Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. (1070 Views)

How Real Is Telpecon & Golden Bridge Fund Grant To Beneficiaries? / AFDB Approves $5 Million Grant To Scale Up Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program / Need Business Idea with 300k start up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by Joygift3666: 11:25am On Oct 03, 2023
joyamazon2016@gmail.com
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by AlexAlozie: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
fairy88:

My email

oriakuabi@gmail.com

I can't see your email address sir
Go through my thread sir, I sell clothes online, it's not moving again, I wish I will get a help to add food stuff

I do online, I don't have a shop, so people thought am a scam, you know people believe you when you are physical, am only struggling to survive with 3 kids, father income not enough, our country is very sweet at the moment...

If I will be selected, I will be very happy..
Attached is my business cert
FB business page GEE WEARS
mail seen

1 Like

Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by 9Mumu: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2023
AlexAlozie:
The harsh economy is dealing with everyone. Businesses are struggling. If you have a business or want to start a business and you need financial help. I can give you a grant. (This is not a loan please, it's non-repayable).

If you think it's a scam, don't message me please. Ensure you have your CAC as this is proof that you own a business. Even if you don't have a business, but you have family or friends who you think need this grant.

Just send me an email message and I'll respond as soon as possible.

I'm very much interested sir. This is God answering my prayers through you. withinwithin56@gmail.com
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by AlexAlozie: 6:50am On Oct 05, 2023
9Mumu:
I'm very much interested sir. This is God answering my prayers through you. withinwithin56@gmail.com
seen
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by AlexAlozie: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Please business people only
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by JerryGent1983: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mehn I need that grant like mad oo

emmajazz83@gmail.com
That's my email address
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by AlexAlozie: 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
JerryGent1983:
Mehn I need that grant like mad oo

emmajazz83@gmail.com
That's my email address
send email to me
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by ratracerebel(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2023
alarby01@outlook.com
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by AlexAlozie: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
ratracerebel:
alarby01@outlook.com
send email
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by rexchazy(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2023
[Am interested please whisper2lois@gmail.com quote author=AlexAlozie post=125851078]The harsh economy is dealing with everyone. Businesses are struggling. If you have a business or want to start a business and you need financial help. I can give you a grant. (This is not a loan please, it's non-repayable).

If you think it's a scam, don't message me please. Ensure you have your CAC as this is proof that you own a business. Even if you don't have a business, but you have family or friends who you think need this grant.

[/quote]
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by gisem(m): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2023
Am interested in the grant,I have a registered communication business and would need funds to boost my operations
My email is rivakwa@gmail.com
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by AlexAlozie: 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2023
rexchazy:
[Am interested please whisper2lois@gmail.com quote author=AlexAlozie post=125851078]The harsh economy is dealing with everyone. Businesses are struggling. If you have a business or want to start a business and you need financial help. I can give you a grant. (This is not a loan please, it's non-repayable).

send an email
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by rexchazy(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
AlexAlozie:
send an email

Whisper2lois@gmail.com
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by AlexAlozie: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
rexchazy:

Whisper2lois@gmail.com
think I seen yours
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by rexchazy(m): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
AlexAlozie:
think I seen yours
A
Expecting the mail
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by AlexAlozie: 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
rexchazy:

A
Expecting the mail
seen?
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by rexchazy(m): 10:33am On Oct 20, 2023
AlexAlozie:
seen?
No
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by AlexAlozie: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
rexchazy:

No
I'll send again
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by Tamarau123: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
My Email :matoba238@gmail.com
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by AlexAlozie: 10:30am On Nov 05, 2023
Tamarau123:
My Email :matoba238@gmail.com
send to me
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by Zaynkad: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2023
AlexAlozie:
I responded to your email

I sent a mail
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by AlexAlozie: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2023
Responded
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by owho1: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
Is this opportunity still available and valid?
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by Askme2020(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2023
AlexAlozie:
The harsh economy is dealing with everyone. Businesses are struggling. If you have a business or want to start a business and you need financial help. I can give you a grant. (This is not a loan please, it's non-repayable).

Am interested my email is jb4biz2003@gmail.com
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by Askme2020(m): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2023
AlexAlozie:

Good morning sir. I have not gotten a reply from you
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by Zaynkad: 12:04am On Dec 05, 2023
AlexAlozie:
I responded to your email

I have responded on telegram
Re: Is Your Business Struggling? Get In Here If You Need Business Grant To Help You. by AlexAlozie: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2023
Yes seen

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Makes A Good Youth Resources Site? / Urgently In Need Of Business Ideas / Information About Gulf Bank Nig Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.