Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai (40708 Views)

Ondo Commissioner Alleges Forgery Of Akeredolu’s Signature On Official Document / Ondo Commissioner, Olubunmi Osadahun, Attacked By Awolumate Olumide / Donald Ojogo Resigns As Ondo Commissioner For Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by hansomb: 10:39am On Sep 18, 2023
farouk2much:
I hate violence.... But it's good as they beat the hell out of that stvpid woman...... God bless the people who beat her... God bless naija......

But wait..... She's a somebody's mother..... Her children will not be happy.....
if na ur mama will u pray the same thing to happen to her ?
Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by gammarays(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2023
They fought and hijacked rice palliative in Ibadan

Now breaking madam commissioner head for palliative in Ondo

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by id4sho(m): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2023
She charged towards him, baba nack her chair
Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by Curious345: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Criminals claiming civilized society, how I wish another civil war will happen to separate us with these animals in human animals.
sad . The SW is gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by matm: 11:08am On Sep 18, 2023
Attack for what?.
Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by EmekaA125(m): 11:09am On Sep 18, 2023
Palliative fighters. Wretched brown roofians grin grin
Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by Decarbonisation: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2023
Them beat her well well o..... Wetin she do?

See as veins comot for her head shocked
Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by Anoze4real2022(m): 11:34am On Sep 18, 2023
farouk2much:
I hate violence.... But it's good as they beat the hell out of that stvpid woman...... God bless the people who beat her... God bless naija......

But wait..... She's a somebody's mother..... Her children will not be happy.....

Your mother will receive such beating week runs out
Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by barinedan(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2023
Where were her aides when she was attacked?
Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by LtChisom: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2023
Osibajo2023:
mad people from mad region. Leave Yoruba forum, go join Igbo forum

SO naira and na Yoruba forum, I pity your mama Toto I swear. You think if it is only Yoruba people like you that visits here that this place will still be surviving?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by Philosophia91(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2023
Praying for another civil war whereas your entire tribe never balance from past civil war experience...shameπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Longinyamapucci:
Criminals claiming civilized society, how I wish another civil war will happen to separate us with these animals in human animals.
Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by Justiceleague1: 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
Where is that shameless chibuzoripob?
Call ya bunch to come and see the perfect way yorubas treat their elders so others can learn grin
Just how them design mama head sha grin
Emagbami Oloun,see road to oshogbo Iragbiji ooo grin

Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by WAPINATION: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
aydought:
The assailant name "Awolumate" literarily means "One who enters the town with his honour held intact or upright" This is the opposite in this case. This guy violently raised his hands on a woman, he has therefore become a big disgrace to his family and has no single honour left in his pocket. Oga, shame to you. "O ti wo'lu te"

My brother, disgrace to which family? the one waiting for him to bring the palliative loots home or you talking about another family?

1 Like

Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by VEHINTOLAR: 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

When next the urge to vituperate comes over you like a possessed demon and you feel like typing whatever nonsense that your peanut brain is only capable of processing,I strongly advise you to express such in Igbo language because the gibberish you typed up there is totally incomprehensible ! Mumu, you're still craving for another civil war when you guys have no solution yet to the daily slaughtering and killings in Alaigbo,you must be sick ! Are you done with IPOB/UGM "civil war" you've been battling for how many years now,hun ?

Chinedu,face your Gala business;you have no idea the kind of evil you're stupidly wishing on your silly self !
Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by Nerdnextdoor: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
This APC party, from its highest ranks to its lowest, seems to be comprised of people of questionable characters. It's truly disheartening to think that someone would resort to laying a hand on an elderly lady, all to hoard public palliatives for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by ofuonyebi: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
this is how the so called Awolumate would be turnning his wife to punching bag everyday!
Any man who takes pride in beating women is a fool in the kingdom of the animals

this is only synonymous with the attitude of the useless and violent obidients who love to call president Tinubu a drug baron without proof..

Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by Alliswell248: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

I feel your pain, loss and frustration.
It's all over you.

Take it easy on yourself pls.

The same civil war ojukwu used to eliminate millions of your kinsmen.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by BeigJawnson(m): 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
aydought:
The assailant name "Awolumate" literarily means "One who enters the town with his honour held intact or upright" This is the opposite in this case. This guy violently raised his hands on a woman, he has therefore become a big disgrace to his family and has no single honour left in his pocket. Oga, shame to you. "O ti wo'lu te"

That is an irony ....
Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by Lekan239(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2023
izuch:
Investigation or no investigation, he assaulted the woman physically and should be accountable for his action. We can't live like animals undecided
you didn't see wear the woman raised the chair first to hit the man. Or the woman should be looking like mumu untill the woman kill him
Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
I just wish war can happen...

I think I am getting tired of everything, the situation if madness is getting worst!
Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by Onucs(m): 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
In 2023, Nigeria is sharing palliatives in rice, spag and maggi coins. Hustle ooo

How many times will dey tell u, Nigeria is not for you (shey u understand now)
Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
Highly condemnable.
Why should any man hit a mother and woman like this.
How do you expect her kids to feel now.
The man must be a political thug for someone higher up the political echelon in that state.

Police, over to you. Do your work.
Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by SouthSouth1914: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
Osibajo2023:
mad people from mad region. Leave Yoruba forum, go join Igbo forum

You guys already started killing yourself.. Haha

Petty statement from a non entity!! grin
Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by naija1stnigar(m): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
farouk2much:

oga it's the same set of thieves what happened was just conflict of interest, instead of sharing for the public they politicized it, narrowing it down to only APC members, so Don't rejoice about what you Don't know.
Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by drlateef: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Drug dealing is far worse than this. No evil worse than dealing drugs and cannibalism. It is better we separate from a tribe of drug dealers and flesh eaters.
Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by Longinyamapucci(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
Philosophia91:
Praying for another civil war whereas your entire tribe never balance from past civil war experience...shameπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Never balance which way, mention your useless tribe and I will show you construction house on your grand father's grave that Igbo Man purchased.

Lazy urchins.
Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by Longinyamapucci(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2023
drlateef:

Drug dealing is far worse than this. No evil worse than dealing drugs and cannibalism. It is better we separate from a tribe of drug dealers and flesh eaters.

Better stay your place parasite.
Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by Longinyamapucci(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
juman:

Don't wish for another civil war.
It would be total wipe out.

This time it's your entire household that will be wiped out, you know us.
Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by drlateef: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Better stay your place parasite.

Do you know the meaning of parasite? Who is the host, mr developer?
Re: Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai by juman(m): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

This time it's your entire household that will be wiped out, you know us.

Next time war would be wide spread abandon properties across the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment / Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! / Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.