Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Wike Orders Demolition Of Iconic Area One Shopping Complex In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Orders Demolition Of Iconic Area One Shopping Complex In Abuja (2358 Views)

Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles / Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Orders Demolition Of Iconic Area One Shopping Complex In Abuja by ricson11(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Demolition Of Iconic Area One Shopping Complex In Abuja by accordadoga29(f): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
Hehehe
Re: Wike Orders Demolition Of Iconic Area One Shopping Complex In Abuja by Cyberterror: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
From there let him move to NEXT shopping mall that its owner abandoned to play religious politics.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Demolition Of Iconic Area One Shopping Complex In Abuja by siaco(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
Cyberterror:
From there let him move to NEXT shopping mall that its owner abandoned to play religious politics.

The man you are hating on cannot beg for food, even if Wike decide to demolishe all his investment in Abuja.

You hated this man because he is an Igbo and ventured in politics as a Nigerian. Doesn't he has the right to play politics like your certificate forging president.

Let me tell you this tribe you love to hate is like lion 🦁, no matter how hard the economy of the jungle the lion 🦁 cannot eat grass.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Orders Demolition Of Iconic Area One Shopping Complex In Abuja by yarimo(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
Build illegal structure and see anyhow

15 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Demolition Of Iconic Area One Shopping Complex In Abuja by madmohamed(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
siaco:

The man you are hating on cannot beg for food, even if Wike decide to demolishe all his investment in Abuja.

You hated this man because he is an Igbo and ventured in politics as a Nigerian. Doesn't he has the right to play politics like your certificate forging president.

Let me tell you this tribe you love to hate is like lion 🦁, no matter how hard the economy of the jungle the lion 🦁 cannot eat grass.
you finished everything I have nothing to say again

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Demolition Of Iconic Area One Shopping Complex In Abuja by BloomingDale(f): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
That place is so damn dirty. What an eyesore.
Re: Wike Orders Demolition Of Iconic Area One Shopping Complex In Abuja by siaco(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
madmohamed:
you finished everything I have nothing to say again

Thanks bro

4 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Demolition Of Iconic Area One Shopping Complex In Abuja by maticar: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
Cyberterror:
Even if it's demolished he will pay compensation for it and Obi or whoever owns it will simply build another.
Nigerians will lose their jobs there and they have dependants.
How despicable of a human can you be?

4 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Demolition Of Iconic Area One Shopping Complex In Abuja by maticar: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Demolition Of Iconic Area One Shopping Complex In Abuja by Gajagojo: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
siaco:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGqhfbSpJ2Q

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Demolition Of Iconic Area One Shopping Complex In Abuja by Globad(f): 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
siaco:

Do your research well.

The lion eats grass.
Re: Wike Orders Demolition Of Iconic Area One Shopping Complex In Abuja by Buharidgeneral: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
He's still looking for Atiku s property
Re: Wike Orders Demolition Of Iconic Area One Shopping Complex In Abuja by Sonyboom: 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
That is a big lie !

You fools watch your tribesmen insult Tinubu out of nothing but hate for the Yorubas n will not correct your tribesmen but when same hate is thrown back you fools you start wailing.

The person you quoted nobody in your household dead alive n unborn can lace the shoe of Tinubu housemaid he probably support talk more of Tinubu himself. He also can never beg for food from pigs like you n your tribesmen so the debate about the person you quoted being as rich as the Pandora criminal n fool does not arise.

The debate is about you n him which I know personally he will feed your father mother n your entire household for multiple years effortlessly. That aside the Tinubu hopeless igbos like you insult daily how many Igbo dead alive n unborn his half as rich as he is before you fools start running your cursed foolish mouth at him.

Which tribe is now not like a lion that is eating grass ? Igbos have never been richest among Nigeria tribes , you are not now I would love to add you will never be but I am not God so I leave that to God but fools like you that insult other n think you can gaslight others for doing exactly what you doing are simply foolish n you can confirm this from all the foolish ipob Igbo you lot make noise together on NL

siaco:

You lot have been labouring in vain to put anyone in the bin but back to back it as been you n your fathers in Igboland that have landed in the bin.

The Chief Judge Arinwole of the The Supreme Court is waiting patiently to rubbish your foolish head soon enough n trash your miserable into the dustbin of history where your hate filled soul truly belong.

Ofunaofu:

Thank you bro for putting that agbadorian where he rightly belong..... the dust bin
Re: Wike Orders Demolition Of Iconic Area One Shopping Complex In Abuja by Ofunaofu: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
siaco:

Thank you bro for putting that agbadorian where he rightly belong..... the dust bin

5 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Demolition Of Iconic Area One Shopping Complex In Abuja by siaco(m): 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
Sonyboom:
That is a big lie !

You fools watch your tribesmen insult Tinubu out of nothing but hate for the Yorubas n will not correct your tribesmen but when same hate is thrown back you fools you start wailing.

The person you quoted nobody in your household dead alive n unborn can lace the shoe of Tinubu housemaid he probably support talk more of Tinubu himself. He also can never beg for food from pigs like you n your tribesmen so the debate about the person you quoted being as rich as the Pandora criminal n fool does not arise.

The debate is about you n him which I know personally he will feed your father mother n your entire household for multiple years effortlessly. That aside the Tinubu hopeless igbos like you insult daily how many Igbo dead alive n unborn his half as rich as he is before you fools start running your cursed foolish mouth at him.

Which tribe is now not like a lion that is eating grass ? Igbos have never been richest among Nigeria tribes , you are not now I would love to add you will never be but I am not God so I leave that to God but fools like you that insult other n think you can gaslight others for doing exactly what you doing are simply foolish n you can confirm this from all the foolish ipob Igbo you lot make noise together on NL

Hate! Hate!! Hate!!! And insult is all you know. I know your type, even if your brother is guilty as charged you will still defend him. I have never made any hate speech against any tribe in this forum, neither have I insulted anyone because he is an Hausa or Yoruba or Igbo, I have friends from different tribes and they are good. My moral upbringing thought not to hate any human being.

My stand is that you don't hate a whole tribe just because of politics, it ethnic profiling bro. You can insult me, I may not be rich yes, the current economic situation does not know tribe or party, it affect everyone average and low income earners in the country. You adding hatered to the current situation I don't know how you are coping.

I don't want to exchange words with you, just do your research well average Igbo man survives in the hardest situation without government intervention.

People who can build on 20 pound after the war need to be studied and know how they managed, you insult me and the entire Igbo but the truth remain the truth.
Merci

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Demolition Of Iconic Area One Shopping Complex In Abuja by Ofunaofu: 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
Sonyboom:
That is a big lie !

You lot have been labouring in vain to put anyone in the bin but back to back it as been you n your fathers in Igboland that have landed in the bin.

The Chief Judge Arinwole of the The Supreme Court is waiting patiently to rubbish your foolish head soon enough n trash your miserable into the dustbin of history where your hate filled soul truly belong.

Sonyboom

You belong to the dust bin

That is where you emerged from

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Demolition Of Iconic Area One Shopping Complex In Abuja by seunjungle1(m): 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
Hypocrisy is your other day! A person like you can only deceive a flexible minded person and not we that have a kind of rigid minds and logical thinking.

You mentioned below that you're not tribalism...but I pray you can digest all you typed in here and come back again to tell me the definition of tribalism in quote.

You breath out hatred anytime you talk and type in here..

siaco:

Hate! Hate!! Hate!!! And insult is all you know. I know your type, even if your brother is guilty as charged you will still defend him. I have never made any hate speech against any tribe in this forum, neither have I insulted anyone because he is an Hausa or Yoruba or Igbo, I have friends from different tribes and they are good. My moral upbringing thought not to hate any human being.

My stand is that you don't hate a whole tribe just because of politics, it ethnic profiling bro. You can insult me, I may not be rich yes, the current economic situation does not know tribe or party, it affect everyone average and low income earners in the country. You adding hatered to the current situation I don't know how you are coping.

I don't want to exchange words with you, just do your research well average Igbo man survives in the hardest situation without government intervention.

People who can build on 20 pound after the war need to be studied and know how they managed, you insult me and the entire Igbo but the truth remain the truth.
Merci
Re: Wike Orders Demolition Of Iconic Area One Shopping Complex In Abuja by PortHarcourtcit(m): 5:20am On Sep 19, 2023
siaco:

you mean pityobi the statistics lying machine is that Rich?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Suffering Mehn / How Is It That Tinubu Cannot Halt Naira Downward Slide? / Nigeria Out Of Paris Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.