Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

The Most Stupid Transport In Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Most Stupid Transport In Nigeria (986 Views)

Heavy Equipment Transport In Florida / Between Volkswagen Golf 2 And Nissan Micra, Which Is Better For Transport In Iba / I Need A 7 Seater Bus For Transport In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Stupid Transport In Nigeria by fobiflex(m): 12:10am On Sep 19, 2023
For my Igbo brothers traveling on land, I think the young shall grow tops the list of the most useless transportation company in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Most Stupid Transport In Nigeria by MatrixReloaded: 12:20am On Sep 19, 2023
fobiflex:
For my Igbo brothers traveling on land, I think the young shall grow tops the list of the most useless transportation company in Nigeria
No come here disgrace yourself. I think u should channel this energy to there customer desk. ..

6 Likes

Re: The Most Stupid Transport In Nigeria by iyke4dbi: 1:07am On Sep 19, 2023
Give us the full gist.
Re: The Most Stupid Transport In Nigeria by MrsTwrite(f): 6:05am On Sep 19, 2023
What really happened? This sounds personal.
Re: The Most Stupid Transport In Nigeria by henidord3: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

No come here disgrace yourself. I think u should channel this energy to there customer desk. ..
lol see 🔥 fire
Re: The Most Stupid Transport In Nigeria by CaptblackV12(m): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
henidord3:
lol see 🔥 fire
YSG transport customer care is virtually non existent
Re: The Most Stupid Transport In Nigeria by fobiflex(m): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Thought I just call them out on SM, and if I should ask, how am I disgracing myself?
Re: The Most Stupid Transport In Nigeria by fobiflex(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
MrsTwrite:
What really happened? This sounds personal.
Omo gist too plenty, I really suffered in the hands of ysg. Entered night bus from owerri to Lagos on Sunday night, could you imagine I got to Lagos on Tuesday morning

1 Like

Re: The Most Stupid Transport In Nigeria by buygala(m): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2023
fobiflex:

Omo gist too plenty, I really suffered in the hands of ysg. Entered night bus from owerri to Lagos on Sunday night, could you imagine I got to Lagos on Tuesday morning

Picture of your journey ticket or shut the fvck up.
Re: The Most Stupid Transport In Nigeria by fobiflex(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
iyke4dbi:
Give us the full gist.
1st, the bus 🚌 was so faulty that it started having issues from the get go, every less that 15minutes movement, the conductor abi is he the mechanic will come down, go to the imagine to touch and hit what I don’t know. It happened that when we got to Benin there was hold up close to by pass, so can you imagine the driver with authority asked us to contribute 1k each passenger so that he can get gas to be able to follow a road leading inside Benin town, which all the passengers refused, cuz we all felt he lacked manner of approach
Re: The Most Stupid Transport In Nigeria by fobiflex(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
buygala:

Picture of your journey ticket or shut the fvck up.
Bros. I won’t shut the f up cuz ysg really messed me up, cry me a river and I won’t stop until I get this all over SM
Re: The Most Stupid Transport In Nigeria by fobiflex(m): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
fobiflex:

1st, the bus 🚌 was so faulty that it started having issues from the get go, every less that 15minutes movement, the conductor abi is he the mechanic will come down, go to the imagine to touch and hit what I don’t know. It happened that when we got to Benin there was hold up close to by pass, so can you imagine the driver with authority asked us to contribute 1k each passenger so that he can get gas to be able to follow a road leading inside Benin town, which all the passengers refused, cuz we all felt he lacked manner of approach
Then the driver with his arrogance drove us to the hold up, which we spent over 5hours when we finally got out of the hold up, this god forsaken bus company and the driver with his so faulty bus sinked in a muddy ground, which other cars even lorries and big trucks drove effortlessly. It took us another 2 to 3 hours to get it out. And after that, that’s where the he’ll was let loose. The bus keep developing faults every 5minutes interval that as at past 8 we were yet to reach ijabode(don’t know if i got that spelling right) I couldn’t leave because I was with my little boy and my brother, there was no way I can start finding my way with them and the load, I have no choice than to stay back
Re: The Most Stupid Transport In Nigeria by fobiflex(m): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
fobiflex:

Then the driver with his arrogance drove us to the hold up, which we spent over 5hours when we finally got out of the hold up, this god forsaken bus company and the driver with his so faulty bus sinked in a muddy ground, which other cars even lorries and big trucks drove effortlessly. It took us another 2 to 3 hours to get it out. And after that, that’s where the he’ll was let loose. The bus keep developing faults every 5minutes interval that as at past 8 we were yet to reach ijabode(don’t know if i got that spelling right) I couldn’t leave because I was with my little boy and my brother, there was no way I can start finding my way with them and the load, I have no choice than to stay back
After all the suffering and all we later got to Lagos thanks to God, reaching their park at mazamaza at to 12, couldn’t continue my journey cuz it was already very late. What broke my heart the most was that the driver dropped us at the park and asked everybody to come down which I obliged, some who could continue their journey did, so I went back to the driver begging him to allow and my little boy and brother to sleep inside the bus with him so that by tomorrow morning we could leave and continue our journey since it’s already late knowing how dangerous these roads are during the night, this driver told me point black that he doesn’t allow people sleep in his bus that I and my little boy(especially) should stay outside there at the park till the next morning, I was so heart broken and furious at same time, I was just complaining to anybody who wanted to listen thinking I could meet one who could talk to him, everybody acted dumb and I don’t care, I swore with my life that this will be the last time I will board ysg and telling everyone who cares to listen to avoid that company, cuz I can see they have no value for human life
I remembered the driver’s name to be azonto and the bus number is 582
Re: The Most Stupid Transport In Nigeria by MatrixReloaded: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2023
fobiflex:

Thought I just call them out on SM, and if I should ask, how am I disgracing myself?
Call dem out in your community.
Re: The Most Stupid Transport In Nigeria by fobiflex(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Call dem out in your community.
I will stop replying you here, enjoy

(1) (Reply)

SOLD OUT New Landcruiser 2023 Model In Ibadan / Extremely Clean Registered 2007 Mercedes-benz C230 / ✅(SOLD)✅ Nissan Bus URVAN (high Roof) For Sale @ Gbagada price dropped 9.2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.