Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) (71865 Views)

Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) / Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by dododawa1: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2023
Ogun,Edo and Asaba states
Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by joba4luv: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2023
Where is our old fool cultists professor? That is his foundation he supposed to profer solution to his foundation instead of assuming the position of INEC chairman of Nigeria
Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by eldoradoxx: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2023
I said it earlier, the SW must deal with the level of jobless and idol persons roaming across that region, it is alarming. Drug use and trafficking is on an epidemic level, cultism enjoys patronage of politicians in that region. Something urgent has to be done.

1 Like

Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by Emmanuel909090: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2023
How much is a life worth in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by joba4luv: 11:01am On Sep 18, 2023
Nemere2020:

Source: Wasiu Sobowale

Source: OgbeniGugu

Source: Muyiwa Adejobi (Public Relations Office, Force HQs)

Where is our old fool cultists professor? That is his foundation he supposed to profer solution to instead of assuming the position of INEC chairman of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by gzones(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2023
undecidede no tire person ??

MrAgbako:
Omo shocked

.25 people dead?

Nawa o and to think when Dem born these cultist their parent go celebrate and call other people to merry and enjoy on their naming ceremony ehn!

I don't pity cultists. I pity their parents and siblings.
Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by Halo22: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2023
It's sardonic.
Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by Love56743: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2023
Being a member of eiye confraternity doesn't make you an Enemy to another confraternity, All this killing should stop, the way will practice cult here in India you will like to be a member not fighting and killing one another because unnecessary issues, especially because of a woman, anyway i don't blame i the 1 recruiting useless people into the group...
Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by 8stargeneral: 11:09am On Sep 18, 2023
Haha,I think they are immortal since they are culties...
Useless fools
Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by Mogajunior(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2023
Offpointng:
More reason why I avoid Ghetto areas like plague.

If only we voted Obi, I'm sure anything "killings" would have died a natural death in Nigeria by now
gzones:
undecidede no tire person ??

Please let's be logical sometimes. How would Obi stop cult killings?
Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by madridguy(m): 11:16am On Sep 18, 2023
Everywhere in Ogun State is no longer safe, the madness started from Abeokuta before it was spread all over the state.
If you have been following the news about the clashes you will know Sango, Ogba ayo area is now hotter than fire.

Politicians have messed up our darling country from South to the North just because of their ambitions.

ajepako:

I heard that Abeaokuta is even worse when it comes to clashes of cultist!

A once-peaceful city oo

I hear Mowe, Ibafo, Ijebu Ode and Otta are also hotbed cities for cultists!

In fact, Olorun maa da fun awon ika oselu yii
Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by drimzsmoke(m): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2023
Nbote:
Oh cult killings have been normal for 20years and people are still there

You don't know Sagamu, I schooled in that place. Eiye and aye no dey rest for that place, it's like they've been cursed or something!!!
Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by Stylz69(m): 11:21am On Sep 18, 2023
People will use their own legs and go and join what will lead to their deaths!

Anyway, when Darwin spoke about natural selection, he was referring to these dead pricks.

Good riddance from the gene pool... at least a little less m.orons will be fathered by insecure fools whose seek validation from joining violent gangs
Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by a4cube: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2023
madridguy:
Everywhere in Ogun State is no longer safe, the madness started from Abeokuta before it was spread all over the state.
If you have been following the news about the clashes you will know Sango, Ogba ayo area is now hotter than fire.

Politicians have messed up our darling country from South to the North just because of their ambitions.

Na Tinubu Agbero boys.

Meanwhile one of you urchinnnsss is doubting the news. He need tv or newspaper confirmation.
Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by bonnyhope: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2023
Feintline:
It starts from certificate forging to becoming agbero and drugsters, Then grab political power by all means.
Lagos, ogun state is a ticking bomb.
Almost all political office holders there are directly or indirectly involved.
These rascals are the work tools of the rascals in government. When they feed them weapons during elections, you cannot take it back from them.

The day I encountered these boys at oyingbo in lagos, only God saved me. Young boys in heavy numbers in broad day light with guns, axe, knives, plank etc
I didn't even know what was happening. I was inside a bus at the bus-stop, bus was about to move. Suddenly driver jump window. People jumped outside. Everyone on the street scale for safety, banks closed their gates. I had to fly from the window.
There is nothing the police can do about it.

Too bad

May God protect the innocents

1 Like

Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by jaymichael(m): 11:24am On Sep 18, 2023
Offpointng:

If only we voted Obi, I'm sure anything "killings" would have died a natural death in Nigeria by now
Like the IPOB ESN killings. You are right

1 Like

Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by Otunbakayce: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2023
You are calling on princemoye the police PRO who is an Eiye man to come rescue you people?
Lol

1 Like

Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by Otunbakayce: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2023
madridguy:

Politicians whom you praise and lick their ass. grin
Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by RomanGreen: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2023
KendoRide:
Cultism among Nigeria youths in their productive age 🤦‍♂️

Who introduced cultism in Nigeria again ?

No other than the Wole Soyinka, the white haired wizard nincompoop
Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by Illegal1(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Cultism is never the way..

De promise u PROTECTION and the moment u join. u realize u are more in danger and can be easily killed..

If u no come, u no go know and if them no tell u, u no go fit seem..

Stay away from GAME..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

omoh,.,.....the boogyman himslf,i hail thee

2 Likes

Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by Phoen1X: 11:40am On Sep 18, 2023
Digriz:
Soyinka's boys. This is his only achievement as a professor for Nigeria .
QUOTE OF THE DAY.

1 Like

Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by Illegal1(m): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2023
Offpointng:

omoh..........charity begin at home
Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by tunde1200(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2023
Frat men should kill only frat men they should leave innocent people alone.

1 Like

Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by lhurd: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2023
Nbote:
Oh cult killings have been normal for 20years and people are still there
In sagamu, yes. Schooled in ilishan remo and there was no year those rival cults don't clash and nothing is done about it. Virtually every young person there, both male and female in the whole sagamu, iperu, ilishan were cult members.
Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by Chetas81(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2023
KINDLY REST IN HELL
Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by KingRabota: 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
I'm not sure 0. But I think it's one old shaggy white prof lai dat

KendoRide:
Cultism among Nigeria youths in their productive age 🤦‍♂️

Who introduced cultism in Nigeria again ?
Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by boxypane(m): 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
Offpointng:

Just like Akwuzu SARS right?

1 Like

Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by sangresan(m): 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
joba4luv:
Where is our old fool cultists professor? That is his foundation he supposed to profer solution to his foundation instead of assuming the position of INEC chairman of Nigeria

Your second name is oloriburuku. Abuse doesn't take away use. There are fraternities and sororities in America and Europe, and they are known for championing humanitarian causes just like the Pyrates Confraternity founded by WS and others. That some misguided youths decided to engage in violence on the excuse of cultism isn't Woke Soyinka's fault. That some parents refused to train their kids properly isn't the fault of teachers.

It's actually fools like you who end up in such stupid groups.
Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by pat077: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
I hope they don't kill any innocent soul. They can continue to count scores....
Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2023
Sad, poor ignorant hopeless people killing themselves. For what?
Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by NACE13: 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
Fraternities in USA like Nu Gamma XI, Alpha Pi Alpha, Kappa Delta Rho and the likes raise funds, connection, brotherhood, scholarships for their members and community. People there will give an arm to pledge. They proudly display and advertise their Fraternity.

But in Nigeria, Fraternity means to steal, kill, molest, bully, fight and kill for territory and supremacy.
I don't know whom I offended that I ended up in this mess of a country. It's not my fault I was born here but it is my fault if I die here. Spits

4 Likes

Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by sangresan(m): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
joba4luv:

Soyinka is internationally recognized as a professor who trained many responsible Nigerians. He used his salary to send many to school in his own capacity. He founded the Road Safety Corps at the then University of Ife (OAU), and the programme was later adopted by the Federal Government. The Federal Road Safety Corps have saved millions of lives on Nigerian roads by their timely interventions in accidents. That's an achievement for Wole Soyinka.

Now, tell us the contribution of your father and mother to Nigeria, apart from giving birth to a stupid child.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today / The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.