Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 (9037 Views)

Marketers Eye ₦‎700/litre Diesel After Dangote Price Cut / Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load / Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by olaztek(m): 7:42am On Sep 18, 2023
The $3b loan has been exhausted. Fuel price hike is unstoppable
Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by Brushstrokes20: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2023
The shyyythole is on a cliff edge 😕
... And ogun kill any brainless zombie that quotes me to spit trash 🚮💯

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by Boondocxs(f): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2023
This is a conspiracy
This people are intentionally pulling oil prices
Because they know that Nigeria can’t afford it if they increase it the masses will suffer
They want Nigeria to become a perpetual borrowing nation
The president needs to navigate around this
Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by emmanuelbrown26: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2023
Morbeta11:

To them......it will only affect SE people..
They all came to teach SE politics 101, meanwhile we all know southern tribe that begs for life

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by emmanuelbrown26: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2023
rspy:

grin grin cheesy grin obidents kor idiot ni, keep trying to save Nigeria, this beast go consume everybody

1 Like

Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by emmanuelbrown26: 7:48am On Sep 18, 2023
Boondocxs:
This is a conspiracy
This people are intentionally pulling oil prices
Because they know that Nigeria can’t afford it if they increase it the masses will suffer
They want Nigeria to become a perpetual borrowing nation
The president needs to navigate around this
Investigate what again? U can't give what u don't hv. Regional politics is different from national politics

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by okoroemeka(m): 7:51am On Sep 18, 2023
ican2020:
Good one cause I want to see fuel rise up to 2k so that Nigerians can have sense by force imagine Air Force and co making noise over the weekend of destroying 30 refineries that they said is illegal instead of converting them to government refineries bush folks everywhere
actually Peter obi said he will legalize such local refiners so they can get crude oil legally,pay taxes and have standard of operation that will be monitored by government,this is a good idea to create another opportunity for businesspeople to invest and create jobs directly and indirectly,the government cannot refine oil yet they wage war on the common people that are refining the oil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by rspy: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2023
[quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=125862553][/quote]

Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they have no mercy, one Nigeria go consume everybody last last

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by tyboy(m): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2023
[quote author=SpecialAdviser post=125860934] grin grin Tinubu government will be the worst in the history of NIGERIA. Mark my word. Many stvpid people call such words HATE speech. Some other non reasonable Nigerians will say you don't wish the country good.

You that have been wishing the country good and voting without your brain, why has it not progressed? Propaganda does not run government. Ever since Tinubu came in, the propaganda machine has been driving his government. His policies and his steps and nothing but catastrophic unplanned steps.

Brace up guys. I see Buhari as the most wicked leader Nigeria has ever produced. Man told us we will miss him because he knew he was handing over to a disaster in the waiting.

Morons keep yabbing themselves up and down while the country goes down the drain. Shame.

[b]God bless OBIDIENTS all over the world.
The only honest group trying to retrieve it's country from the hands of crooks. Evil propaganda has been used to destroy their unity through religious and tribal cards. [/quote][/b]
Mumu so the price in crude oil is tinubu s making. Enemies of good things
Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by Iamcrazy: 7:53am On Sep 18, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by emmanuelbrown26: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2023
rspy:

Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they have no mercy, one Nigeria go consume everybody last last
Honestly, they deserves it more
Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by princeade86(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2023
But the told us dey removed subsidy on dollars that there won't be black market again
Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by nedekid: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2023
Kumid:
I just pity for many homes
Please don't. Afterall one cannot cry more than the bereaved.
One day we will all have sense in this country.

1 Like

Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by Kriss100: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2023
That their eye go blind
Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by nedekid: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2023
Peterpaul96:
It is well
What is well?
Abi are you buying petrol at 87 per liter? If you are, confide in me jare, let me come and buy too.
Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by FireUpNow(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2023
Na only obidient go suffer am. Agbado and cassava crew will enjoy

1 Like

Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by Moufan40: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2023
sad
Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by TheAlchemist: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2023
Corruption will not allow our leaders to do the right things.

1 Like

Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by Chuknovski(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2023
When someone said he would miss buhari, I was furious, now tinubu compared to buhari is what?
Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by Machinegun91(m): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2023
Those marketers are greedy thieves
Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by chukiz(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2023
A drug dealer can not run a country,

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by BABAawoo47: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Just leaving this out there. The Nigerian government does not control the price of crude oil.
let them fix the forex shit first...Our purchasing power has halfed. This time last year dollar was 450. Now almost 1k and it's not like crude oil prices fell. So what exactly is the problem? Why is naira continue to fall despite rising crude oil prices. There is alot going on that we don't know
Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by Kukutente23: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2023
We told them subsidy removal is bound to fail if no refining capacity locally
At least they have seen for themselves now

Where is nairalanda1 to explain how this is a good thing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by goshen26: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2023
They should kuku k*ll us...

The poor are being suffocated to deáth instead of being allowed to breath

1 Like

Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by KaptainAfrika: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2023
I have a covenant of exemption and I picked up an emilokan discount card for all my purchases. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by SmilingImabong: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2023
grin
Una never chee something........ tribalistic sycopanialism
They have hit the ground running.....fuel go increase and gas as the next option too has increased too. Next go be fire wood sotey una go borrow heat to cook from hell fire lol. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by Ganjafama(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2023
wittywriter:
SMH i pity peeps without multiple streams of income means yet come online to waste data defending maladministration clearly glearing.

Wittyness.
Please mentor me on acquiring multiple streams of income.
Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by obi58: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Just leaving this out there. The Nigerian government does not control the price of crude oil.

Let me educate you.

We own crude oil and do swap deals for refined fuel so by right the fluctuations in the price of Brent crude should not affect the price of imported fuel as what we pay for is just the production cost margin.

If Brent crude was $50 and we were getting refined fuel of $40 by swap. Even if crude rises to $60 production costs are not expected to sky rocket. The margin is supposed to remain the same or marginally higher.
Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by slowice(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2023
First hundred days in office wasted with no clear direction of policy but somehow some persons think that shouting Jagaban from morning till night will eventually lead to economic growth.

Make dem dey play

1 Like

Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by Reference(m): 9:52am On Sep 18, 2023
princeade86:
But the told us dey removed subsidy on dollars that there won't be black market again

The black market is bigger than the Nigerian government. The CBN became a junior partner, a minority player in the forex market when it became a political arm of various Executives in government and lost its credibility and trust which is the cornerstone of every bank.

Central or reserve banks the world over are independently minded, independenly acting institutions. They are regulators, not players. They are justices of the economy, not rice farmers or distributors of fertilizer.

The CBN has been in cahoots with government for decades in ruining the economy, promoting multiple exchange rates, in round tripping, in cronyism around the supply of dollars to businesses, all sorts of corrupt practices while the so called black market has been free, objective, steady and impartial.

All characteristics of a market leader. Of course the black market will become the defacto institution of currency trading. The real CBN.
Re: Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 by Proudlyomonna: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2023
I was thinking bubu was the worst thing to befall Nigeria, I never knew the evil APC structure had pro max shege in their stock grin

How Tinubu happens to be more daft than bubu shock me oo,Tinubu is a maximum disaster grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Monarchs Get N46m Car Gift From Fashola / Uncertainty Over Electoral Bill As 30-Day Period For Buhari’s Assent Ends / IGP Baba Not Sacked - Force PRO, Adejobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.