Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Experience Style And Luxury With The Infinix Note 30 VIP Racing Edition - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Experience Style And Luxury With The Infinix Note 30 VIP Racing Edition (166 Views)

First Impressions Of Infinix Note 30 VIP Racing Edition / Pictures From Infinix Note 30 Launch / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience Style And Luxury With The Infinix Note 30 VIP Racing Edition by BuggsBunny: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
Hey guys

The Infinix Note 30 VIP Racing Edition is out and it's not your regular smartphone.

It comes with a light band in BMW's signature tri-colour, lighting up your life. And it's got 3D Leather Lightning tech that makes it shine like a star. Speed, performance, and power are the name of the game here, just like a digital racing dashboard.

For the back panel, it's got little embossed triangles for a grip that's as good as a race car's handling. Even the camera sensors, LED flash, and frame are decked out in fiery red.

But it's not all about looks! Underneath that sleek exterior, it's running on a customized OS UI with Apple's Dynamic Island-inspired Magic Ring feature for the caller screen.

And don't even get me started on the BMW-themed extras – a customized retail box, wireless charger, TWS, keychain, and a VIP card for top-notch after-sales support! Now that's what I call a race-ready smartphone!

Re: Experience Style And Luxury With The Infinix Note 30 VIP Racing Edition by skino4united(m): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
BuggsBunny:
Hey guys

The Infinix Note 30 VIP Racing Edition is out and it's not your regular smartphone.

It comes with a light band in BMW's signature tri-colour, lighting up your life. And it's got 3D Leather Lightning tech that makes it shine like a star. Speed, performance, and power are the name of the game here, just like a digital racing dashboard.

For the back panel, it's got little embossed triangles for a grip that's as good as a race car's handling. Even the camera sensors, LED flash, and frame are decked out in fiery red.

But it's not all about looks! Underneath that sleek exterior, it's running on a customized OS UI with Apple's Dynamic Island-inspired Magic Ring feature for the caller screen.

And don't even get me started on the BMW-themed extras – a customized retail box, wireless charger, TWS, keychain, and a VIP card for top-notch after-sales support! Now that's what I call a race-ready smartphone!

I was wowed when I saw the official video.
Beauty and performance in one body

(1) (Reply)

12k Tiktok Account Available For Sake / Tecno Pop 2f TOUCHPAD Separation / MTN Clears The Dept Of Their Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.