Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA (25804 Views)

You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill / Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her / Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Now watch as some yoruba mumu will start to attack her....

Forgetting that their betrayal brother 'N.marly', is suspected to have betrayed & killed 'Imole' his own yoruba brother in cold blooded.

Yoruba and betrayal na 5&6.... although not all of them sha, but a good number of them.

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kpokpokiri....well said!
Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by Gentlelox: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
King Tonto is back on d news again. I don miss this barnie... How time flies
Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by Omodua(m): 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Righthussle:
See her. She wan trend. Tonto no dey miss any chance to trend.
She wants to trend what!

Ssnwo Olu remains culpable to the murder of mohbad with his morbid silence. His actions and inactions makes him accessory to the death of the young musician.

Thank you Tonto Dikeh for awakening our conscience.

Only a demented person will fault TONTO DIKEH.

6 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by Omodua(m): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
nkemoma:
All the noise.....

Sadly....

The Killers, the DPOs, the judges, the Guv'nor and the Prison Comptroller are all in the same club/society...

Wicked world ..

the way balablu turned every sane sense of reasoning 8n the political realm and nothing seems to happen.. so it is with cases like this...

Nothing might happen
You are right!
Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by DaRuud(m): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
saphiere:

SOURCE
https://www.instagram.com/p/CxQbvRYIBtz/
Both Naira Marley and Sam Larry are not even in the country. I think they both believe so much in the injustice entrenched in the Nigerian system. One is reportedly in Amsterdam. The other is said to be in Kenya. They are waiting for things to blow over. They probably didn't know the guy's demise will cause this much heat & cries for justice are fast gaining momentum.

Don't be surprised after 3 months the whole issue is forgotten with BBN

Sadiya's E feeding case - Forgotten
PEPT - Forgotten
Musawa NYSC Saga - Forgotten
Akpabio email money - Forgotten
Fuel Subsidy - Forgotten
Palliative - Forgotten
Dual Citizenship - Forgotten
Moyo Lawal - Forgotten
Boat Mishap - Forgotten
Oil Bunkering - Forgotten
Asari threat - Forgotten

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by DaRuud(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
saphiere:

SOURCE

Both Naira Marley and Sam Larry are not even in the country. I think they both believe so much in the injustice entrenched in the Nigerian system...
One is reportedly in Amsterdam. The other is said to be in Kenya. They are waiting for things to blow over. They probably didn't know the guy's demise will cause this much heat & cries for justice are fast gaining momentum.

Don't be surprised after 3 months the whole issue is forgotten with BBN

Sadiya's E feeding case - Forgotten
PEPT - Forgotten
Musawa NYSC Saga - Forgotten
Akpabio email money - Forgotten
Fuel Subsidy - Forgotten
Palliative - Forgotten
Dual Citizenship - Forgotten
Moyo Lawal - Forgotten
Boat Mishap - Forgotten
Oil Bunkering - Forgotten
Asari threat - Forgotten

Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by Dittodat: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Attention-seeking olosho.
All these idiots just chasing clout with this unfortunate death.
Clowns

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by edgecution(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
saphiere:

SOURCE

This Tonto like to jump on trends. She herself is a confirmed chronic drug user. This has been confirmed by all her Exes and Bobrisky her former friend.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by Nzubeolisa(m): 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Suddenly everyone now wants justice for Mohbad but when nigga was alive he speak out but only few stood by him, make una allow the nigga to rest biko, Crazy world

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by anyination: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Righthussle:
See her. She wan trend. Opportunity don land. Tonto no dey miss any chance to trend.

It'll finally be Tonto vs NDLEA
Just listen to your self...if finding justice for mohbad will make her trend.
LET IT BE...

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by simfrost90210: 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
FuckTheMod:
cry
MOHBAD was unfortunately just a victim of:

- WRONG PARENTS, ESPECIALLY THE MOTHER

- Wrong girlfriends, especially Subomì (Naira Marley sister)

- Wrong wife

- Wrong in-laws, especially the mother in-law

- Wrong record label

- Wrong friends, especially Zinolesky who had eyes for Subomì (currently dating)

HE WAS JUST SURROUNDED BY GREEDY, SELFISH AND EVIL PEOPLE.

Very unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by PoliticalChinex(m): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
BEING WEAK IS NOT GOOD. THATS WHY THEY LEGALIZED GUNS IN THE US. THE LAW GIVES U RIGHT TO SHOOT TO DEFEND NOT ONLY YOUR

LIFE BUT YOUR MANHOOD. THATS WHY EVERYONE RESPECTS EVERYONE HERE AND NOBODY MESS WITH ANYONE BECAUSE YOU WILL GET

SHOT!

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by jaxxy(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
This is quite serious
Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by flokii: 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tbh.. I don't think Naira Marley has anything to do with Mohbad's death. The guy might be a crack head but he doesn't appear to me as a killer.

My own thinking is that Mohbad had some people advising him, telling him do this and do that which he blindly followed. When they saw all the videos he did accusing Naira Marley, they then decided to strike him down so noone will suspect or trace them while they cart away with all his fortunes.

Who are those in charge of his online accounts and payment platforms?

Who are those he fought with before a quack nurse started injecting him woth God knows what?

Why was he hurriedly buried since he is not from a muslim family.. so many questions begging for answers.

You want to be forming street but you don't know you have to be extra careful about it.. no padi for jungle.

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by sheriffindy(m): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
Even my neighbour wry resemble Naira Marley, he greet me this morning..I no answer.

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by MrAgbako: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kingosytex:
Being too soft makes one vulnerable and susceptible to predators.
Don't ever let them kill you; they're gonna ask God for forgiveness.
This life is like a gun game; kill or get killed.
I repeat, don't let them kill you.

😂😂😂😂😂
Who get ear make Dem hear 😂
Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by 7arrows: 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
saphiere:

SOURCE

So if anyone dies the governor should talk about them or tender condolence. As wetin now? Tonto e b like that thing when u dey high don dey worry u. Abi u wan trend. Do you know how many people die in Lagos? Was the guy a government worker? The FRSC official that died and many police men that die in line of duty has he said anything concerning them. I beg tonto park well.

If u wan trend make u do sex tape na wetin dey in Vogue. Make sure say u scream well so e go look real. Thank me later

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by adecz: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tinubu and his political followers
have always controlled Lagos using
thugs and cultists.

MC Oluoma and Asari Dokubo are
some of the cultist kingpins he has used.❎❎❎❎❎❎❎

Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by Thomasankara(m): 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
[/color]hmmmmm, spot on,this is deep, probably he had bad philosophy about life[color=#770077]
FuckTheMod:
cry
MOHBAD was unfortunately just a victim of:

- WRONG PARENTS, ESPECIALLY THE MOTHER

- Wrong girlfriends, especially Subomì (Naira Marley sister)

- Wrong wife

- Wrong in-laws, especially the mother in-law

- Wrong record label

- Wrong friends, especially Zinolesky who had eyes for Subomì (currently dating)

HE WAS JUST SURROUNDED BY GREEDY, SELFISH AND EVIL PEOPLE.
Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by Thomasankara(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
[/color]why sanwo dey shake that casual way na. I think say he get official way men of his statue shake people[color=#770077]
Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by Thomasankara(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
[/color]Tonto dey disguise 🤣🤣🤣u sef be druggie,or NDLEA seized ur consignment[color=#770077]
Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by sheffybugatty: 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sam Larry boda agbaya
Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by DJInfluence: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
Righthussle:
See her. She wan trend. Opportunity don land. Tonto no dey miss any chance to trend.

It'll finally be Tonto vs NDLEA
She's not trending but asking valid questions. You should do the same if not tomorrow or could be you or someone you know.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by OkwuMajesty: 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Thunder fire TONTO. Every one wants to.shine
What wrong has she done now
From what she said point out where she's wrong.

The earlier you stop supporting evil the better for you.

Rip Imole
Today is you tomorrow may be someone else,I just pray you get justice
Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by OkwuMajesty: 12:00am On Sep 18, 2023
flokii:
Tbh.. I don't think Naira Marley has anything to do with Mohbad's death. The guy might be a crack head but he doesn't appear to me as a killer.

My own thinking is that Mohbad had some people advising him, telling him do this and do that which he blindly followed. When they saw all the videos he did accusing Naira Marley, they then decided to strike him down so noone will suspect or trace them while they cart away with all his fortunes.

Who are those he fought with before a quack nurse started injecting him woth God knows what?

Why was he hurriedly buried since he is not from a muslim family.. so many questions begging for answers.

You want to be forming street but you don't know you have to be extra careful about it.. no padi for jungle.

Well-done oooo, the harassment for Zlantan x Mohbad video shooting was also stage abi.....? When you see the truth talk am, Sam Larry get hand for this guy death abeg
Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by Amy17: 12:00am On Sep 18, 2023
DropsMic:

If to say she no talk anything na still same una go drag am for not saying anything.

Nigerians and idiocy.

I tire for world people : angry

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by OkwuMajesty: 12:10am On Sep 18, 2023
flokii:

Even b4 his death Bella was interviewed and he said it without fear that Mohbad was in danger....over Marley label, was that stage too...?
Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by Glimpsetv: 12:24am On Sep 18, 2023
Re: Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA by Originalsly: 12:28am On Sep 18, 2023
sheriffindy:

Even my neighbour wry resemble Naira Marley, he greet me this morning..I no answer.

grin Bro... don't you think you taking it a bit too far? ... what if he decides to blast some N.M tracks??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid (starboy) Celebrates Is 25th Birthday. / Christabel Goddy: "God Is Punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima For Banning Me" / Naira Marley, Sam Larry Sue Magistrate, Police, Demand N40m As Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.