Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Someone Should Tell Joe Igbokwe That There Is Nothing In The Office Of President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone Should Tell Joe Igbokwe That There Is Nothing In The Office Of President (489 Views)

Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Tell Joe Igbokwe That There Is Nothing In The Office Of President by gidgiddy: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2023
Joe Igbokwe used to be a man I respected, these days I see him as someone who cannot see beyond his nose.

Joe Igbokwe believes that the key to Heaven is in the office of President of Nigeria. He believes that once you get the Presidency, you will be sitting next to God.

What Joe Igbokwe does mot seem to understand is that Nigeria has broken down so irredeemably, that the office of President of Nigeria is carrying more problems than a cargo plane. While I have nothing against one of my fellow Igbos becoming President, people like Joe Igbokwe should realise that the office of President will do nothing for Igbos, same as it did nothing for all those who held the office in the past

Joe Igbokwe should go and ask Katsina people what they got out of Buhari's 8 year rule? Half of that state is in the hands of armed bandits

Joe Igbokwe should ask any Yoruba what he benefitted from Obasanjos 8 year rule? Another Yoruba man called Tinubu is President and we are all facing cost of living crisis

Does Joe Igbokwe even realise that this constant fighting over who should produce the President is symptomatic of the decay in Nigeria? Had Nigeria been on the right track, nobody would care where the President is from, people would only care about his capacity to deliver

All those who have been producing Presidents for the last 50 years are the ones who brought Nigeria to the disastrous place it is today

So Joe Igbokwe, take a chill pill with this Presidency of a thing, if it didnt help those who have had it in the past, it wont help Igbos either.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Should Tell Joe Igbokwe That There Is Nothing In The Office Of President by Longinyamapucci(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2023
Don't mind the perpetual slave called yorubakwe.
Re: Someone Should Tell Joe Igbokwe That There Is Nothing In The Office Of President by Racoon(m): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2023
The Joe Igbokwe of an efulufu have sawdust for a brain
Re: Someone Should Tell Joe Igbokwe That There Is Nothing In The Office Of President by MadamExcellency: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2023
But he got political appointment as gutter and sewage administrator in Lagos State.
Re: Someone Should Tell Joe Igbokwe That There Is Nothing In The Office Of President by Dubetex96(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2023
Joe igbokwe is crying like a baby that they took his lollipop from his mouth
Re: Someone Should Tell Joe Igbokwe That There Is Nothing In The Office Of President by Peterobiisathie(f): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2023
Ibo will never rule this country

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Should Tell Joe Igbokwe That There Is Nothing In The Office Of President by Peterobiisathie(f): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2023
Ibibio will become president before any ibo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Tell Joe Igbokwe That There Is Nothing In The Office Of President by Peterobiisathie(f): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2023
we will still deny you Your Beerfraud

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Tell Joe Igbokwe That There Is Nothing In The Office Of President by Isobug: 10:43am On Sep 18, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Ibo will never rule this country
So? What do we do? Fry sand?

Na your papa get Nigeria, abi na your mama create Nigeria. Bitter souls
Re: Someone Should Tell Joe Igbokwe That There Is Nothing In The Office Of President by mrvitalis(m): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2023
The national politics Joe has been playing what has he achieved... How have they treated him and his likes from the igbos extractions thay would warrant more people to play the same kind of politics

Has Joe igbokwe not contributed to APC? What has been is reward? What has he achieved? How have they treated him? That would now make us want to join him?
Re: Someone Should Tell Joe Igbokwe That There Is Nothing In The Office Of President by ibechris(m): 10:54am On Sep 18, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Ibibio will become president before any ibo

I JUST LAUGH.

your people are all over Nigeria doing gatemen and to think that,u are a woman still baffles me. In fact,with all the resources in ur state how far has life been with u?

If u are sensible,u will just keep mute on issues like this.
Re: Someone Should Tell Joe Igbokwe That There Is Nothing In The Office Of President by mdimefields: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2023
MadamExcellency:
But he got political appointment as gutter and sewage administrator in Lagos State.
grin grin grin a pricy reward for his loyalty grin
Re: Someone Should Tell Joe Igbokwe That There Is Nothing In The Office Of President by Jonjam269: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2023
Nothing in the office of the president and obidots are wailing all over the world about illusive and imaginary mandate. Loser.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Tell Joe Igbokwe That There Is Nothing In The Office Of President by pquaver(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2023
gidgiddy:
Joe Igbokwe used to be a man I respected, these days I see him as someone who cannot see beyond his nose.

Joe Igbokwe believes that the key to Heaven is in the office of President of Nigeria. He believes that once you get the Presidency, you will be sitting next to God.

What Joe Igbokwe does mot seem to understand is that Nigeria has broken down so irredeemably, that the office of President of Nigeria is carrying more problems than a cargo plane. While I have nothing against one of my fellow Igbos becoming President, people like Joe Igbokwe should realise that the office of President will do nothing for Igbos, same as it did nothing for all those who held the office in the past

Joe Igbokwe should go and ask Katsina people what they got out of Buhari's 8 year rule? Half of that state is in the hands of armed bandits

Joe Igbokwe should ask any Yoruba what he benefitted from Obasanjos 8 year rule? Another Yoruba man called Tinubu is President and we are all facing cost of living crisis

Does Joe Igbokwe even realise that this constant fighting over who should produce the President is symptomatic of the decay in Nigeria? Had Nigeria been on the right track, nobody would care where the President is from, people would only care about his capacity to deliver

All those who have been producing Presidents for the last 50 years are the ones who brought Nigeria to the disastrous place it is today

So Joe Igbokwe, take a chill pill with this Presidency of a thing, if it didnt help those who have had it in the past, it wont help Igbos either.

Self deception and delusion... Nigeria presidency is nothing yet u cry and wail everyday u have not produced president, it is not important obi score 98% in southeast during election... Ok na..

6 Likes

Re: Someone Should Tell Joe Igbokwe That There Is Nothing In The Office Of President by Proudlyomonna: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2023
Racoon:
The Joe Igbokwe of an efulufu have sawdust for a brain

I don't like that big mouthed nigga Joe Igbokwe,but hope You are not calling him an efulefu bcus He refused to join you in your ipob oppressive scam struggle undecided

Anyone supporting a scam freedom struggle agenda that only brings destruction and death into the region is the efulefu amongst Us.

There will never be a time when Igbo will cow to the self destructive agenda of your thugs,cultist,kidnappers and criminals claiming freedom fighters. Take it to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Tell Joe Igbokwe That There Is Nothing In The Office Of President by Meagainstthem: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2023
Obirodent and mikano boys disagree with you
Re: Someone Should Tell Joe Igbokwe That There Is Nothing In The Office Of President by danvon(m): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2023
gidgiddy:
Peter Obi used to be a man I respected, these days I see him as someone who cannot see beyond his nose.

Peter Obi believes that the key to Heaven is in the office of President of Nigeria. He believes that once you get the Presidency, you will be sitting next to God.

What Peter Obi does not seem to understand is that Nigeria has broken down so irredeemably, that the office of President of Nigeria is carrying more problems than a cargo plane. While I have nothing against one of my fellow Igbos becoming President, people like Peter Obi should realise that the office of President will do nothing for Igbos, same as it did nothing for all those who held the office in the past

Peter Obi should go and ask Katsina people what they got out of Buhari's 8 year rule? Half of that state is in the hands of armed bandits

Peter Obi should ask any Yoruba what he benefitted from Obasanjos 8 year rule? Another Yoruba man called Tinubu is President and we are all facing cost of living crisis

Does Peter Obi even realise that this constant fighting over who should produce the President is symptomatic of the decay in Nigeria? Had Nigeria been on the right track, nobody would care where the President is from, people would only care about his capacity to deliver

So Peter Obi, take a chill pill with this Presidency of a thing, if it didnt help those who have had it in the past, it wont help Igbos either.
This should be directed more at Peter Obi and his band of Obidents than Joe Ibokwe

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Tell Joe Igbokwe That There Is Nothing In The Office Of President by gidgiddy: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
danvon:
This should be directed more at Peter Obi and his band of Obidents than Joe Ibokwe

Yeah, I can see how the Batified are enjoying Nigeria since their saviour was elected President

(1) (Reply)

Deposition Day In The Case Of Atiku, Chicago State University And Tunibu / Hoodlums Kill Borno Lawmaker’s Daughter In Maiduguri / Unravelling Modern Judaism To Naive Zionist Christians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.