Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Content And Copywriter Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Content And Copywriter Needed (357 Views)

Where To Get High Quality Content And Experienced Writer That Meets Deadline / [Closed] Direct Response Copywriter Needed / Ebook Writer And Copywriter Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content And Copywriter Needed by MrKunleCole: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2023
hey there, i need a freelance content and copywriter to take on different projects. first one is due today and the pay is immediately. if this goes well, you’re assured of getting jobs.

pay is N5/word. send me samples/portfolio link to busayocolewriters@gmail.com
Re: Content And Copywriter Needed by Slimdan360: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2023
MrKunleCole:
hey there, i need a freelance content and copywriter to take on different projects. first one is due today and the pay is immediately. if this goes well, you’re assured of getting jobs.

pay is N5/word. send me samples/portfolio link to busayocolewriters@gmail.com
Re: Content And Copywriter Needed by Phenome96(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
Good day
My name is Caleb, and i have just sent you a message
Re: Content And Copywriter Needed by Calebosh(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
My name is Chukwudi Caleb a prolific and versatile ebook ghostwriter, renowned for crafting captivating narratives in both fictional and nonfiction genres. With a keen literary prowess and an innate ability to bring ideas to life, I consistently deliver compelling and engaging content that resonates with readers across diverse literary landscapes. You can be rest assured that your project will be delivered not just on time but with the quality and attention to detail it deserves.I am confident that I am the perfect writer for your project, and I am eager to see the exceptional results he will achieve.my contact is Whatsapp +2348065762308.Email address calebosh@gmail.com
Re: Content And Copywriter Needed by generalpelu(m): 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
I'm an experienced social media manager, copywriter, and content writer.

I have a passion for writing and I have delivered over scores of articles, ebooks, and assignments.

With keen attention to detail, and the ability to work independently, I ensure high-quality work with on-time delivery.

My niche is writing on business, leadership, fictional stories, and the Bible.
Re: Content And Copywriter Needed by babyfaceafrica: 8:30am On Sep 25, 2023
Is this still available?
Re: Content And Copywriter Needed by TheGrillr(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hi Mr Kunle,

I just shot you a quick mail. (khntebi@gmail.com)

You can also reach me here on whatsapp:

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Content And Copywriter Needed by BXNX: 6:34am On Oct 23, 2023
He doesn't reply mails. Some of them are just gathering peoples paper for themselves

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Bold New Book! / Tell Tales Completed Volume 1 The Mass Murderer / Attention Scriptwriters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.