Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

The Joy Of Sidelining The Igbos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Joy Of Sidelining The Igbos. (1184 Views)

Appointments: Tinubu Sidelining Muslims – MURIC / SE Ruling APC Delegates Accuse Ex-lagos Governor, Tinubu Of Sidelining Region / 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Joy Of Sidelining The Igbos. by seunmsg(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2023
Dear zetra7.

There is no joy in sidelining any ethnic group and President Tinubu has no intention of doing so. The president has made appointments from all ethnic groups and the biggest and richest ministry is currently headed by an Igbo man. The Chief of Naval staff is also an Igbo man and a lot of other appointees of Igbo origin.

So, this cry of sidelining is inaccurate, unnecessary and playing the victim. I guess it is coming from a place of guilty conscience. Igbos are all over social media spewing all kinds of negative propaganda against the president and wishing him death. Some are even calling for military intervention just because they hate the ethnic group of the president. One would have expected moralist like the OP to open a thread to caution his Igbo brothers against the unwarranted attacks on the president but no, he sees nothing bad in that. His only grouse is that the president did not fill all available positions with Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: The Joy Of Sidelining The Igbos. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2023
onumadu:

Proof in court?

Which court?

A gang of five shameless brainless black African thieves is now a court?

Ever wonder why a "Professor" Mahmood conducted the type of rogue elections that even a total illiterate would never descend so low to conduct? lol

The elections amongst near and total illiterates in Nigerian markets are far more civilized and credible than what your so called "professor" conducted for 230 million unfortunate human beings in darkest Africa.

Nigeria under your tribalist and Islamist thieves shames the rest of the black world.

May I remind you that Obi was not in court challenging Tinubu winning the elections but his case was hinged on seeing to Tinubu to be disqualified as not being competent to stand in for elections in the first place.

Obi did not say he won.

Obi was asking the court to invalidate the declaration of Tinubu based on Tinubu not being qualified to run for office.

The tribunal ruled that all obi's claims were pre-election matter that ought to have been settled before the election .

4 Likes

Re: The Joy Of Sidelining The Igbos. by onumadu: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2023
seunmsg:
Dear zetra7.

There is no joy in sidelining any ethnic group and President Tinubu has no intention of doing so. The president has made appointments from all ethnic groups and the biggest and richest ministry is currently headed by an Igbo man. The Chief of Naval staff is also an Igbo man and a lot of other appointees of Igbo origin.

So, this cry of sidelining is inaccurate, unnecessary and playing the victim. I guess it is coming from a place of guilty conscience. Igbos are all over social media spewing all kinds of negative propaganda against the president and wishing him death. Some are even calling for military intervention just because they hate the ethnic group of the president. One would have expected moralist like the OP to open a thread to caution his Igbo brothers against the unwarranted attacks on the president but no, he sees nothing bad in that. His only grouse is that the president did not fill all available positions with Igbos.

You people have a BIG problem with duplicity and treachery. No vex.
For the sermons you just posted, when Jonathan (never mind Obi o) won a free and fair elections in 2011, did you hateful lots allow him to breath for even one day, until you connived with the jihadist Buhari to humiliate him out of office in 2015: a sitting Nigerian president was forced to lose an election that he actually won?
Let me tell you something, Igbo will eventually "get it" about Nigeria.
It is all loading jejely.
Re: The Joy Of Sidelining The Igbos. by Meagainstthem: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2023
QuotaSystem:

The same BVAS & IREV that you’ve been trying to use to get empty headed Hoe-bi into Aso Rock through the back door.

Come make heaven make I see how you manage do amgrin

2 Likes

Re: The Joy Of Sidelining The Igbos. by Zetra7: 9:16am On Sep 19, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Nobody will fall for this stale victim playing.

You’re simply harvesting the fruits of Nzogbu Nzogbu.

Learn to listen to the wise counsel of your elders 👇🏽

Your breakthrough might be tied to an Igbo presidency.
Re: The Joy Of Sidelining The Igbos. by Zetra7: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2023
accordadoga29:
Pigs have started grunting again.

If everyone is boycotting you just know you all have bad attitudes .

Change your ways instead of crying.

You expect to be loved when you constitute nuisance home and abroad

Human being, you might be poorer with this administraton and your breakthrough might be tied that Pig Igbo presidency..
Re: The Joy Of Sidelining The Igbos. by Zetra7: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2023
Corrinthians:
All threats and attacks didn't work, now it's back to their default state of emotional blackmailing.

You people's attitude leaves a world to be desired..I for one used to say if Ken Nnamani or Soludo stood for election, I'd vote them. But you revealed who you people truly are in the last election, and you're still digging deeper into that hole.

I will NEVER vote an igbo man for president as long as you people continue with this attitude of hating my country and all the tribes in it, thinking you're better than everyone else. So irritating.

My brother, many Igbos will benefit from Tinubu and many Yourbas will not.

So also your destiny or breakthrough might be tied to Igbo presidency...

This is reality
Re: The Joy Of Sidelining The Igbos. by henidord3: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2023
Igbos should forget the center and focus on there states build it up investment upon investment create jobs etc

1 Like

Re: The Joy Of Sidelining The Igbos. by onumadu: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

May I remind you that Obi was not in court challenging Tinubu winning the elections but his case was hinged on seeing to Tinubu to be disqualified as not being competent to stand in for elections in the first place.

Obi did not say he won.

Obi was asking the court to invalidate the declaration of Tinubu based on Tinubu not being qualified to run for office.

The tribunal ruled that all obi's claims were pre-election matter that ought to have been settled before the election .

You mean you want Obi to raise his own police and army to force EYE-NECK to provide level playing field for gathering and presentation of evidence in the kangaroo court? The entire process oozed with the stench of Nigerian corruption.

EYE-NECK became de facto APC and particeps criminis in obstruction of justice - they simply wouldn't cooperate by bringing documents to prove that Obi won. Even states like RIvers where the IREV count showed that Obi won was simply ignored.

Obi was left with only one choice - prove that TInubu did not win. AND HE DID THAT.

The thieves then decided to violate even the Nigerian Constitution on the status of Abuja, just to get Tinubu to win.

What we witnessed was unprecedented in the history of electoral and judicial criminality.

You can believe whatever you want. There are enough fair minded educated Nigerians who saw the whole thing play out.
Re: The Joy Of Sidelining The Igbos. by QuotaSystem: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2023
Zetra7:

Your breakthrough might be tied to an Igbo presidency.

Your breakthrough might be tied to a Yoruba Muslim Presidency.

So stop crying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Joy Of Sidelining The Igbos. by Corrinthians(m): 9:22am On Sep 19, 2023
Zetra7:

My brother, many Igbos will benefit from Tinubu and many Yourbas will not.

So also your destiny or breakthrough might be tied to Igbo presidency...

This is reality
Don't bother. I really don't give a shit about you people. Always remember that.

4 Likes

Re: The Joy Of Sidelining The Igbos. by Zetra7: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2023
seunmsg:
Dear zetra7.

Brother, be truthful cause it makes life easier.

Who in Nigeria doesn't see what is going on?

You will probably also say same thing with Buhari..

Sometimes, take yourself out from your point and see things from another angle.

Mr Tinubu wanted to be president, whatever attack he gets is part of democracy.. It should actually push his will to make the country work..

In America, it's no different..
Re: The Joy Of Sidelining The Igbos. by JohnnA1: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Lamentations don begin.

Na part of their emotional blackmail trick.

3 Likes

Re: The Joy Of Sidelining The Igbos. by ValarDoharis: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2023
Don't worry about the Igbos, we're not interested in being part of an illegitimate government!
Zetra7:
What is the joy of sidelining a major tribe of same nation?

According to Buhari, they didn't vote for me but this is democracy even SS didn't vote him yet the Igbos were sideline for 8 years, called uncountable names with strategic efforts to subdue and humiliate them..

They survived..

Tinubu powered by some Yourbas aim to continue the same, the reason - they didn't vote for me.. Now for 4 years, they will be sidelined.

Is this not democracy?

Haven't the Igbos voted for all the tribes - OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ and Atiku.

Is it a crime to have voted one of their own?

They will survive.. Same way the survived since the civil war and the North and SW ruled for years...

Losing an election does not guarantee anybody to be sidelined in this country..

Today, many people backing Tinubu from SW feels orgasmic with every sense of glory with the sidelining of the Igbos.

To them, the winner takes it all..

The rest of the nation is watching these set of Yourbas who think they've enthroned a MONARCH insist on grabbing every major appointments. THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES

Again I ask, what is this joy of sidelining a fellow country man? To keep them humiliated or subdued.

Reminds me of many years of white hatred of blacks in America.. At that time, it's hard to see the future as black man but today, blacks has seen it all.

Divine providence always have a way of upliftment..

If blacks can go through hell and later reach to the peak, if the hatred of the Jews doesn't stop their future then one day, this nation will witness an Igbo presidency..

Some prefers the SE to be rendered homeless for the sake of mockery yet cry when Igbos move to their lands and prosper.

For the 3rd time, I ask - What joy does it bring to your soul for another country man to be sidelined?

Yet the Mosques and churches are full 24/7

Yet you think by some chance the Nation will develop, Nigeria will continue to sink, some individuals will contine to prosper and everyone of us will continue to bear the brute until we learn to live together as a nation..

There is no progress without unity and no unity without fairness..
Re: The Joy Of Sidelining The Igbos. by IduNaOba: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2023
As an igbo man, I don't want igbo to rule this country yet.
Let's rebuild the SE first.

2 Likes

Re: The Joy Of Sidelining The Igbos. by Frank688915: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2023
Karma is real, see them dey cry from threads to threads, una forget wetin una use yoruba eye see during Jonathan regime?

3 Likes

Re: The Joy Of Sidelining The Igbos. by paramakina202: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2023
accordadoga29:
Pigs have started grunting again.

If everyone is boycotting you just know you all have bad attitudes .

Change your ways instead of crying.

You expect to be loved when you constitute nuisance home and abroad

It is only evil APC that is boycotting them PDP never did for 16 years.

1 Like

Re: The Joy Of Sidelining The Igbos. by seunmsg(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2023
Zetra7:

Brother, be truthful cause it makes life easier.

Who in Nigeria doesn't see what is going on?

You will probably also say same thing with Buhari..

Sometimes, take yourself out from your point and see things from another angle.

Mr Tinubu wanted to be president, whatever attack he gets is part of democracy.. It should actually push his will to make the country work..

In America, it's no different..

Since you see absolutely nothing wrong in the clannish attacks being perpetrated by your Igbo brothers against President Tinubu, it’s only fair you allow him run his administration the ways he deems fit. Let him appoint only people he’s comfortable with to run his government. I don’t think there is any sense in populating his government with people who hate him so much and have decided not to see any good in him. In fact, putting folks who reason like you on sensitive positions will only lead to sabotage and leak of sensitive government documents. He will be fine without having hateful people in his government.

5 Likes

Re: The Joy Of Sidelining The Igbos. by IDENNAA(m): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2023
Zetra7:
What is the joy of sidelining a major tribe of same nation?

According to Buhari, they didn't vote for me but this is democracy even SS didn't vote him yet the Igbos were sideline for 8 years, called uncountable names with strategic efforts to subdue and humiliate them..

They survived..

Tinubu powered by some Yourbas aim to continue the same, the reason - they didn't vote for me.. Now for 4 years, they will be sidelined.

Is this not democracy?

Haven't the Igbos voted for all the tribes - OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ and Atiku.

Is it a crime to have voted one of their own?

They will survive.. Same way the survived since the civil war and the North and SW ruled for years...

Losing an election does not guarantee anybody to be sidelined in this country..

Today, many people backing Tinubu from SW feels orgasmic with every sense of glory with the sidelining of the Igbos.

To them, the winner takes it all..

The rest of the nation is watching these set of Yourbas who think they've enthroned a MONARCH insist on grabbing every major appointments. THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES

Again I ask, what is this joy of sidelining a fellow country man? To keep them humiliated or subdued.

Reminds me of many years of white hatred of blacks in America.. At that time, it's hard to see the future as black man but today, blacks has seen it all.

Divine providence always have a way of upliftment..

If blacks can go through hell and later reach to the peak, if the hatred of the Jews doesn't stop their future then one day, this nation will witness an Igbo presidency..

Some prefers the SE to be rendered homeless for the sake of mockery yet cry when Igbos move to their lands and prosper.

For the 3rd time, I ask - What joy does it bring to your soul for another country man to be sidelined?

Yet the Mosques and churches are full 24/7

Yet you think by some chance the Nation will develop, Nigeria will continue to sink, some individuals will contine to prosper and everyone of us will continue to bear the brute until we learn to live together as a nation..

There is no progress without unity and no unity without fairness..

Why are you do obsessed with Igbo becoming President. Is it because you think you have a better candidate or just to prove you are truly a Nigerian.

Let's forget about these becoming President of a thing and focus on building infrastructures in Igbo regions. Hold your governor responsible and make sure they developed their state. You have seen the great achievements of Peter Obi in Anambra which was messed up by a clueless Obiano who succeeded Obi.

If Obiano had done the necessary work needed to do after Okwute left office I can confidently tell you no state can compete with Anambra in areas of infrastructures. My point is that governor can do a lot to change the lives of Nigerians.
Re: The Joy Of Sidelining The Igbos. by Sirbio0074: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
I know that some igbos hate Yoruba base on what they have been fed with but tinubu should try to bring them onboard so that he doesn't look like he habor any hatred towards them, I think with time some of them might change their mind about yorubas especially those that married to Yorubas can have something to defend their decision to marry Yorubas no matter what other think of yorubas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update On Abia State Multi Billion Naira 6 Lane Dual Carriage Highway In Umuahia / Court Stops Sim Fubara Led Rivers Govt From Withholding Local Govt Allocations / Is It Time Nigeria Elected An Nigerien For President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.