Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Help. Which Type Of Oil Should I Use To Service My Mercedes Benz GLA250 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help. Which Type Of Oil Should I Use To Service My Mercedes Benz GLA250 (405 Views)

Pls Can I Use This Car Oil To Service My Generator: Photo / My Mercedes-benz GL550 08 Not Starting When The Engine Get Hot. / Is This Engine Oil Good To Service My Corolla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. Which Type Of Oil Should I Use To Service My Mercedes Benz GLA250 by Renwess: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2023
Good morning Guys. Pls can you advice me on the type of oil to recommend for my uncle to service my uncle's wife Mercedes Benz GLA250
?

This is her first attempt for oil change.

1 Like

Re: Help. Which Type Of Oil Should I Use To Service My Mercedes Benz GLA250 by Administration1: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2023
Look at the cover of the oil inlet cover, the specifications should be there. Also look at the dipstick some manufacturers write the specific oil type there.

But what's most important is the oil filter, omo, you have to be very careful about that one, I'll advise you take it to a known service center like Total or Mobil for the oil change, also ask them to give you the old oil filter.
Re: Help. Which Type Of Oil Should I Use To Service My Mercedes Benz GLA250 by Kingdemu: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
Renwess:
Good morning Guys. Pls can you advice me on the type of oil recommended for Mercedes Benz GLA250
?

This is her first attempt for oil change.
Copy the bolded and type into your Google search bar.
Re: Help. Which Type Of Oil Should I Use To Service My Mercedes Benz GLA250 by fineboynl(m): 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2023
Tok or Nigeria used?

If Nigeria used? Ask previous owner it’s very important before you mess that engine.

(1) (Reply)

Renting A Car / . / Car Importers Your Attention Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.