Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Sell Your At Best Rates - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sell Your At Best Rates (286 Views)

I Buy At best Rates, call or text me now !! Verified dealer ‼️‼️ / APPLE DEVICES AND OTHER GADGETS imported from the USA at the best rates. / BEST RATES FOR YOUR ITUNES AMAZON And Other CARDS. Come in!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your At Best Rates by tfrancis(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
100 - 8000 needed at best rates;

We are IT company helping geniune sellers sell their pi at good secure rate. We will buy your pi at $? per pi. Scammers are not allowed, we are like middle man between sellers and buyers. So, you don't have to be afraid. We only collect payment in USDT for you, no escrow or bank transfer.

Steps:
- Buyers pay us in usdt to buy pi, once we confirm the payment
- Sellers (you) will send pi to the buyer after payment is confirmed by us, once we confirm transfer successful, we will send your payment to your usdt or naira account. Act fast now to take charge of the opportunity.

Security check:
- if seller refuse to send Pi, we will return payment back to buyer or look for another seller within stipulated time.
- if buyer refuse to send USDT or payment not confirmed. We will look for other buyer or ask you to hold your pi and not send it.

WhatsApp me now if you want to sell or buy pi🚀
WhatsApp for seller: 07060624802
WhatsApp for buyer: 08164545435

Re: Sell Your At Best Rates by Ezemarcel(m): 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
Bloody scammer

2 Likes

Re: Sell Your At Best Rates by tfrancis(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2023
Ezemarcel:
Bloody scammer

Why do you always like to put curse on your head like this? Have I ever scam you? Why coming to this post and typing bloody scammer?

Pls watch your words. If anyone has scammed you before, go there and abuse them, and not here...this is my website progmatech.com, check our potential customers, they are reputable companies in Nigeria and abroad. Trading forex, crypto, synthetic is our secondary side hustle....

And we don't scam people.

Before abusing us, show us anywhere we (Progmatech solutions) have scammed you else shot up your mouth.

This is not a do or die affair.
Re: Sell Your At Best Rates by tfrancis(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2023
Ezemarcel:
Bloody scammer

If you don't believe you can sell your pi at $?, or you think it's too much or small at price, no problem, go elsewhere and sell it at ₦300 or another place to sell it higher and get scammed.

Don't bring that experience here to talk rubbish or abuse anyone here.
We are pure in our dealings with people.
Re: Sell Your At Best Rates by tfrancis(m): 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Please be aware that the $5 per pi price is no more available. We can't buy it anymore at that price.
But you can contact us for new price at which we buy pi. We are true buyer.

Be careful of scammers out there....there are many scammers waiting to run away with your Pi.
Re: Sell Your At Best Rates by tfrancis(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
tfrancis:

If you don't believe you can sell your pi at $?, or you think it's too much or small at price, no problem, go elsewhere and sell it at ₦300 or another place to sell it higher and get scammed.

Don't bring that experience here to talk rubbish or abuse anyone here.
We are pure in our dealings with people.

Price of Pi has drastically fall. Price is below ₦300. We are genuine buyer. contact me on whatsapp +2347060624802, we pay in naira.

(1) (Reply)

Strong Dell Latitude E7280 6th Gen Low Budget Laptop For Sale In Lagos / Pix::google Pixel 4xl Display With Frame For Sale:80k / Used Iphone 15 Pro For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.