Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,257 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Are Men Really Attracted To Their Wives After Marriage? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are Men Really Attracted To Their Wives After Marriage? (191 Views)

Why Are Men Afraid Of Dating Celestial Church Girls?(photo) / Why Are Married Men Attracted To Single Ladies??? / How To Text A Woman To Get Her Attracted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Men Really Attracted To Their Wives After Marriage? by iammartinwong13: 2:06am On Sep 18, 2023
If a narcissist abuser finds out that you’re tracking him what will they do?
My husband and I have been trying for a baby for over a year now. He finally admitted to me last night he had a vasectomy. How can a marriage survive this when all I want is a family and he doesn't?
Certainly in agreement with the previous reply. This is deception and the expectation was that you would love him and give up on “motherhood” for him. So, he made sure you got told what you wanted to hear that he wanted you and Family.

I have experienced this with a couple where the woman stayed married despite the deception and things got worse for her. No friends, no family because he really wanted her alone. Later she admitted to living under extreme marital control where all items around home had to be in a place he decided was right and nothing ever out of place was endured. None of this was shown, but after she stayed he got more bizarre. So, she was property and nothing more. Be careful. Deception is akin to getting what one person desires over the truth.

When billionaires want something nice but don't want to pay too much for it, what do they buy?
My wife is a constant source of amazement to me. When I want to do something special for her, or buy her something expensive, she will allow me to spend a fair amount of money, as long as the gift doesn't look expensive. That makes no sense to me. I hate spending on myself, but enjoy pampering her now and then. For us money is never an issue. I mean we can afford anything. The amount is relative to our wealth. I gave her a private island in the Philippines when we retired. The cost was large and she didn't mention the money. When I brought it up to her, her logic behind being silent over a large transaction, was “no one will know the cost but us”! It's hard keeping up with her thinking. She values a dozen roses as highly as an island.

We've been married for 56 years and just about when I think that I have her figured out, she throws me a “change up”!

What happens when a narcissist realizes the tables have been turned on them, they got played, and someone happens to not be as weak as they thought they were?
Are men really attracted to their wives after marriage?
Absolutely not!

My husband joined a new company in April. He came to live temporarily with his parents in the new city, while I stayed back.

It was decided between us that I will stay where I was and our daughter will complete her 8,9th and 10th from that city only.

It continued for about two months. Both of us were somehow managing with fortnightly visits, video calls and several ‘few seconds’calls through out the day

Suddenly one day in June,he called and said “Agarwal Packers and movers see baat kar lee hai . Do din mein niklenge”

( I have talked to movers and Packers. We will leave in two days)

We left the city two days later . When I asked the reason of this sudden change in plan,my husband just squeezed my hand and said “ alag nahi reh sakta main tujhse”. ( I can't stay apart from you).

So, are men attracted to their wives after their marriage?

No ..

What they feel for their wives is much more than attraction. It is something subtle , hushed and deep. It can just be felt in the tightness of their grip,in the deep sigh when they hug you at the end of the day , in their silent happiness around you,in that lazy,slow , meaningful smile….in the thousand little moments which like pixie dust add shine, shimmer,sparkle to an otherwise mundane life.
Re: Are Men Really Attracted To Their Wives After Marriage? by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:47am On Sep 18, 2023
Storey for the fkn god

(1) (Reply)

Need Friends / 4 Simple Ways You Can Keep Your Relationship Alive / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.