Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges (37055 Views)

CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment / Wizkid: Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Were Th One Who Sang Them / K-solo Slams VP Osinbajo: "History Will Not Be Kind To You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by iamjavadem(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
All these accusations against naira marley is just bad belle. Nobody has yet mentioned the cause of death or even called it murder and everyone is just jumping up and down releasing statements. Even the fact that he was buried the next day just shows that nothing to suspect but even Nigerians will not reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by Kog45(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
Addme:

In as much as I don't want to believe Nairamarley has a hand in killing him but I believe he's responsible in emotional torture that guy carried to his grave.
Bullying and Psychologically torturing someone can lead to depression which may eventually lead to his death.
APTLY….the trauma led to his death,nothing more…..I love listening to 2face and Burnaboy but Mohbad’s death forced me to listen to his songs today and was like why the noise on Wizkid,Davido even Asake…Mohbad would have been great under Olamide not cultist like Naira Marley

3 Likes

Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by Nasri100(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
iamjavadem:
All these accusations against naira marley is just bad belle. Nobody has yet mentioned the cause of death or even called it murder and everyone is just jumping up and down releasing statements. Even the fact that he was buried the next day just shows that nothing to suspect but even Nigerians will not reason.

Illiteracy is really a disease.

Imagine what this one is spitting up and down.

He was hurriedly buried shows that nothing to suspect? Do you have a brain at all?

1 Like

Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by youngest85(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
seborrhic:
So it's the bullying that killed him?
Imbe!
You made me remember old days
Chief Zebudiah
Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by Kog45(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
iamjavadem:
Oga so you think until person carry gun or poison person food before he commit murder…..Naira Marley should have handle Mohbad case just like the way Banky W handled wizkid.
Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by olaniyilukman(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:
That's not how it works. If you have a business disagreement with someone and that person dies does that make you a murderer? Even if the disagreement was so intense, does that mean you're now responsible for the person's death?

People should be careful how they accuse others. We're talking about murder here not some flimsy crime. Lets be guarded.
God bless you bro for sharing the thought with me, the country is done for, how could you accused someone of murder when he wasn't there when it happened, what kind of useless youths is Nigeria youths

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by jclassiq(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
Kestolove:
Bella shmurda Don talk am ND I agree with him... Sam Larry ND naira Marley killed mohbad
Killed him because of what? What does he stand to gain by his death?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by MEGAWATCH: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
Reinamaria:

That is you people's business!
So, you all should sort yourselves within yourselves.

Thank God Mohbad wasn't Igbo, otherwise, you steeeeeeeewwwwwwwpid nonentities would've been on and on with all your nonsense that is full you all's envious, hateful hearts. Spit! 😪

Yoruba RONU issues

If dem like let them throw bomb on themselves that's their own cup of coffee.

I pity any stupid person wey go put mouth on this matter.

Please let's allow them to kill each other so that their population will reduce.
Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by Abagworo(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
None of them killed Mohbad and most people know the truth. Mohbad died of something unrelated to their clashes but everyone that has beef with Naira Marley are attempting to use him for clout chasing. The people who are culpable for Mohbad's death are those around him not his known foes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by Emilokoiyawon: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2023
olaniyilukman:
God bless you bro for sharing the thought with me, the country is done for, how could you accused someone of murder when he wasn't there when it happened, what kind of useless youths is Nigeria youths

Thank you bro. I thought I was the only one who sees the danger in what they are doing. Mohbad's death is very sad. And if someone killed him, that person should be made responsible. But, accusing someone of killing Mohbad just because they had a bitter business disagreement (that even got physical in the case of Sammy Larry) is very irresponsible and dangerous.
Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by tonididdy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
I think it's safe to say this will kill both naira and zinos music career!

I just think this is the beginning of the end!
Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by scutches(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
seborrhic:
Imbe!
u are big fool, so someone that bullied and threatened u privately and public with a questionable character can’t go extra mile to do the unthinkable?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by Oboto700(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:
That's not how it works. If you have a business disagreement with someone and that person dies does that make you a murderer? Even if the disagreement was so intense, does that mean you're now responsible for the person's death?

People should be careful how they accuse others. We're talking about murder here not some flimsy crime. Lets be guarded.
marlians.. una be fools
Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by FireUpNow(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2023
Una get evidence?
Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by nkemoma(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
Reinamaria:

Thank God Mohbad wasn't Igbo, otherwise, you steeeeeeeewwwwwwwpid nonentities would've been on and on with all your nonsense that is full you all's envious, hateful hearts. Spit! 😪

Jus see person Pikin!!!🥴🥴🥴
Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by Emilokoiyawon: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oboto700:
marlians.. una be fools

Your papa na fool
Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by newoffer: 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
Naija police and trust are two different entity. They don't go together.
obaidan:
Mohbad was just unfortunate to find himself in the middle of bad parenting/family support, bad career/business association and MAYBE some form of manipulative in-law relationship(MAYBE)..........
the person that will go down for this is Sam Larry, Naira Marley's career and business too. They will exhume that boy's body and no mater what autopsy reveals, there will always be a link between primary cause of death and hypertension which will be linked to the bullying he suffered from the hands of sam Larry(that video evidences can show), and hopefully checks on Naira Marley's phone conversations and messages and emails, particularly with SamLarry, will reveal all that needs to be known.

On the surface, it looks like a simple case if Nigerian Police will not be the Nigerian Police we used to know, u can even see an alleged video of the idiot criminial samLarry celebrating after news filtered that Mohbad was dead and then deleting it shortly after(these boys are stupid criminals that will do evil and leave footprints for them to be caught easily). But the problem is that police have been complacent on the matter as they refused to act on the petition the boy filed against marley and samLarry, police may deliberately mess up the investigations so it doesnt appear their lack of action on the petition contributed to the boy's death

i no trust naija police...they can do the unthinkable

1 Like

Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by iammolise(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
But come to think of this matter... If someone use juju to kill a person how can the police investigate the matter, do the police visit a native doctor for forensics or checks any one you call it, like how can anybody confirm it was a juju attack undecided
Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by olaniyilukman(m): 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:

Thank you bro. I thought I was the only one who sees the danger in what they are doing. Mohbad's death is very sad. And if someone killed him, that person should be made responsible. But, accusing someone of killing Mohbad just because they had a bitter business disagreement (that even got physical in the case of Sammy Larry) is very irresponsible and dangerous.
God bless you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by ImperialYoruba: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
Where is mohbad from? Dem no get rough necks for that town?

If mohbad was from Lagos Island a few people on the other side would already get wake keeping by now. Then after investigation conclude more people go join them.

E be like say nobody stoop up at all and defended the armless guy. What a shame!

Fck nairamarley and his crew. Try this with a son of Lagos Island and we bring hell to your doormouth. Shiit!

1 Like

Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by Elvis2kay: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
iamtardey:
They’re all going to jail.
Which jail
Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by dragunov: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
Kestolove:
Bella shmurda Don talk am ND I agree with him... Sam Larry ND naira Marley killed mohbad

Bella shmurda Don talk am NigerDelta I agree with him... Sam Larry NigerDelta naira Marley killed mohbad
What's this?
Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by koladata(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
this is one of nairamarley's hired keyboard warriors
Reinamaria:

Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by dragunov: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
Reinamaria:

Rainmalaria àbí wetin una call una sef! That your malaria is becoming cerebral o.
Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
Naira Marley is a big fool. I remember when Asake was blowing up his stupid fans were saying naira Marley is better. When mohbad was crying for his help he never cared. Rubbish artist and major fool for making a mockery of the great bob marley and his family using the Marley name like bob marley was a joke. He needs to be flogged
Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by hotwax: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
seborrhic:
Imbe!

So if I bullie you today and you die tomorrow, it means I'm clean niyen ooo.

I like your dumb logic...every criminals will like it
Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by nairamaniac: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
Addme:

In as much as I don't want to believe Nairamarley has a hand in killing him but I believe he's responsible in emotional torture that guy carried to his grave.
Bullying and Psychologically torturing someone can lead to depression which may eventually lead to his death.

But yet we all haven't gotten any report that he died of Depression.
Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by nairamaniac: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
MrDoGood:

Have you ever been bullied?

Oppressed?

Intimidated?

Yes I have. It's really depressing.

But the point is that you can't go to arrest someone for my death cos he bullied me 6months earlier.

Except of there is a nexus in congnizance to evidence and close timeline.
Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by Sahad1234: 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
Like do you even have to kill someone physically before being guilty of murder ? Huh , have you ever been abused , oppressed, irredeemably broken , bullied, beaten, labelled all sorts of demeaning character by powerful people whom you know you'll never be able to fight back.?

Like do we begin to talk about the emotional, mental stress that comes with it ? In his case a damaged career ? Like the rejection from the top back to square one ? Raising his hopes and dashing it ?

Like has your fucking life and that of your family ever been threatened.

All this for a 27 years old boy ? Who now we know has no family at all ( I can't call those one)... The paranoia sets in , he didnt even know who to talk to anymore.. cos betrayers everywhere! Noone to trust . He became a prisoner of his own mind... I can imagine him talking to himself at the peak of this torture and torment ... Hence , some people labeling him mad... All this for a 27years old guy .. haba dealing with these things all alone .
Nigerians don't be wicked by not seeking justice or trying to deflect ..

What if he committed suicide ... Is it still worth exonerating whoever the oppressors in question are ?

The oppressors here are celebrities amidst other dark representations. Even if it was just a fall out which isn't new in the music industry with the craze going on in the internet (cyber bullying) you have millions of followers who will fight mohbad for no reason but "I'm a Marian" Tori olorun and they had to put up such a dirty fight publicly even denting his image and brand ?
We saw how Biggie and Tupac brouhaha went now?

Dem see am say e no get anybody , them oppress am sote life comot him body ..

Why on the run ? Huh? I personally would loose faith completely in our justice system if this blows over just like that as usual without proper accountability.

I'm sure these rascals didn't see this coming ... Like "obu won lowo gidigan ni". It's not biz as usual... If mohbad happened to be a relative of dangote , or even a sitting judge will this still be the narrative ?

Mohbad saw this coming , crystal clear.

All his prophecies no even waste time to actualize at all ..

Have they not left Lagos for his course now? In fact they had to leave Nigeria... #beast and peace #

Anyhow wey we look am , if naira Marley wasn't a yeyebrity would have gone down ,cooling behind bars right now ..

Either for murder or assault or defamation , the list is endless ... Marley and his cohort has to go down .

MrDoGood:

Have you ever been bullied?

Oppressed?

Intimidated?

Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by kingmsookwagh(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
My issh is, why are they all now speaking after his death. Both the Bella Shmurda and everyone speaking on a conspiracy theory level, will face a striking thunder... na ogun go tear all of wuna mouth ......
Re: ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges by livinbygrace: 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
This is going to be long war battle between Eiye and Aye and more heads will still roll,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) / Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.