Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Petrol Importers, Power Firms Behind Anti-akpabio Plot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Importers, Power Firms Behind Anti-akpabio Plot (13261 Views)

Band A Customers Decry Extortion By Power Firms Amid Poor Supply / ‘Nigeria, Other African Countries To Remain Major Petrol Importers’ - Kragha / Power Firms For Sale, Consumers To Pay Higher Tariffs From July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Importers, Power Firms Behind Anti-akpabio Plot by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
undecided

The Nation?.. I'd pass

Propaganda does not run a government
Re: Petrol Importers, Power Firms Behind Anti-akpabio Plot by Raphael81(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
The people protesting against Akpabio and Tinubu are stupid people, when Biiihari enforced nepotism, tribalism and ethnicity in Nigeria, nobody complained, they should let the sleeping dogs to lie, all is all that ends well.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Importers, Power Firms Behind Anti-akpabio Plot by emibless24(m): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
It is just a distraction to continue to peddle fake news in Nigeria.
Re: Petrol Importers, Power Firms Behind Anti-akpabio Plot by Adeoye2014(m): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
They are all the enemies of progress and they don't pray for this country to move forward. In this current economy,they have the audacity to demand for increase in electricity tariff. In my area,they have almost kill us with crazy bills at Papa Ajao Mushin. They refused to give us prepaid.. every month,giving us close to 100k... Useless set of people
Re: Petrol Importers, Power Firms Behind Anti-akpabio Plot by Clobisman(m): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
In this country we don't even know what to believe again. This story might be true or might be one of APC's numerous propaganda to generate public support in their trial and error system of government
Re: Petrol Importers, Power Firms Behind Anti-akpabio Plot by Kukutente23: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2023
The source disclosed that the importers are protesting because the N2 trillion saved through subsidy removal was channelled towards palliatives intervention.

I stopped reading at this point. Total hogwash from the stable of the nation.
This is news for Zombies to masturbate and titillate on
Re: Petrol Importers, Power Firms Behind Anti-akpabio Plot by israelmao(m): 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
This a sob story from Nation in bid of seeking public sympathy on the behalf Akpabio and Tinubu.
Re: Petrol Importers, Power Firms Behind Anti-akpabio Plot by israelmao(m): 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
This is a sob story from Nation in the bid of seeking public sympathy on the behalf Akpabio and Tinubu government.
Re: Petrol Importers, Power Firms Behind Anti-akpabio Plot by TheMensch(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
Re: Petrol Importers, Power Firms Behind Anti-akpabio Plot by chaloskyx: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
APC HOUSE IS ALREADY ON FIRE!! NIGERIAN ECONOMY ON FIRE!! SECURITY ON FIRE FX ON FIRE!! FOOD INSECURITY ON FIRE!! UNA DON ENTER ON CHANCE NEXT TIME YOU WONT VOTE ON TRIBE AND RELIGION NIGERIANS ENJOY YOUR 8 YEARS OF LIVING IN A BURNING HOUSE🤣🤣🏃🏃🏃🏃🔥🔥🔥
Re: Petrol Importers, Power Firms Behind Anti-akpabio Plot by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
APC propaganda machine.
cool
Re: Petrol Importers, Power Firms Behind Anti-akpabio Plot by stevups(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Akpabio will be there as the senate president for 4 complete yrs. Any idiot that tries to do anyhow will be treated like a thief. For complete 4 yrs i saw how Buhari used his rubber stampped brother to perpetuate evil upon Nigerians but no one talked abt impeachment nd now because Akpabio is frm a region they see as minority they think they can bully him into submission just like what they did to Goodluck. Maybe because Akwa Ibom pple no de vandalize oil pipelines una want test our patience. I don't like Akpabio but let him be there as the senate president. Yes, we knw he's corrupt. That's because he's a Nigerian politician, no Nigerian politician is clean. They're all corrupt.

You are not telling lies my brother

1 Like

Re: Petrol Importers, Power Firms Behind Anti-akpabio Plot by GeneralPula: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Akpabio will be there as the senate president for 4 complete yrs. Any idiot that tries to do anyhow will be treated like a thief. For complete 4 yrs i saw how Buhari used his rubber stampped brother to perpetuate evil upon Nigerians but no one talked abt impeachment nd now because Akpabio is frm a region they see as minority they think they can bully him into submission just like what they did to Goodluck. Maybe because Akwa Ibom pple no de vandalize oil pipelines una want test our patience. I don't like Akpabio but let him be there as the senate president. Yes, we knw he's corrupt. That's because he's a Nigerian politician, no Nigerian politician is clean. They're all corrupt.
No worry..

Nothing fit touch Akpabio seat..
Re: Petrol Importers, Power Firms Behind Anti-akpabio Plot by omooba969(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nigerians have a penchant for politicising just about everything.

What a people! undecided
Re: Petrol Importers, Power Firms Behind Anti-akpabio Plot by Growing(m): 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
With the amount I paid for last month's power as a post-paid user, I am positive that my distribution company has increased the cost of power regardless of what the government is saying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State / Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ / Ex-presidential Candidate, Pere Ajuwa, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.