Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road (25967 Views)

Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued / Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women / 17 Ebonyi Trafficked Teenagers Rescued In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by mikywonder(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
What is happening in the east for Christ sake.

From bad roads, Gully erosion, drugs in Afghanistan, boy abadoned his father corpse

So so terrible stuffs on front page and politics section

U be mumu
Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by MICVOCT(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
darling4242:
What is this naah,small girls

Na so we see am o.

MICVOCT
Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by Coly2012(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
GeneralPula:

Nigeria failed them because;
They don’t have a Governor..
They don’t have senators..
House of reps..
Local government chairmen etc..

All this officials you just mentioned now are there in Ghana?
Oga be calming down, Nigeria failed them.
Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by Typing: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

From bad roads, Gully erosion, drugs in Afghanistan, boy abadoned his father corpse

Too much poverty in the EAST. Most people cant feed themselves in that Region. Thats why the crime rate has gone very high

5 Likes

Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by Abagworo(m): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
MadamExcellency:
These girls at 15 years left there parents, homes and communities because of poverty and societal neglect. Nigeria failed them.

Story. They had careless sex or were raped and instead of either keeping or aborting the accidental pregnancy were convinced by catchers to run away from home under their care . Parents need to pay attention to their daughters and take decisive action before they are taken by the baby selling syndicates.
Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by Zico5(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
This is purely the effect of carelessness on the part of their parents. How could parents allow this to happen to their children. I thought these girls still supposed to be under their parents. Then someone will say Nigeria has failed them whereas the parents are the ones that failed these ones.
Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by Riversstate: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tinubu failed these ones undecided undecided
Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by ufotunang: 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
shiki:
shocked this is very bad, but most of these girls once they clock 15yrs they fill they have arrived, they fill no one can talk to them, they fill they can do anything on their own and they end up in wrong hands
..it's poverty hunger hardship and lack of parental care and training and upbringing caused it

1 Like

Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by Okoroawusa: 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
Chineke napu ekwensu ike!!!

What's this?
Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by ufotunang: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
See what poverty hunger hardship...lack of parental care , training and upbringing can cause

1 Like

Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by Airlord2030: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
Baby factory boys just dey enjoy different toto cool

2 Likes

Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by shiki(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
You are right, come to Lekki,Ajah area they are everywhere small small girls leaving with boys in the name of boyfriend girlfriend
ufotunang:
..it's poverty hunger hardship and lack of parental care and training and upbringing caused it

1 Like

Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by Shelter100(f): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
OMG!
Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by GeneralPula: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
Victoxy:

Just because asiwaju is the president doesn't make every attack against Nigeria against his regime. Why do you guys not think?. He didn't say the Federal government. He said Nigeria and that includes all the people you mentioned including the NPF, the Law enforcement bodies in general. You sound like a bitter man and I am pretty sure you replied without thinking it was just simply impulse. This government aint gonna do nothing for you, spending all you emotions on them is a total waste. My 2 cents boy
No and never! I wasn’t raised with the mindset that I’ll make it thru government. Infact, my parents never mentioned government to me for once among the things I’ll have to do in life to make it! So I grew up with the mindset of *If it is to be, it is up to me*..

The dude i mentioned was being biased. Nigeria failed them? Let me tell you a story I know first hand!

A hookup girl I met once upon a time, she was 17 and she had 1 kid. I con ask her why at a very young age? Was she married? She said no that it was mostly from pressure. Parents her poor and she’s the first born..

Parent didn’t care that she was a girl. They just wanted her to do something to be bringing money in. He reached out to many of her friends what they do and they told her it’s hookup! She started following suit. Through that, she was able to start bringing something home.

She said the first time her mom saw her with a man somewhere at the town, she didn’t even talk anything negative all because she was bringing something home. She felt kinda shocked! During her hookup process, she caught belle! She birth the kids and relocated to the west and now a hookup girl at large..

Now, judge in this context. What failed the girl?
Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by tunde1200(m): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

This your write up is incomplete without, they hate others in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by emanobis(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
I rlly don't know where to start from.
But the bottom line here is The Search for a better Standard of Living, though majority of it is caused by greed and unnecessary pleasure

This same tactics is also being used by our Pastors based on the fact that the country is in a mess, d pastors will use d head of innocent members by asking for Tithe and sowing of seed.

If these kids were contended, the traffickers and baby factories can't deceive them into this rubbish...deceit of a better life
Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by Victoxy(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
GeneralPula:

No and never! I wasn’t raised with the mindset that I’ll make it thru government. Infact, my parents never mentioned government to me for once among the things I’ll have to do in life to make it! So I grew up with the mindset of *If it is to be, it is up to me*..

The dude i mentioned was being biased. Nigeria failed them? Let me tell you a story I know first hand!

A hookup girl I met once upon a time, she was 17 and she had 1 kid. I con ask her why at a very young age? Was she married? She said no that it was mostly from pressure. Parents her poor and she’s the first born..

Parent didn’t care that she was a girl. They just wanted her to do something to be bringing money in. He reached out to many of her friends what they do and they told her it’s hookup! She started following suit. Through that, she was able to start bringing something home.

She said the first time her mom saw her with a man somewhere at the town, she didn’t even talk anything negative all because she was bringing something home. She felt kinda shocked! During her hookup process, she caught belle! She birth the kids and relocated to the west and now a hookup girl at large..

Now, judge in this context. What failed the girl?
Now I get your point. The whole damn thing is messed up. Parents can no longer wait to eat the fruit of their labour. Putting pressure on young kids to do things that is mentally destructive.

There is a lot of work to be done

1 Like

Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by danzaki63: 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
If anyone of them can prove that they had only slept with only one person in the last ten months let them give the name of the person and i will sponsor the DNA test if it matches we will compel the man to be responsible and take action.
Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by danzaki63: 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
If anyone of them can prove that they had only slept with only one person in the last ten months, let them give the name of the person and i will sponsor the DNA test' if it matches we will compel the man to be responsible and take action and if possible marry her.
Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by DamnnNiggarr: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
GeneralPula:

House of reps..
Local government chairmen..

That being said, come here to Abeokuta, you’ll see 15,16 years old Igbo girls doing hookup. The worst of it all is majority of them already had kid!

While Amosun was a Governor, he was driving by Kuto road one day then he spotted small small girls at one open bar, close to OOPL. He stopped and approached them. Talked to them like he wanted to carry them. They didn’t know it was Amosun. He got to know their ages and he felt really disgusted.. ( Amosun do drive around the city most night when he was a Governor. Only him. No security nor driver... Night driving is sweet in Abk tho wink )

He ordered immediate closure of that bar till further notice and it’s the closed till date..
I never knew you go about interviewing hookup girls or your patronize them, if not, how are you sure your imaginary "Igbo hookup girls" or all the girls doing hookup in that vicinity are Igbo girls?
to say that they have kids is a trademark™️ of Yoruba girls, because their men like it raw and discharging their akamu inside.

This is ethnic profiling and stereotyping, like girls from other tribes are not found there also, I don't understand, even those Yoruba girls that change their names to names of tribes different from theirs

please take this down, or modify that part.
Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by Afamed: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
MadamExcellency:
These girls at 15 years left there parents, homes and communities because of poverty and societal neglect. Nigeria failed them.

What about the parents that gave birth to children they could not take care of?

Even if you are unable to impregnate your wife, you will definitely still accuse Govt of failing you
Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by Myer(m): 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
ppogba:

Are they the only ones Nigeria failed?

I wonder why you did not follow the pattern at age 15.

Some may even be kidnap/abduction victims.
Yes Nigeria has failed many but that excuse is not tenable in the court otherwise we would all be committing crime.

I lost hope in most youths when they started defending Evans the Kidnapper. It simply depicts that level of wrought of our morality as a nation.

The question ergo becomes who do we really blame for this level of degeneration in our morality?

Family?
Religion?
Nigerian institutions?
Youths themselves?
Or all of the above?
Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by Michaelkelvin1(m): 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Nigeria really failed them . It is well
Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by MacTayyy: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
Too bad
Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by bonnyhope: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
So person use him clear eye sleep with the little girl in black come impregnate her...wickedness

Change your moniker

E no good for you
Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by NaijaElba(m): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
Now I know why this good for nothing IPOB people misbehave online, they are product of baby factory.

1 Like

Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by Safyqueen: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
Why is it that nobody talk about the religion of the girls vis-a-vis their ages. If this were to be in the north, hmmm, no need talk further.
Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by naijapips04: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nigeria's
Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by SuccessfulRichi: 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
GeneralPula:

House of reps..

That being said, come here to Abeokuta, you’ll see 15,16 years old Igbo girls doing hookup. The worst of it all is majority of them already had kid!

While Amosun was a Governor, he was driving by Kuto road one day then he spotted small small girls at one open bar, close to OOPL. He stopped and approached them. Talked to them like he wanted to carry them. They didn’t know it was Amosun. He got to know their ages and he felt really disgusted.. ( Amosun do drive around the city most night when he was a Governor. Only him. No security nor driver... Night driving is sweet in Abk tho wink )

He ordered immediate closure of that bar till further notice and it’s the closed till date..

Not only Igbo teenagers.come to Kaduna and see somethings. Even underaged are doing shawo work now to survive or to whatever reasons. I think Nigeria failed these children. Nigeria consists of those political positions you mentioned above
Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by cassette(m): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
GeneralPula:

House of reps..

80% of the hookup girls in abeokuta are youruba, infact either you don't go out or you just rely on hearsay, are you telling me that Ruqayot, halimot, Kim perry, re all igbo abi, I pray tribalism reaps you of the most precious thing in your life so you'd learn how to reason objectively,
Re: Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road by SuccessfulRichi: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2023
[quote author=GeneralPula post=125867900]
House of reps..

Not only Igbo teenagers.come to Kaduna and see somethings. Even underaged are doing shawo work now to survive or to whatever reasons. I think Nigeria failed these children. Nigeria consists of those political positions you mentioned above.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP / Rotten Rice Being Rebagged In Benue State (Video) / Online 'Businesswoman' Arrested In Minna For Defrauding People 150Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.