Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Which Power Bank Is Better Itel.or Oriamo - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Power Bank Is Better Itel.or Oriamo (12640 Views)

Which Power Bank Is The Best Now? Please Your Suggestion Is Needed / Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android / Which Power Bank To Buy For A 5000mah Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Power Bank Is Better Itel.or Oriamo by chineduace(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
succez09:

Smiles,oga there is no where it s officially confirmed by itel that there product was designed by oraimo,you coming up with a mere graphics of someones work is quite funny.. bring up your facts from transsion holdings, or itel official pages to confirm what u said...then I will concur with you
P.s. .. if u have knowledge of accessories in general, u won't type ds trash, you should be able to know that accessories have series too, itel power bank is not just itel power bank, it has series too..talk about the itel star 200( 20,000 mAh ) power bank...oga the power bank get weight, na small but mighty...no be by name, itel star series dey last... tested and confirmed

This is a waste of my time.
Wait for me, let me go and confirm with video evidence fom Oraimo and Itel CEO
Re: Which Power Bank Is Better Itel.or Oriamo by chineduace(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
Chasito:
itel may be designed by oraimo , but that doesn't change the fact that itel is better than oraimo when it comes to powerbank, oraimo products dey fvck up as of recent now, so many fakes out there.

You may be right or not. Seems Oraimo is watering down quality or fakes are everywhere. I really don't know or care. I bought Oraimo products when all was still well.
Re: Which Power Bank Is Better Itel.or Oriamo by Chasito(m): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
chineduace:

You may be right or not. Seems Oraimo is watering down quality or fakes are everywhere. I really don't know or care. I bought Oraimo products when all was still well.
okay, that means you bought the old(model) stock, those are the original oraimo Powerbanks, not these ones they are producing currently cheesy
Re: Which Power Bank Is Better Itel.or Oriamo by chukwugoziegi: 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
TheMensch:

Please how much did you buy yours?
Is it something like this? Pics

Got mine on a Friday for 12k.
Re: Which Power Bank Is Better Itel.or Oriamo by TheMensch(m): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
chukwugoziegi:

Got mine on a Friday for 12k.

Nairaland is just becoming useless everyday
I wanted to share you a picture of what I saw from a shop to confirm whether it's the one, but Nairaland won't allow me post pictures angry. Though I think it is shaa because they wrote something like Itel Star 200, with an appendage of 20,000mAh. I don't just want to be scammed. And they tagged it 15k
Re: Which Power Bank Is Better Itel.or Oriamo by succez09(m): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
chineduace:

This is a waste of my time.
Wait for me, let me go and confirm with video evidence fom Oraimo and Itel CEO
Smiles..no evidence, u r just bluffing
If u don't like what iv said, u can go to court
Don't quote me again
Re: Which Power Bank Is Better Itel.or Oriamo by Akposkiz: 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
Go for itel 20000 mah power bank.
Re: Which Power Bank Is Better Itel.or Oriamo by yellowaboki: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Try romoss..much better than both brands
Re: Which Power Bank Is Better Itel.or Oriamo by celestial1: 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
TheMensch:

Please how much did you buy yours?
Is it something like this? Pics
# 7500
Re: Which Power Bank Is Better Itel.or Oriamo by Kingchineme6(m): 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
New age
Re: Which Power Bank Is Better Itel.or Oriamo by Jacku: 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Oraimo
Re: Which Power Bank Is Better Itel.or Oriamo by Jacku: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
ChiChiPat:
If it's power bank , get itel
why
Re: Which Power Bank Is Better Itel.or Oriamo by Jacku: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
Chasito:
I use the itel 20,000mah and my friend uses oraimo 20,000mah, but yet my itel power bank lasts more than his oraimo power bank, so I suggest u get the itel.
oh nice.
Re: Which Power Bank Is Better Itel.or Oriamo by Mandate1: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jozilinn:
Good evening nairalanders, please due to lack of power and now charging of phone is #100 I am thinking of getting a power bank either new or second new,it depends on what I have, besides now I really need for school work,so that I will involve online and technological assignment for the kids, like they say a teachers reward is in heaven, besides that I hardly have time to give it to the people charging phone and accessories...so I saw an oriamo but I was told it takes days to charge and on the order corner there's itel, please which can I get for a lower amount,or if you have an idea of any of them or feedback please enlighten me in the comments section I really appreciate everything.
Nlfpmod
pls avoid oraimo. That product is gabbage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

***chat Room By Honsule*** / Glo Comonth On Laptop / Pls How Can I Switch On My N85 Bluetooth Head Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.