Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Mohbad: The Nigerian Hypocrisy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: The Nigerian Hypocrisy (321 Views)

Mohbad, The Spiritual Analysis. / Mohbad: The Contract And It's Political, Legal Implications / Mohbad Cause Of Death: What Killed Mohbad? The Truth Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad: The Nigerian Hypocrisy by IamPlato(m): 8:23am On Sep 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTWZZcFafak?si=HzvGK7EnUxJiuxpM

I just heard that Rema just opened the message Mohbad sent to him, I don't know how true.

But the truth is that, nobody cares.

There is no victory after death, if you wait for people to die before taking action that is a wasted effort, it's a massive loss.

It's not like people didn't know what he was going through last year, there were celebrities who know but no one cared, now he died and everybody dey do like say them love the guy die.

Una be jokes 🤣

Personally I am not a fan of Mohbad I don't even know his songs but I am amazed at how everybody is acting like they love the guy now that he is dead.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: The Nigerian Hypocrisy by iamtardey: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2023
I know I know and truly m sad believe me … I knew he was going thru I know marley is frustrating him and even after his life this guy did videos after videos real good evidence wasn’t happy for his performance at felabration last year October despite it was nairamarly who brought him personal and don’t even come on stage with him… from his mood that night he only got happy because of how people turned up for his songs he couldn’t even jump laugh or nothing his little soft smiles are beautiful damn he was soft in heart I could tell. He performed peace I was moved (I was watching from the tv outside of shrine the night)

(1) (Reply)

Did cristiano ronaldo make an appearance in feid ft.rema's "bubalu" video / Sad Details How Iyabo Ojo & Tonto Dikeh’s Involvement In Mohbad’s Death / Nigeria Skitmaker Get Himself Served

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.