularly those in the food business?
Good afternoon miss. I’ve gone through your page and seen that I do not meet the requirements to be your sub. However, I would like for permission to discuss something else, still D/s related.

(1) (Reply)

Sure Win / Danpalon Polycarbonate And Skylight Sheets / Urgently In Need Of A Howo Truck Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.