Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix (3236 Views)

Tinubu In Pains As Investigation Confirms Obi Won In Rivers (photos) / Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja / ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix by rex444(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
Chaaiii poor guy just gone like that .... but somehow me i reason if this whole death na some sort of diversion by our politicians hmmmmmm am just saying oooo....
Re: Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix by Pooly: 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
i don't know why my spirit no just trust this mohbad papa atall.
Re: Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix by PrinceOfLagos: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
Pooly:
i don't know why my spirit no just trust this mohbad papa atall.
The man don sacrifice him pikin to naira Marley and Sammy Larry
Re: Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix by Bringbackmandat: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Baba don cash out untop his pikin head maybe
I swear I hate that father like wetin. What he did to his son is unimaginable.
Because you are rushing to hide evidence you couldn't even get the size of his coffin but you force him inside so that people will not ask for autopsy. Just look at the coffin used in burying the guy sef.
Initially I thought the guy is a Muslim but when later found that he was a Christian then I knew they are desperate to cover up something.
Even if the law did not catch him, I swear God will never allow that Old wicked father to see peace.
Re: Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix by MrAgbako: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
Okay. Way to go.
Step by step. We are getting there
Re: Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix by Makunahatata: 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is what a female marlian artist has to say few days to Mohbad death..

This lady must be picked for questioning .

Nlfpmod
stop posting fake news
Re: Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix by Makunahatata: 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2023
Astra101:

How authentic is this post? Hope is not doctored.
it's fake, the lady debunked it already
Re: Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix by Makunahatata: 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
Because you are rushing to hide evidence you couldn't even get the size of his coffin but you force him inside so that people will not ask for autopsy. Just look at the coffin used in burying the guy sef.
Initially I thought the guy is a Muslim but when later found that he was a Christian then I knew they are desperate to cover up something.
Even if the law did not catch him, I swear God will never allow that Old wicked father to see peace.
make una fear God with all this lies una dey spread.. una dey too emotional, dy chop every sensational headlines and cut and join videos made by those evil hungry bloggers without actually watching the real interviews 😒😦

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix by Makunahatata: 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

The man is scared obviously, he must be hiding something
scared how ? Smh
Re: Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix by Praxis758: 2:16am On Sep 19, 2023
nifemi25:
My consign is all about Sam Larry... He should come back to Lagos .... We the youth wants to show him something

What about Oba Saheed Elegushi?
Re: Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix by Fizalis(m): 6:23am On Sep 19, 2023
nifemi25:
My consign is all about Sam Larry... He should come back to Lagos .... We the youth wants to show him something

It's "concern" n not "consign" as in consignment.
Re: Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix by StreetFight: 6:27am On Sep 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Investigation into Mohbad’s death has begun, the family are with the police for questioning .

Video : https://twitter.com/Newspopng/status/1703752216056672422?t=-9Zv_JgLb3ePuwo76y_1Ig&s=19

That's their problem. Shebi every untrained child now wants to be Tupac, Biggie, e.t.c.
Re: Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix by StreetFight: 6:29am On Sep 19, 2023
Onucs:
As long as na Nigeria Police, no hope yet fah

Even American Police never arrest who kill Tupac and Biggie since. Police all round the world are not interested in inter and intra Gangs and Mafia killings
Re: Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix by StreetFight: 6:31am On Sep 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

They couldn't do anything because naira Marley, Sammy Larry, Sanwo Olu and Oba elegushi roll together

Yes, if you have power, go and do something nah. Shebi you said you will leave Nairaland and Nigeria if Tinubu becomes President, so what are you still doing begging for food all round the city?
Re: Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix by StreetFight: 6:32am On Sep 19, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Mohbad...mohbad...eveeywhere.

Abeg who is Mohbad and wetin kill am?

He was a Gangster who was brought down by his Gang
Re: Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix by StreetFight: 6:35am On Sep 19, 2023
Olatara:
Emi to gbera on God. I love that song.
I thought Naira Marley sang it, so I refuse to download it.

Rip in peace Mohbad!

You refused to download it because you thought Naira Marley sang it, my dear your hatred and bitterness gas not stopped Naira Marley from progressing in his own way. He gives no fucck about you

I don't listen to trashes which they call Music anyway, but any track that I mistakenly hear and I like, I repeat it, and care less about who sang it
Re: Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix by StreetFight: 6:36am On Sep 19, 2023
Bringbackmandat:

See as you carry another person matter for head like Gala and La Casera inside Lagos hold-ups
Re: Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix by PrinceOfLagos: 6:51am On Sep 19, 2023
Hmm
Re: Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix by nifemi25(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2023
Fizalis:

It's "concern" n not "consign" as in consignment.

Thanks for the correction...
Re: Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix by Bringbackmandat: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2023
StreetFight:

See as you carry another person matter for head like Gala and La Casera inside Lagos hold-ups
you no go understand, you are still a kid
Re: Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix by Bringbackmandat: 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
Makunahatata:
make una fear God with all this lies una dey spread.. una dey too emotional, dy chop every sensational headlines and cut and join videos made by those evil hungry bloggers without actually watching the real interviews 😒😦
what is lie there? Why was he buried in less than 24 hours?

(1) (2) (Reply)

SE Governors Should Map Out And Plan New Towns Now / How To Become A Local Government Chairman In Nigeria. / Latest Update From Ile-ife: Abobaku On The Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.