Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Psychology+price Action+risk Management= Profitable FX Trader - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Psychology+price Action+risk Management= Profitable FX Trader (368 Views)

4 Dangerous Signs Revealing Your Investment Is At Great Risk / Best Price Action Strategies Every Trader Needs Entry Hub / The 360° Life Of An Fx Trader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psychology+price Action+risk Management= Profitable FX Trader by Greatdober: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
Prove that I trust my analysis and also had my psychology intact.

Was loosing over 200$+ on my 500$ account, had to hedge the losses and used my future profits to eliminate the losses.
Peep the screenshot below

Re: Psychology+price Action+risk Management= Profitable FX Trader by Greatdober: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
Then this

Re: Psychology+price Action+risk Management= Profitable FX Trader by Thinker9(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
Your forcing trade that why you are losing
Re: Psychology+price Action+risk Management= Profitable FX Trader by Greatdober: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
Thinker9:
Your forcing trade that why you are losing
You just want to clap back..
Which is very poor
You think this is your demo you use huge lots to do 2 pips and you'll start making mouth..

This is the real market bro and i recovered the account.

Talk is cheap
Re: Psychology+price Action+risk Management= Profitable FX Trader by Thinker9(m): 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
Greatdober:

You just want to clap back..
Which is very poor
You think this is your demo you use huge lots to do 2 pips and you'll start making mouth..

This is the real market bro and i recovered the account.

Talk is cheap

Trading with a big lot is not a bad thing
If you have large account that u use to trade it won't be a bad thing
I used a 33lot size in one of my trade because it was a sniper entry
And if the trade goes against me I also lose my stop loss is always 20pip,
And also the screenshot you saw on my thread I didn't close my trade yet because it still running I don't trade for a 2pip profit ,my profit are usually 50-100 pip when a use a large lot size

Every body is different what am seeing in your trade is that you rush your entry, you still have a buy/sell limit on and you started since 2019, well am not here to shame anyone you should not rush your trade 📉
Re: Psychology+price Action+risk Management= Profitable FX Trader by Greatdober: 1:38am On Sep 22, 2023
Thinker9:

Trading with a big lot is not a bad thing
If you have large account that u use to trade it won't be a bad thing
I used a 33lot size in one of my trade because it was a sniper entry
And if the trade goes against me I also lose my stop loss is always 20pip,
And also the screenshot you saw on my thread I didn't close my trade yet because it still running I don't trade for a 2pip profit ,my profit are usually 50-100 pip when a use a large lot size

Every body is different what am seeing in your trade is that you rush your entry, you still have a buy/sell limit on and you started since 2019, well am not here to shame anyone you should not rush your trade 📉

Nobi only 100 pips..
The ones you closed was just 3-4 pips at the max.
Be whining yourself.
So having pending on orders makes me a newbie 😂
Re: Psychology+price Action+risk Management= Profitable FX Trader by Thinker9(m): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
Greatdober:

Nobi only 100 pips..
The ones you closed was just 3-4 pips at the max.
Be whining yourself.
So having pending on orders makes me a newbie 😂

The trade wasn't closed it was still open go and check my thread again it was still opened
Re: Psychology+price Action+risk Management= Profitable FX Trader by emperorventure4(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Greatdober:
Then this

How can you Risk 40% of your Capital on a single trade and yiu are writing about Risk Management. Sorry
Re: Psychology+price Action+risk Management= Profitable FX Trader by Greatdober: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2023
emperorventure4:

How can you Risk 40% of your Capital on a single trade and yiu are writing about Risk Management. Sorry
That's because it's my capital and I risked what I can afford to loose.
Most people risk what they can't afford to loose, I'm not afraid to take risks..
I just know when to take them, people fund 10k$, get a setup and risk it all without stoploss and whatsoever happens is fine.
Flipped this account from 35$.
If my risk management was bad, this account would have blown.
Re: Psychology+price Action+risk Management= Profitable FX Trader by Kay321: 6:50am On Oct 05, 2023
Talktalk2022:
Run oo

Na begger you be ? 5k 5k there but Dey form for Nairaland 😂

That's what they do.They try to lure you in with sensational headers and screenshots.When you get in,you realize there is more to this than meets the eyes.

1 Like

Re: Psychology+price Action+risk Management= Profitable FX Trader by Greatdober: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2023
Before you listen to the guy above please do well to go through his post and you'll see that he is just once confused,rude and impatient person.
Thank you
Re: Psychology+price Action+risk Management= Profitable FX Trader by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:40am On Nov 21, 2023
Talktalk2022:
Run oo

Na begger you be ? 5k 5k there but Dey form for Nairaland 😂

I testify that he is a scammer who has nothing to offer than spamming the whole place with uncoordinated noise.
Please keep away from him to avoid stories that break the heart. Lowlife always begging for money to top up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Deal Alert! Let's Do Business. / Selling! 5bedroom Fully Detached+bq @ Osapa. ₦78m. Eunice 08029562694 / Free Daily Forex Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.