Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Protest For Mohbad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest For Mohbad (379 Views)

Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) / Massive Protest For The Arrest Of Tinubu On Going In Abuja / Protest For The Release Of Samuel Ogundipe At Police Headquarters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest For Mohbad by AFunJar: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
I heard that yoruba Mozulem πŸ–πŸ·πŸ–πŸ·πŸ–πŸ·πŸ–πŸ·πŸ–πŸ· will be holding a protest tomorrow over Mohbad’s pathetic death.

I take God beg you, if you nor be yoruba, if you even be half-yoruba or worse still if you be Igbo, nor join o!!!!

These yellow blooded subhumans will definitely not go through with challenging their drug bosses unless they have people from other tribes they can set up as fall guys if matter burst.

Abeg leave yoruba Mozulem πŸ–πŸ·πŸ–πŸ·πŸ–πŸ·πŸ–πŸ· make dem settle their matter by themselves oooooooo!
Re: Protest For Mohbad by Meagainstthem: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
Every sensible Nigeria know who is Pig in Nigeria.

God punish peter gringory Obi and all his rodents.

1 Like

Re: Protest For Mohbad by Seefinish: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
AFunJar:
I heard that yoruba Mozulem πŸ–πŸ·πŸ–πŸ·πŸ–πŸ·πŸ–πŸ·πŸ–πŸ· will be holding a protest tomorrow over Mohbad’s pathetic death.

I take God beg you, if you nor be yoruba, if you even be half-yoruba or worse still if you be Igbo, nor join o!!!!

These yellow blooded subhumans will definitely not go through with challenging their drug bosses unless they have people from other tribes they can set up as fall guys if matter burst.

Abeg leave yoruba Mozulem πŸ–πŸ·πŸ–πŸ·πŸ–πŸ·πŸ–πŸ· make dem settle their matter by themselves oooooooo!
you've spoken my mind. The non Yoruba most especially igbos should learn from endsars protest. Please any protest organized by Yoruba, don't join them

1 Like

Re: Protest For Mohbad by AFunJar: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Meagainstthem:

God punish peter gringory Obi and all his rodents.
When you’re done oinking and grunting and slamming your brains out on concrete like the deranged yoruba Mozulem πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ– that you are then go and protest for that dead πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ– buried with a broken neck in a shoebox coffin πŸ™„
Re: Protest For Mohbad by TheEndless: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
Meagainstthem:

God punish dingBAT Pablo Ecowas and all his BATstards.
Re: Protest For Mohbad by Meagainstthem: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
AFunJar:

When you’re done oinking and grunting and slamming your brains out on concrete like the deranged yoruba Mozulem πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ– that you are then go and protest for that dead πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ– buried with a broken neck in a shoebox coffin πŸ™„

Saponna lo ma pa baba e,oloriburuku alaye baje
Re: Protest For Mohbad by AFunJar: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Meagainstthem:

Saponna lo ma pa baba e,oloriburuku alaye baje
Oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink
πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Tribunal Upholds Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Dismisses PDP, Lp’s Petitions / Taraba Guber: Tribunal Affirms Election Of Agbu Kefas / Beware Of The Zionists Pandering As Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.