Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Check Out This Nairaland Redesign (pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out This Nairaland Redesign (pic) (579 Views)

A Redesign Or Snapchat Filtering Of The Naira Note | Kobaba TV / See The Epic Reply Given To Someone Who Posted A Pic Of Himself And Lions / Governors Finally Receive Paris Club Alert (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Nairaland Redesign (pic) by Eroghene(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Hey guys what's your take on this

Re: Check Out This Nairaland Redesign (pic) by MrsTwrite(f): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
90/100👏👏👏😊

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Nairaland Redesign (pic) by falcon01: 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sorry but that is crap.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Nairaland Redesign (pic) by Eroghene(m): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
falcon01:
Sorry but that is crap.

How can it be improved?

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Nairaland Redesign (pic) by LikeAking: 2:01am On Sep 18, 2023
Good!

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Nairaland Redesign (pic) by Eroghene(m): 2:58am On Sep 18, 2023
LikeAking:
Good!

Thanks
Re: Check Out This Nairaland Redesign (pic) by falcon01: 6:15am On Sep 18, 2023
Eroghene:

How can it be improved?
1 The spaces between the Tags is too much and looks scattered
2. The tags can be rearranged and regrouped except if you want to keep the original grouping. You can try a drop down option and put them all under categorise so when you click, it collapses and you can selecet a space
3. The 'how to place a targeted ad' font and background looks ugly and disturbs the eyes' try making it bold.
4. And since its a redesign the Naira sign can be bigger
5. The font style looks too simple especially the kne beneath nairaland.
6. You can also try adding icons to the keyword like car talk 🚗 , health 💉, romance ❤️, religion ⛪️, e.t.c
7. You can add a profile icon too (basically alot of icon is missing) I just realised nairaland lacks icons
8. This is extra but you can make each thread collapse instead of open that means more bandwidth since them pages would have to be preloaded

What I'll give to you though is;
1. The UI looks smooth
2. The Forum box is well-done except for the content as discussed in number 1 and 2 above
3. The green background on the header is also well done just the spacing of the contents should be fixed

Please tag me when you decide to follow this direction 🙏

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Nairaland Redesign (pic) by Eroghene(m): 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
Thanks for your feedback. I never thought of this, back to the drawing board
Re: Check Out This Nairaland Redesign (pic) by Kipaji: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2023
Great initiative!

Nairaland is in need of a relooking.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Nairaland Redesign (pic) by Kipaji: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2023
Why post this in the Jokes section?

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Nairaland Redesign (pic) by Eroghene(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
Kipaji:
Why post this in the Jokes section?

I am new to nairaland,still figuring somethings out

(1) (Reply)

When Naija Was A Baby Nation / A True Life Story / Anything Goes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.