Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

MY Confrontation With Obasanjo --- Ayodele Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MY Confrontation With Obasanjo --- Ayodele Fayose (682 Views)

2019: Ayodele Fayose Reaches Out To Labour Party For Presidential Ticket / Breaking News: Securities Intercepted Gov Ayodele Fayose First Class Ticket / BREAKING: APC Holds Two Parallel Congresses In Lagos, With Open Confrontation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Confrontation With Obasanjo --- Ayodele Fayose by enemyofprogress: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2023
“When I was to return to PDP, Segun Oni was already the PDP Governor of Ekiti.

The next time I saw Obasanjo was in Osogbo when there was a thanksgiving service for Olagunsoye Oyinlola.

I got there and met General Ibrahim Babangida, Alao Akala, and a host of sitting governors. I remember Kenny Martins was also there. As I entered, Obasanjo sat at the extreme right, and Babangida sat at the extreme left.

Then, I started greeting people from the centre towards the direction of Obasanjo. Then Governor Alao Akala of Oyo State told me, ‘can’t you see Baba sitting at the other side? And I said, ‘which Baba? Which one? He said ‘Obasanjo’

Before I could say anything, Obasanjo said ‘Ah, he cannot see me. You know he is a bastard’. Then I got really angry and faced Obasanjo and told him, ‘Baba, you are the bastard! You are the bastard and the father of all the bastards’. I said in Yorubaland and in Nigeria, tell me another family called Obasanjo. I told him, ‘You will find a Fayose in Ekiti, Akure, Ilesha, Kogi. Where is another Obasanjo in Nigeria? I challenge you to show me where there is another, which shows you are a real bastard’.

General Babangida was shocked. If you had dropped a cotton ball at that moment, you would have heard a sound. There was pin drop silence. I was really angry and I told him he was not going to leave where he sat. Oyinlola came and started begging me. I told him that Obasanjo was a former president and I was a former governor that it would end up in two fighting.

People had to plead with me to allow Obasanjo to leave the venue peacefully. I remember very well that afterwards, IBB came to me and shook my hands and said ‘young man, I have not met a brave man like you’.

You know Obasanjo lies a lot. He likes to present himself as the only leading light in Yorubaland. He does not see anything good in any other person apart from himself. That is why it was so difficult for him to give Awolowo his due and also acknowledge Abiola for the hero he was while he was in power between 1999 and 2007.”
Culled from The Interview Magazine, Issue 18, July 2017, pages 19-20 by Adedoyin Banjo-Adeniyi.

1 Like

Re: MY Confrontation With Obasanjo --- Ayodele Fayose by TemplarLandry: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2023
cool
Re: MY Confrontation With Obasanjo --- Ayodele Fayose by Judgementa1: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2023
Fayose for use baba do punching bag that day.

3 Likes

Re: MY Confrontation With Obasanjo --- Ayodele Fayose by abdeefggh: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2023
The old shameless man is an object of ridicule everywhere.

Even his children disowned him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Confrontation With Obasanjo --- Ayodele Fayose by Isobug: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2023
All because Tinubu is in power
Re: MY Confrontation With Obasanjo --- Ayodele Fayose by GeneralPula: 10:40am On Sep 18, 2023
Hmm..

Obj is kinda funny sha. What was he expecting from Fayose? Same Fayose Obj wanted to destroy then if not for Tinubu..
Re: MY Confrontation With Obasanjo --- Ayodele Fayose by waynetee(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2023
From all indications, that imposter called obasanjo is not a yoruba man. He is most likely ibo

2 Likes

Re: MY Confrontation With Obasanjo --- Ayodele Fayose by chiagozien(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2023
RiceBandit:
Yorubas loves themselves so much.
So much that they mine their own skulls.

2 Likes

Re: MY Confrontation With Obasanjo --- Ayodele Fayose by chiagozien(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2023
waynetee:
From all indications, that imposter called obasanjo is not a yoruba man. He is most likely ibo
He's Igbo because he's reasons unlike most Yorubas right,?

1 Like

Re: MY Confrontation With Obasanjo --- Ayodele Fayose by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2023
Why have fayose not be speaking up in defense of tinubu government

Is it because he is ashamed of the failure so far
Re: MY Confrontation With Obasanjo --- Ayodele Fayose by GeneralPula: 10:48am On Sep 18, 2023
abdeefggh:
The old shameless man is an object of ridicule everywhere.

Even his children disowned him
Bro, you see this life, it's good to be righteous.

When Obj was president, he used most of his time to pursue Tinubu - thru Nuhu Ribadu and the then IGP.

Take it look at it today. Same Nuhu Ribadu is now Tinubu's ally. He got to like Tinubu the more after chasing him for years without coming out with anything incriminating.

1 Like

Re: MY Confrontation With Obasanjo --- Ayodele Fayose by Moneyyyy09: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2023
Afonj......aaaaa no get respek right from the on set...
Re: MY Confrontation With Obasanjo --- Ayodele Fayose by GeneralPula: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2023
waynetee:
He’s a Yoruba man.

One of his elder brother is my own Baba that I do call for blessings once a while. He told me Obj story..

His name is Aremu. The name *Obasanjo* came up due to how he was born & the revelations of what will become of him in the future..

Obasanjo is a mysterious human. He was born that way. Aside from that, he was also born into Ogboni’s family. There’s a reason why they call him *Ebora*.
Re: MY Confrontation With Obasanjo --- Ayodele Fayose by b3llo(m): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
GeneralPula:

He’s a Yoruba man.

One of his elder brother is my own Baba that I do call for blessings once a while. He told me Obj story..

His name is Aremu. The name *Obasanjo* came up due to how he was born & the revelations of what will become of him in the future..

Obasanjo is a mysterious human. He was born that way. Aside from that, he was also born into Ogboni’s family. There’s a reason why they call him *Ebora*.
indeed! What a man of mystery.
Re: MY Confrontation With Obasanjo --- Ayodele Fayose by accordadoga29(f): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
waynetee:

Heheheh

He is a pig

The news is everywhere.

Obj is an OSU just like GRV
Re: MY Confrontation With Obasanjo --- Ayodele Fayose by Wisereborn: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
enemyofprogress:
“‘Baba, you are the bastard! You are the bastard and the father of all the bastards’. I said in Yorubaland and in Nigeria, tell me another family called Obasanjo
Come closer 🧐

All these recent provocations, publications and drama are simply the hands of Tinubu

No matter what, Obasanjo listened to the voice of the people against his own candidate when he allowed Fayose to become the governor undecided
Re: MY Confrontation With Obasanjo --- Ayodele Fayose by enemyofprogress: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
Moneyyyy09:
Afonj......aaaaa no get respek right from the on set...
we still better pass you and your people

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Is A Time Bomb Waiting To Explode In The Hands Of His Captors – Archbishop / Federal Government Completes A Sample Of One & Two Bedroom Houses For Idp's / A Dangerous Moral Trend Among Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.