Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics (3549 Views)

Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured / Sit-At-Home Anambra: Man Arrested For Attacking Police Patrol Team With Cutlass / Biafra: Police Warns IPOB Ahead Of May 30 Sit-at-home Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by accordadoga29(f): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
These third-class citizens keep fooling themselves

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
bankyblue:
When u believe in a course, u should do it with the whole of Ur mind and don't be a carword about it, why not show Ur face.
Jokers
Results matters more than their faces, relax and enjoy the simultaneous game changes we're bringing to your ignominious doubts.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by Dafresh: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
Creamypie:
oga na asaba I dey stay. Ipob can't make Phil. Na Deltans, and by extension, southerners go clear ipob, even b4 army fire one bullet
Why massive arrest in Asaba if you're staying in Asaba we billed my brother with 400k, we even contacted a retired high ranked officer to help us but he told us that the allegations against my brother is dip that UGM killed many officers we told him, he is not a member he said yes but he can't help.
Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by DeadCountry: 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
Soccrates:
grin

This guy's madness na real follow come.

Dem go soon collobi am to join his brother cownu to share half don beans In dss custody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3drvrLilqhU

The above are your terrorists brothers and can never be allowed an inch anywhere inside Biafra territory. Reason why we have our own BLA, BRF and ESN. Anywhere we find them, they will be killed. You wish they will invade our Biafraland, but only in your dream.
We know the reason why terrorists like you hate MNK and Simon Ekpa, but they are our heroes and there is nothing all you cesspit terrorists can do about it. Our Biafra Liberia Army and Eastern Security Network have come to stay until Biafra is declared this year 2023.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by Creamypie(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
Dafresh:

Why massive arrest in Asaba if you're staying in Asaba we billed my brother with 400k, we even contacted a retired high ranked officer to help us but he told us that the allegations against my brother is dip that UGM killed many officers we told him, he is not a member he said yes but he can't help.
Oga (1). Ipob no get activity for delta, even as easterners are rushibg down cos of eastern unrest a d insecurity caused by ipob and (2) Deltans and by extension, southerners don't want to hear the name, ipob.(3 ) they equally know that some ipob or lemme use this term, suspected ipob elements coming or running from east to asaba cos they are being hunted down, and I know your bro was suspected of being one of them, which may or may not be true. If ur bro was one of em, did their group participate in even the weakest of ipob activity in delta? No.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by DeadCountry: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
wakaman:

cheesy

Stupid illiterates, shoddy low budget terrorists.
That cant even spell properly upon say dem dey obo finland.

" raising sun patrol team"

Better off selling gala.
Agbado, the thing dey pain you well well. Fact and reality is that BLA, BRF and ESN have come to stay and the bombs will soon be landing at Lagos and Abuja and i mean soon, this year 2023. Deal with it. Biafra must be restored by fire by force and it's in our hands to do so and we are doing it already.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by DeadCountry: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
Creamypie:
Oga (1). Ipob no get activity for delta, even as easterners are rushibg down cos of eastern unrest a d insecurity caused by ipob and (2) Deltans and by extension, southerners don't want to hear the name, ipob.(3 ) they equally know that some ipob or lemme use this term, suspected ipob elements coming or running from east to asaba cos they are being hunted down, and I know your bro was suspected of being one of them, which may or may not be true. If ur bro was one of em, did their group participate in even the weakest of ipob activity in delta? No.
When the time comes and soon this year 2023, all you non Biafrans will be forced to leave Asaba to your cesspit. We will take Asaba by storm al the way to Igbanke. We are preparing and i am sure you are seeing our gains already. Prepare to leave our land if you are not Biafran or you will leave by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by DeadCountry: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
Christistruth00:

grin grin
.Any of them that mistakenly Strays beyond the 2nd Niger Bridge will be donated to the fishes in the Lagos Lagoon
Soon our bombs will be dropping on Lagos and Abuja. Get ready, time is fast approaching. This is not making mouth. Biafra is our last hope and we are taking it by force.
Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by DeadCountry: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2023
id4sho:
Hand go soon touch this ones
Where is your operation python dance? What happened to it? Coward, we are now armed to the teeth. bring it on now.
Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by DeadCountry: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
Piggyyeaster2:
They will soon be killed like chicken
Ibo’s life are somehow cheaper
When the time comes and soon this year 2023, our bombs will be landing in your Lagos and Abuja. Shebi una no wan come with your useless operation python dance anymore? We are armed now to the teeth and are coming for you terrorists that have been killing our people relentlessly. We are preparing and i am sure you are seeing our gains already. Prepare to leave our land if you are not Biafran or you will leave by force. Biafra must be restored and by force.
Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by Creamypie(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
DeadCountry:

When the time comes and soon this year 2023, all you non Biafrans will be forced to leave Asaba to your cesspit. We will take Asaba by storm al the way to Igbanke. We are preparing and i am sure you are seeing our gains already. Prepare to leave our land if you are not Biafran or you will leave by force.
u make me laugh

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by id4sho(m): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
DeadCountry:

Where is your operation python dance? What happened to it? Coward, we are now armed to the teeth. bring it on now.
Later you will start screaming UK, USA, UN, Israel, EU.

Stop playing

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by Dafresh: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
Creamypie:
So I don't know Asaba again you don't know what you're saying
Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by Creamypie(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
Dafresh:

So I don't know Asaba again you don't know what you're saying
Oga.na asaba u dey? Na asaba I dey stay. Bonsaac to be precise. Ipob no get power to make Phim. Na instant judgment from the pipo

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by Dafresh: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
Creamypie:
Oga. Na asaba I dey stay. Bonsaac to be precise. Ipob no get power to make Phim. Na instant judgment from the pipo

You didn't know that BLA has camp in Asaba that the new CP sent his boys to go and flush them out but his boys didn't succeed, many officers were gun down and Police started massive arrest, breaking people home that was how my brother was arrested and tagged UGM. I don't want to go dip because we heard that many youths were killed raw acids poured on them guy if truly you're staying in Asaba go and investigate. My own is that Army should go after them in the forest and leave street
Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by DeadCountry: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
HighTableVoice:
Engage.. if he Simon ekpa still really belief in the idea of Biafranism or anyone for that matter.. one they are wasting their time, when Gowon said the Biafra sun has set and shall never rise again that's an absolute truth.. there is no way the Nigerian government will let that happen not because of any benefit from the region because there is actually little or known to be accounted for but for the image of Nigeria as a country which is what this whole unnecessary action is all about.. Federal government pays your state every month without ever skippping or mssing out on one payment but no returns to the country.. Enugu coal is there for christ sake.. you won't make use of it and will not let others do so ...ask the leaders of your various state what they do with their allocation and what is it that they have in plan for their people .. nigeria is not your problem ..
You are a complete slowpoke writing the above bolded about Gowon and Biafra. Like we care about whatever anyone of you cesspit terrorists says or write about us? This time, it will be a fight to finish. We are preparing and you all are seeing hints of our preparations. Soon, our bombs will start landing in Abuja and Lagos. It will be offensive war which will reach every nook and crannies of your cesspit. The whole world will be in the know, thanks to internet age, and it will never be like in the dark years of 1967-70.

It is an insult to insinuate that your terrorist government pays our states every month without ever skipping or missing out on one payment. You are talking about money made from the oil and gas stolen from our land, right? We shall see and know who owns the oil and gas, soon. You thieves should get ready to meet us in the battle ground. It's not about talking too much, we are arming steadily and getting ready to take on you thieves.

You can see that you terrorists no longer come to our land with your "operation python dance" and all those sort of nonsense. Why? because we are now well armed and ready to kill your terrorists in army and police uniforms if you dare try that nonsense again in our land against our innocent people. It is good that you terrorists are taking us for granted for now, as we keep pilling up arms and getting ready for the last fight.

Our Igboland harbors over 95% of your so called gas and over 70% of your co called oil and must be secured for our emerging Biafra nation. All of you terrorists should start now to prepare for life under cocoa and groundnut for there will be no more free oil and gas to steal from our land by all you ungrateful parasites..

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by DeadCountry: 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2023
Creamypie:
Oga.na asaba u dey? Na asaba I dey stay. Bonsaac to be precise. Ipob no get power to make Phim. Na instant judgment from the pipo
Your type are what we call ofe nkupu. When the game starts all you non Biafrans must be forced to leave the land or else...... It's fast approaching and it will surely be this year 2023. Keep running your mouth here. Have you asked your useless self why there are no more operation python dance in our land? If you have a little brain left in your agbado skull, you should know the reason.
Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by Creamypie(m): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2023
Dafresh:

You didn't know that BLA has camp in Asaba that the new CP sent his boys to go and flush them out but his boys didn't succeed, many officers were gun down and Police started massive arrest, breaking people home that was how my brother was arrested and tagged UGM. I don't want to go dip because we heard that many youths were killed raw acids poured on them guy if truly you're staying in Asaba go and investigate. My own is that Army should go after them in the forest and leave street
guy u don't know what u are typing sir

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by Dafresh: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
Creamypie:
I told you that we paid 300k to amend my brothers charge and 160k for his bill but you're talking trash because you don't know what is happening in Delta better go and investigate many youths are missing, you better stop keeping late night because police won't believe you're not IPOB if you get caught. I won't reply you again good night
Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by bankyblue(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2023
FreeBiafra2018:
Results matters more than their faces, relax and enjoy the simultaneous game changes we're bringing to your ignominious doubts.
Imagine what u just typed, result matter more than face.
When u know u re doing something just, back the result with Ur face, so that we can no that the ignominious jokers are heroes.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by DeadCountry: 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
Creamypie:
You are getting creamiepie responses on your face, and you keep digging your grave. You must be afraid because your type will surely be chased out of Biafra land when the real war starts this year 2023. Our land stops at Igbanke in Edo state. Type Igbanke to read more. It is this year, so you terrorists should get ready for the fight because we will be on the offensive where our bombs will be landing in Abuja and Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by MrAgbako: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
Naso Boko Haram Haram start. I'm everything we do let's be guilded pls
Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by Creamypie(m): 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
DeadCountry:

You are getting creamiepie responses on your face, and you keep digging your grave. You must be afraid because your type will surely be chased out of Biafra land when the real war starts this year 2023. Our land stops at Igbanke in Edo state. Type Igbanke to read more. It is this year, so you terrorists should get ready for the fight because we will be on the offensive where our bombs will be landing in Abuja and Lagos.
look at this punk and coward
Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by Creamypie(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
Dafresh:
I told you that we paid 300k to amend my brothers charge and 160k for his bill but you're talking trash because you don't know what is happening in Delta better go and investigate many youths are missing, you better stop keeping late night because police won't believe you're not IPOB if you get caught. I won't reply you again good night
guy u dey lie. U wan hype ipob and yourself. Wake up from unreality

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by DeadCountry: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
Creamypie:
look at this punk and coward
Your fears must be increasing on daily bases because we ain't stopping until Biafra is restored. We will be sending our bombs to Lagos and Abuja this time. Offensive war. Our land is already secured, air and sea will be done soon and the war starts. It's all in our hands to restore Biafra and not in the hands of any bigoted international community or your cesspit government. We are taking it by force and that's the only option.
Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by Creamypie(m): 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
DeadCountry:

Your fears must be increasing on daily bases because we ain't stopping until Biafra is restored. We will be sending our bombs to Lagos and Abuja this time. Offensive war. Our land is already secured, air and sea will be done soon and the war starts. It's all in our hands to restore Biafra and not in the hands of any bigoted international community or your cesspit government. We are taking it by force and that's the only option.
go and sit down. Coward. U urself don relocate to asaba since when ipob begin rule east
Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Clearly a state sponsored

E go take time, but you go soon dey alrite

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by hrykanu231(m): 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Simon Ekpa Have Launch a New Biafra Police Patrol Team to engage in urban street clearance operations , The New team will be called BIAFRA RESISTANCE FIGHTERS ( BRF)

Link

https://twitter.com/n________ty/status/1703522441140572223?t=VAoF3LlIQXffYA7JmdyHRg&s=19

"The raising sun" 😂
Bunch of what again sef?

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by Piggyyeaster2: 6:13am On Sep 19, 2023
DeadCountry:

When the time comes and soon this year 2023, our bombs will be landing in your Lagos and Abuja. Shebi una no wan come with your useless operation python dance anymore? We are armed now to the teeth and are coming for you terrorists that have been killing our people relentlessly. We are preparing and i am sure you are seeing our gains already. Prepare to leave our land if you are not Biafran or you will leave by force. Biafra must be restored and by force.
empty threats as usual

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by Piggyyeaster2: 6:17am On Sep 19, 2023
DeadCountry:

Tinubu Army has killed more Ibos than Buhari’s army in 3 months
Re: Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics by Cabalgeneral: 6:20am On Sep 19, 2023
Soccrates:
grin

This guy's madness na real follow come.

Dem go soon collobi am to join his brother cownu to share half don beans In dss custody.

Good for Biafra, Nigeria should allow Igbo to have Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Naira On A Free Fall, Now #1,350 To A USD / Punch Newspapers: Why Nairaland Was Down For 3 Days / Double Trouble - Ibori Faces New Investigation On Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.