Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) (26664 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 35 ISWAP Combatants In Lake Chad / Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu / Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by Chibuzoripob: 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
shocked and the WILD πŸ– πŸ– πŸ–S πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ enter bush and forget to pick their RPGs,guns grin cool.

BASTARDS cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by Akaegwu(m): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
This thread will reach 10 pages while the one with fulani and guns will be stagnant. sadwest people.

3 Likes

Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by zoer(m): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
The military men are killing the ibos while pamparing the armed Fulani men as seen in the topic below.

1 Like

Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by truthhurtsnaira: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
angry KILL THEM ALL πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–S angry

Talk is cheap little NIGGER

The moment ordinary police man aim at you you will begin to beg….

Where is your President now? What bills have your senator representing your zone passed since being sworn in..?

Do you even know?

Yet you get angry when people call you a zoo animal…..

And a smelly shitty one at that

2 Likes

Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by Omoawoke2(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
naptu2:
Nigerian Army @HQNigerianArmy

https://twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy/status/1703776948504117720

After God na government.

After forming hard guy and uploading videos, the president did not even respond with a single word but responded with force and leveled them down

2 Likes

Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by Omoawoke2(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

Talk is cheap NIGGER

Where is your President now? What bills have your senator representing your zone passed since being sworn in..?

Do you even know?

You said talk is cheap, didn’t you see the previous video where they were threatening Tinubu, did Tinubu talk?
He just did the needful and sent soldiers to silence them. grin

3 Likes

Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
GeneralPula:

Tell Alex Otti to start demanding for Kanu’s release..

See the chest beating.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ u go dey alright πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by Chibuzoripob: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

Talk is cheap little NIGGER

Do you even know?

U for join those πŸ– grin If dem born u well.small fly
Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by truthhurtsnaira: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
Omoawoke2:

After God na government.

After forming hard guy and uploading videos, the president did not even respond with a single word but responded with force and leveled them down

This is from a NIGERIAN General (rtd)

Read well well

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/08/25/insecurity-the-govt-knows-sponsors-of-boko-haram-says-olawumi/
Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by JohnnA1: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
zoer:

Something is wrong with you.
NO!

Something is TERRIBLY wrong with your parents to have given birth to an IMBE.CILE like you.

Cursed fool!
Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by gaby(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
Reading the names of the people they usually position to be releasing their statements after the facts in all the agencies and I can't help but continue to shake my big head.

Disgusting to say the least.

Everyone is after his/her personal pockets.

I'm not excusing or supporting the self-destructing, polarised, and without a clear vision movement.

Na wa
Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by lagosrd: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
If only we can unite but.... What I am seeing is a replica of surface to air missile launcher. These guys if coopted into the military will make us proud one day. We need a leader that understands power and it's regional benefits.

It won't take long before we go on a voyage to the moon. Even if it will be a failed attempt. It will be totally indigenous and the world will marvel at our progress.
Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
Stanweezy:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind, in the other thread, they called their colleagues to allow criminals with AK47 to pass.

See where Dem flex muscle

Cos of that u will support terrorists terrorizing ur own people? Have u ever imagined if those criminals not curtailed , u urself may end up as victim of ipob banditry? And if u biliv u re outside S East, family that dear to u can fall victim

Have you ever checked statistics of tribe these criminals sending to early grave?

2 Likes

Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by orikoku: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
I knew they will burst them immediately the mugu show of the vanagon call tank. grin grin grin
Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The federal government should release Kanu as ordered by the court so that this biafra agitation will be put to rest

I don't know why the federal government think that they are too big to obey the court order
dead man talk, same tinubu should release ur lord abi

1 Like

Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
Biafra in d bush.

1 Like

Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
TUTU147:
The real terrorist are in the north displaying dangerous weapons,we need to apply the same major we apply when it comes to issues in the east with the north.We can't be giving criminals in the north pardon while we kill and jail the ones in the east.
Na east terrorism dey and we go deal with ESN DECISIVELY

1 Like

Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by Appletek: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
Legitnow1, them don catch ya mama boyfriends.

1 Like

Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by Appletek: 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The federal government should release Kanu as ordered by the court so that this biafra agitation will be put to rest

I don't know why the federal government think that they are too big to obey the court order

No need to put it to rest, make e remain like that. grin

1 Like

Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by Omoawoke2(m): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

This is from a NIGERIAN General (rtd)

Read well well

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/08/25/insecurity-the-govt-knows-sponsors-of-boko-haram-says-olawumi/

Truth be told, those guys in the biafran video don’t look like hardened terrorists. The general innocent orji seem like he was just seeking attention. He even addressed Tinubu as President Tinubu the Jagaban
Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
Akaegwu:
This thread will reach 10 pages while the one with fulani and guns will be stagnant. sadwest people.
Na sadeast cause am

1 Like

Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by Appletek: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
DevilSignature:
I hope they don't murder innocent people there

Innocent people inside bush. Foolish ipob pig.
Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by rolams(m): 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2023
I do not know what you gain from killing your fellow human being.
Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by sheriffindy(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
I tire oo
lokotamak:

Na lie jare
With this sophisticated weapon and iron condem and ojuju calabar weapon including Atomic bomb, Nigerian army no fit near our biafran nsogbu nsogbu soldiers
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by lapintoz: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
GO TO COURT 😁😁😁

PrinceOfLagos:

1 Like

Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by allthingsgood: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You are flaunting an old order that was suspended by the court of appeal

1 Like

Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
Fake Media.
Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
Believe this story at your own peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by Coldie(m): 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

So that he will come out and another circle of violence and manipulation will start

2 Likes

Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by qqqoppp: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by JohnnA1: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
lokotamak:

Na lie jare
With this sophisticated weapon and iron condem and ojuju calabar weapon including Atomic bomb, Nigerian army no fit near our biafran nsogbu nsogbu soldiers
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abi now, you no see the ogbunigwe bomb wey dey on top that van?
grin grin grin
Re: Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) by DestinyNigga: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
GeneralPula:

Tell Alex Otti to start demanding for Kanu’s release..

So u can tag him IPOB man grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Fayemi Meets Tinubu And Akande (Video) / 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov / People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.