Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Efg Company Exposed: How I Was Dupod On Telegram - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Efg Company Exposed: How I Was Dupod On Telegram (394 Views)

Nigerian Teenagers Jailed In The UK As A Result Of Telegram Chat / Lists Of Scammers On Telegram / Woman Forcefully Removes Lady's Underwear In Public Leaving Her Exposed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efg Company Exposed: How I Was Dupod On Telegram by Peterag17: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2023
I recently fell victim to a cryptocurrency scam by a company called EFG. I'm sharing my story to warn others about their deceptive practices.

I first came across EFG on Telegram. When one of their staff contacted me on whatsapp then introduced me to their co-worker on telegram. They posed to be running cryptocurrency trading course that promised to teach me everything I needed to know to make money in the crypto market and get employed by them. I was skeptical at first, but the ad was very convincing, and I decided to sign up for the course.

The course was actually pretty good. I learned a lot about cryptocurrency trading, and I felt confident that I could start trading on my own. However, when I tried to withdraw my profits from their site created to run the cyrpto, I ran into trouble.

EFG told me that I needed to upgrade my package to a higher level in order to withdraw my money. I was reluctant to do this, but I didn't want to lose my investment, so I agreed.

Once I had upgraded my package $99, EFG started to pressure me to invest even more money after i already have $180 on the system. They told me that if I didn't invest more money, I would lose all of my investment, as i wont be able to withdraw my money out of their site. I started feeling scared and know i'm trapped. I didn't know what to do.

Finally, I decided to reach out to other EFG customers to see if they were having the same problem. I quickly discovered that I was not alone. There were dozens of other people who had been scammed by EFG.

I realized that EFG was nothing more than a Ponzi scheme. They were using the money from new investors to pay off old investors. When the flow of new investors dried up, the scheme would collapse, and everyone would lose their money.

I'm sharing my story to warn others about EFG and other cryptocurrency scams on Telegram chennel. If you're considering investing in cryptocurrency, be very careful. Do your research and only invest with reputable companies.

Here are some tips to avoid cryptocurrency scams:

Be wary of companies that promise guaranteed returns. There is no such thing as a guaranteed investment in cryptocurrency.
Be careful of companies that pressure you to invest more money. Legitimate cryptocurrency companies will not pressure you to invest more money than you are comfortable with.
Do your research before investing in any cryptocurrency company. Read reviews from other investors, and check to see if the company is registered with a financial regulator.
Never invest more money than you can afford to lose. Cryptocurrency is a volatile asset, and there is always the risk of losing money.
If you think you have been scammed by a cryptocurrency company, report the scam to the authorities. You should also contact your bank to see if they can help you recover your lost money.

Re: Efg Company Exposed: How I Was Dupod On Telegram by Peterag17: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2023
Below are more profess to the fake site not working. Without them doing it. They never knew I was monitoring their scam ass.

Never fall victim and put your money in this platform. You can not make any withdraw or transactions. See below evidence.

I beg the authority to look into this fraudulent company and take them down before the defraud innocent people.

Re: Efg Company Exposed: How I Was Dupod On Telegram by JasonNOTStatham: 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
Another scam is breath investment.
Re: Efg Company Exposed: How I Was Dupod On Telegram by Deffi(m): 5:01am On Sep 21, 2023
These are the people EFCC suppose to be arresting, NOT random struggling and hustling kids!!!

These r organized bullshit companies, they steal fom innocent participants, abandon the present scheme and name. Close shop. nd later opn another website from their initial stash, only to continue to defraud Nigerians

EFCC, ICPC, DSS, intelligentias & police CID, go after these crooks please.

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Like Money Ritual: Work Hard, Stop Killing And Wasting Lives Of / Unknown Gunmen Abduct Party Chairman, Businessmen Along Arondizuogu/okigwe Rd / Scammer! Scammer!! Scammer!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.