Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Distichiasis In Dogs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Distichiasis In Dogs (194 Views)

I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) / My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distichiasis In Dogs by Tamtam123: 5:29am On Sep 19, 2023
Distichiasis is a condition in which dogs have an extra row of eyelashes growing abnormally from the meibomian glands. The meibomian glands are small glands located on the inner surface of the eyelid that produce an oily substance that helps to lubricate the eye and keep it healthy.

Distichiasis is a fairly common condition in dogs, affecting all breeds but being more common in some, such as the Boston terrier, English bulldog, and Poodle. It is a congenital condition, meaning that dogs are born with it.

Read more-------https://tamtampetcare.com/2023/09/18/distichiasis-in-dogs/

(1) (Reply)

Lhasa Apso Pup Available In Ikoyi, Lagos. 60k, Fastest Fingers! / An Intelligent Rabbit Confused A Dog That Was Pursuing It / Cane Coso And Full Breed Caucasian Dog Available For Crossing In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.