Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

How Did You Survive After Staying Back At The State You Were Posted For NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Did You Survive After Staying Back At The State You Were Posted For NYSC (332 Views)

Join Other Corpers Traveling From Your State To Idthe State You Were Posted To / Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Survive After Staying Back At The State You Were Posted For NYSC by kane10(m): 2:38am On Sep 19, 2023
How is life after service especially for someone that has decided to start another phase of life for himself. i have plans of staying back after NYSC, get a job or start a business of my own in that state, so that I will be able to support the family at home. I don’t want to come back home to continue eating mummy thank you as a graduate. I know life doesn’t always work the way we want it, it might not be easy, am scared anytime I think of it, I always put it in my prayers. So help me God.

I know so many persons might also be considering this other phase of life after NYSC.

I will like to know how some of you that overcame this challenge and are now proud that did, how you did it ? Share a-bit of your experience of your Journey to us intending to join.
Re: How Did You Survive After Staying Back At The State You Were Posted For NYSC by illicit(m): 6:24am On Sep 19, 2023
I was retained in my PPA,I stayed for another year, over a year before I moved again...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nysc / How To Constantly Make Money From Legitimate Online Business / This Is Massive!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.