Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Mohbad's Death: Are Nigerians Cursed With Forgetfulness? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad's Death: Are Nigerians Cursed With Forgetfulness? (731 Views)

Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points / Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO / Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi Denies Marriage Rumour with Toyin Abraham,Cursed Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad's Death: Are Nigerians Cursed With Forgetfulness? by OnionBandit(f): 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Been wondering, Are Nigerians Cursed with Forgetfulness?

I remember when the Government wanted to tame Naira Marley and Co sometime ago, how Nigerians stood up against the government. People cursed the Government and became Marlians overnight. Celebrities and respected personalities disappointingly followed this trend too,. they all became Marlians. As a result, Naira Marley became bigger than most celebrities in the industry..

Now, everyone is calling on the government to arrest him for many reasons, out of which are ; because he deals in drugs, because he is believed to have a hand in Mohbad's Death, because he controls an evil syndicate ....

I think something is wrong with the people of this country!

12 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Death: Are Nigerians Cursed With Forgetfulness? by successmatters(m): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
They are cursed with forgetfulness, they have forgotten how onions were stolen, they are now stealing rice in ibadan grin

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Death: Are Nigerians Cursed With Forgetfulness? by Franzinni: 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
Loud it !! People are dying in droves in the north east, you don't hear them say pim, people are being kidnapped daily, you don't here Dem say pim but once they find a topic that excites thier emotions they will begin to analyze like it's UEFA...

Abeg loud it let them hear !!!

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Death: Are Nigerians Cursed With Forgetfulness? by danvon(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
The way I see it Nigerians fetishize death, if Mohbad didn't die nobody would care, some of them may have even condemned him in support of Naira Marley.

A dead man is always a saint in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Death: Are Nigerians Cursed With Forgetfulness? by iamtardey: 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:
They are cursed with forgetfulness, they have forgotten how onions were stolen, they are now stealing rice in ibadan grin
we don’t forget we just simply overlooked forgive and move on hoping such won’t come up again…now it has (and a sensitive case too MURDER) government should arrest them all to face it. They killed mohbad. Imole was killed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Death: Are Nigerians Cursed With Forgetfulness? by carterguccy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:

Act wise sometimes and stop derailing post with your inbuilt stupidity 🙄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Death: Are Nigerians Cursed With Forgetfulness? by OnionBandit(f): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
iamtardey:
we don’t forget we just simply overlooked forgive and move on hoping such won’t come up again…now it has (and a sensitive case too MURDER) government should arrest them all to face it. They killed mohbad. Imole was killed.
lol! If your type get pikin wey dey sniff drugs on a daily, you go overlook am until the pikin begin kill pipu as a result.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Death: Are Nigerians Cursed With Forgetfulness? by iamtardey: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
OnionBandit:
lol! If your type get pikin wey dey sniff drugs on a daily, you go overlook am until the pikin begin kill pipu as a result.
just shut up 🤫

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Death: Are Nigerians Cursed With Forgetfulness? by OnionBandit(f): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
iamtardey:
just shut up 🤫
undecided
Re: Mohbad's Death: Are Nigerians Cursed With Forgetfulness? by izonborn098(m): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
Re: Mohbad's Death: Are Nigerians Cursed With Forgetfulness? by ednut1(m): 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
We support rubbish and make excuses.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Death: Are Nigerians Cursed With Forgetfulness? by onlinetrader: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
One of the few reasonable Nigerians have spoken

Lalasticlala
Seun

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Death: Are Nigerians Cursed With Forgetfulness? by Deemas(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
iamtardey:

I disagree with you please, Nigerians forget very well else APC would have gone extinct by now. Na me talk am and I dey my house.
Re: Mohbad's Death: Are Nigerians Cursed With Forgetfulness? by iamtardey: 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Deemas:

I disagree with you please, Nigerians forget very well else APC would have gone extinct by now. Na me talk am and I dey my house.
okay you get food for house?
Re: Mohbad's Death: Are Nigerians Cursed With Forgetfulness? by OnionBandit(f): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Deemas:

True! And Obi won't even be on the list. Atiku sef, na same.

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad: Many Feared Dæd At Lekki Toll Gate Peaceful Protest (videos) / "Iyabo Ojo, Please Price His Casket Too" Nigerians Drag Sam Larry After Arrest / “any Man That Doesn’t Smoke Is A Woman” – OGB Recent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.