Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Why Has The PDP, Atiku Not Called Reno To Order Over His Attacks On The East? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has The PDP, Atiku Not Called Reno To Order Over His Attacks On The East? (340 Views)

Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwajuโ€™s Secrets / Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has The PDP, Atiku Not Called Reno To Order Over His Attacks On The East? by omonwayaro: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
Straight to the point: why has the PDP's NWC, BOT, or Atiku himself not deemed it necessary to call Reno Omokri to order over his continuous vituperations or hate speeches against the South-East and its people?

Despite being loyal to the party for more than 20 years, is this what the south-east deserves to get from the PDP?

I think it's high time the region rejected the party.

The more I even remembered that a character like Reno was once a presidential media aide, the more I detest Goodluck Jonathan, who made him one.
Re: Why Has The PDP, Atiku Not Called Reno To Order Over His Attacks On The East? by Acekidc4(m): 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
If you ask me, Na who i go ask๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Re: Why Has The PDP, Atiku Not Called Reno To Order Over His Attacks On The East? by TemplarLandry: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
Who called the Hellu Pee rascals to order when they intruded into his privacy? Talking about the women in his life, his childrenโ€ฆ
I love how resilient Reno keeps serving them hot hot
omonwayaro:
Straight to the point: why has the PDP's NWC, BOT, or Atiku himself not deemed it necessary to call Reno Omokri to order over his continuous vituperations or hate speeches against the South-East and its people?

Despite being loyal to the party for more than 20 years, is this what the south-east deserves to get from the PDP?

The more I even remembered that a character like Reno was once a presidential media aide, the more I detest Goodluck Jonathan, who made him one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has The PDP, Atiku Not Called Reno To Order Over His Attacks On The East? by OKUCHI11(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
person wey don decamp go APC since ... hw dey look for Tinubu favor...

Reno is just capitalizing on the emotions of his followers...
Re: Why Has The PDP, Atiku Not Called Reno To Order Over His Attacks On The East? by Dpen11(f): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
Seem suspicious
Re: Why Has The PDP, Atiku Not Called Reno To Order Over His Attacks On The East? by omonwayaro: 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
Mods, please move to front page. Let this post be seen by the PDP
Re: Why Has The PDP, Atiku Not Called Reno To Order Over His Attacks On The East? by ebufa: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
omonwayaro:

Goodluck was near clueless to put it mildly............as for Ndigbo its every man for himself...! Let them carry their load! I support IPOB for putting pressure on a corrupt system to see if it can self remediate.........!
Re: Why Has The PDP, Atiku Not Called Reno To Order Over His Attacks On The East? by booblacain(m): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
So you think Atiku or PDP cares about Reno.
Re: Why Has The PDP, Atiku Not Called Reno To Order Over His Attacks On The East? by yarimo(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
And what did the PDP Gain in 2023 General election in south east? RENO is speaking for himself not for the party
omonwayaro:

Re: Why Has The PDP, Atiku Not Called Reno To Order Over His Attacks On The East? by Sonyboom: 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
Who as your Igbo self serving hate filled bigoted wretched souls ever loved ?

Igbos wey Nigerians just de tolerate, it's a shame you don't even know it.

omonwayaro:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Has The PDP, Atiku Not Called Reno To Order Over His Attacks On The East? by omonwayaro: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
If you ask me, Na who i go ask๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
This comment is unnecessary. You could have just "jump and pass"
Re: Why Has The PDP, Atiku Not Called Reno To Order Over His Attacks On The East? by omonwayaro: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Who called the Hellu Pee rascals to order when they intruded into his privacy? Talking about the women in his life, his childrenโ€ฆ
I love how resilient Reno keeps serving them hot hot
What privacy? There was never any link between Obi's supporters and Reno in the first place. So, why would they intrude his privacy?
Re: Why Has The PDP, Atiku Not Called Reno To Order Over His Attacks On The East? by Raskimonojendor: 10:57am On Sep 19, 2023
Atiku is enjoying it. The ibos gave their votes to LP and made Atiku lose the election. They forgot that Ibos are only support to vote PDP.
Re: Why Has The PDP, Atiku Not Called Reno To Order Over His Attacks On The East? by omonwayaro: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2023
OKUCHI11:
person wey don decamp go APC since ... hw dey look for Tinubu favor...

Reno is just capitalizing on the emotions of his followers...
So, he wants to go and reap where he didn't sow in APC? I'm sure the party will be smart enough not to have him destroy them the way he's seen to the destruction of the PDP with his vile and hate speeches.
Re: Why Has The PDP, Atiku Not Called Reno To Order Over His Attacks On The East? by omonwayaro: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2023
ebufa:

Goodluck was near clueless to put it mildly............as for Ndigbo its every man for himself...! Let them carry their load! I support IPOB for putting pressure on a corrupt system to see if it can self remediate.........!
Goodluck?? I thought he was a cool man until I realized a character like Reno served as his aide
Re: Why Has The PDP, Atiku Not Called Reno To Order Over His Attacks On The East? by socialmediaman: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2023
Let him have his free speech. Youโ€™re probably the one making him relevant. Unfollow him and block his tweets when they show up on your timeline, and you wonโ€™t notice him again in a few weeks.
Re: Why Has The PDP, Atiku Not Called Reno To Order Over His Attacks On The East? by chidexleo: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2023
Reno is only looking for money please don't take him serious

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo - Yoruba Obas Saga: Femi Fani-kayode Musings On Twitter / The Unity Of Zo & Bia Against Wa: Why Asiwaju Would Be Booted Out! / Why I Will Die For Tinubu!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.