Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them (1625 Views)

Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal / Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by Obi2saveNigeria: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2023
Lol, these crop of Northerners really don't know who they're dealing with. Their parents were actually much more smarter than them and that's why they ensured that no Yoruba bigot will rule Nigeria. That's why they supported the liberal minded ones like Obasanjo but stopped ethnocentric ones like Awolowo and MKO. However, these current Northern leaders couldn't reason beyond their noses, so they accepted Tinubu's Muslim-muslim ticket Greek gift. Little did they know that Tinubu has terrible plans for them.

Look at that NNPCL list that were sacked and you will see they're almost entirely Northerners. Then look at the ones Tinubu replaced them with, and you will see they're mostly Yorubas.

Tinubu is cleansing everywhere and replacing with his own people. He has succeeded in caging North within a few months of coming to power. Very soon, Tinubu will also remove INEC chairman Mahmoud Yakubu and will replace with another Yoruba who will conduct the next election. So, I pity those who are saying they will ambush him in 2027. They've already stated that using BVAS is the choice of INEC chairman and not mandatory by law. So, what will stop the next INEC chairman who is going to be Yoruba from doing 3x the manipulation Mahmoud did? By 2027, 99% of Yorubas will be fanatical supporters of Tinubu, and he will use his men on ground in other states of Nigeria to subdue and get minimal numbers to back up what INEC will eventually announce.

Already, he has neutralized them by buying off some of their leaders while humbling others. They're now scared but don't even know where to start in confronting Tinubu who seems to be 10 steps ahead of them.

Tinubu is well experienced in all these shenanigans, his days running the streets in Chicago equipped him how to survive in the jungle.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by Donaldoni: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2023
Pigs..............

Crying more than the bereaved since forever cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by QuotaSystem: 11:31am On Sep 19, 2023
How many did Tinubu replace with Ibos? Or he’s not subduing them with the least appointments?

Lmao drinking Panadol for another man’s headache.

The Christian and Muslim North are thankful to Tinubu for the bounty of appointments and we will surely reciprocate to the SW when we return to power in 2031 cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by Obi2saveNigeria: 11:31am On Sep 19, 2023
The real pigs of Nigeria are those that exhume their dead parents so they can mine their heads. They're even worse than pigs. Pigs!

5 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by Obi2saveNigeria: 11:35am On Sep 19, 2023
QuotaSystem:
How many did Tinubu replace with Ibos?

Lmao drinking Panadol for another man’s headache.

It said Northern Christians, or can't you read and comprehend?

Northern Christians are politically oppressed in the North by the Muslims, so if Tinubu is empowering them as you presented, can't you understand why he is doing it?

To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

4 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by Obi2saveNigeria: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2023
Tinubu is empowering his people and region without minding what Northern Muslims think. At the same time, he is promoting Yoruba nationalism. In a few years time, they will merge political control with economic control then bluff the North. Bandits might even be in control of half of North by then, which means they will be too weak to be a threat to Yoruba hegemony. They will then use obnoxious policies to chase other ethnic groups from Lagos. At that point, Nigeria will then exist on their own terms.

The malos are indeed dumb. They don't even understand what is going on cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by QuotaSystem: 11:42am On Sep 19, 2023
Selective blindness.

Both Northern Christians & Muslims are thanking PBAT

How many has he replaced with subdued Ibos? You haven’t answered.

Obi2saveNigeria:

It said Northern Christians, or can't you read and comprehend?

Northern Christians are politically oppressed in the North by the Muslims, so if Tinubu is empowering them as you presented, can't you understand why he is doing it?

To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

11 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by Obi2saveNigeria: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Selective blindness.

Both Northern Christians & Muslims are thanking PBAT

How many has he replaced with subdued Ibos? You haven’t answered.

Lol, Igbophobia has made you guys not to see what is happening.

There was a reason why your fathers didn't allow bigots like Awolowo and MKO to succeed. But today's dull leaders from your region can't even see beyond their noses.

Una go cry blood when you finally realize what people like me saw much earlier. The fact that Tinubu can do whatever he wants against the North without caring about your feelings is the first sign of subjugation. Your politicians are now in disarray. Pledging loyalty to Tinubu and feigning ignorance just to hide their anxiety and fears. Unfortunately for you guys, Tinubu knows your situation and that's why he isn't relenting grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by QuotaSystem: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:
Tinubu is empowering his people and region without minding what Northern Muslims think. At the same time, he is promoting Yoruba nationalism. In a few years time, they will merge political control with economic control then bluff the North. Bandits might even be in control of half of North by then, which means they will be too weak to be a threat to Yoruba hegemony. They will then use obnoxious policies to chase other ethnic groups from Lagos. At that point, Nigeria will then exist on their own terms.

The malos are indeed dumb. They don't even understand what is going on cheesy cheesy

The SE has the least representation in this government and have been rendered irrelevant bystanders & onlookers, but you are more concerned about the better represented North cheesy

Better start planning for your next shot at Igbo Presidency in 2039 before the SS clinches it from under your nose.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by pongwa(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:
Lol, these crop of Northerners really don't know who they're dealing with. Their parents were actually much more smarter than them and that's why they ensured that no Yoruba bigot will rule Nigeria. That's why they supported the liberal minded ones like Obasanjo but stopped ethnocentric ones like Awolowo and MKO. However, these current Northern leaders couldn't reason beyond their noses, so they accepted Tinubu's Muslim-muslim ticket Greek gift. Little did they know that Tinubu has terrible plans for them.

Look at that NNPCL list that were sacked and you will see they're almost entirely Northerners. Then look at the ones Tinubu replaced them with, and you will see they're mostly Yorubas.

Tinubu is cleansing everywhere and replacing with his own people. He has succeeded in caging North within a few months of coming to power. Very soon, Tinubu will also remove INEC chairman Mahmoud Yakubu and will replace with another Yoruba who will conduct the next election. So, I pity those who are saying they will ambush him in 2027. They've already stated that using BVAS is the choice of INEC chairman and not mandatory by law. So, what will stop the next INEC chairman who is going to be Yoruba from doing 3x the manipulation Mahmoud did? By 2027, 99% of Yorubas will be fanatical supporters of Tinubu, and he will use his men on ground in other states of Nigeria to subdue and get minimal numbers to back up what INEC will eventually announce.

Already, he has neutralized them by buying off some of their leaders while humbling others. They're now scared but don't even know where to start in confronting Tinubu who seems to be 10 steps ahead of them.

Tinubu is well experienced in all these shenanigans, his days running the streets in Chicago equipped him how to survive in the jungle.
Propaganda is not your calling......

4 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by ElSudani: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2023
How many times would you post this nonsense on Nairaland?
Obidients are suddenly the defenders of the north! Wonderment!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by QuotaSystem: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2023
Relegated, politically handicapped onlooker, caged and helpless under the rule of those he hates has advice for the more politically astute North cheesy

Why do you think Tinubu couldn’t attack Niger again after all the huffing and puffing? You think Northern leaders are your mates?

The jokes write themselves on this forum grin

Obi2saveNigeria:

There was a reason why your fathers didn't allow bigots like Awolowo and MKO to succeed. But today's dull leaders from your region can't even see beyond their noses.

Una go cry blood when you finally realize what people like me saw much earlier. The fact that Tinubu can do whatever he wants against the North without caring about your feelings is the first sign of subjugation. Your politicians are now in disarray. Pledging loyalty to Tinubu and feigning ignorance just to hide their anxiety and fears. Unfortunately for you guys, Tinubu knows your situation and that's why he isn't relenting grin grin

11 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by QuotaSystem: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2023
ElSudani:
How many times would you post this nonsense on Nairaland?
Obidients are suddenly the defenders of the north! Wonderment!

Wonders indeed grin

The pain from Obi’s defeat at PEPT is raw and fresh, as well of the dawning reality of South East’s political subjugation and irrelevance for the next 16 years so he’s just projecting his insecurities.

Misery loves company wink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by ElSudani: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2023
QuotaSystem:

The pain from PEPT is raw and fresh, as well of the dawning reality of their political subjugation and irrelevance for the next 16 years so he’s just projecting.

Misery loves company wink

Don't mind the amateur propagandist.

5 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by Obi2saveNigeria: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2023
Lol, whether we produce the president or not is really not the issue. I supported Peter Obi because I truly believed he could reposition Nigeria, not because he is Igbo. But since I have seen that Nigeria is too decayed to be salvaged, I like what Tinubu is doing. He is showing to everyone that nationalism is dead, rather what we have is ethnic nationalism. It has helped in no small measure to jolt my people into understanding that one Nigeria is fantasy. You need to come to East and see investments pouring in. Most of these investments would ordinarily have gone to other regions in the past.

QuotaSystem:

The SE has the least representation in this government and have been rendered irrelevant bystanders & onlookers, but you are more concerned with the well represented North cheesy

Better start planning for 2039 Igbo Presidency before the SS clinches it from under your nose.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by Obi2saveNigeria: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2023
pongwa:
Propaganda is not your calling......

Sorry, your IQ is too low to understand it.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by QuotaSystem: 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
Good for you. Keep looking inwards because you’re too tactless and politically handicapped for national politics. With the high level of insecurity and ipob terrorism in the East however, I strongly doubt your claims about investors.

As for Tinubu, we are well aware that power has rotated south so his ethnic nationalism comes as no surprise. He is also too smart to toy with the North as he’s more aware than you about our political acumen. Ever wondered why he couldn’t go to war after the North resisted? Despite the prodding of western powers? Lol.

You should be more concerned with your sidelined status (even below the SS) under a southern Presidency.

Obi2saveNigeria:
Lol, whether we produce the president or not is really not the issue. I supported Peter Obi because I truly believed he could reposition Nigeria, not because he is Igbo. But since I have seen that Nigeria is too decayed to be salvaged, I like what Tinubu is doing. He is showing to everyone that nationalism is dead, rather what we have is ethnic nationalism. It has helped in no small measure to jolt my people into understanding that one Nigeria is fantasy. You need to come to East and see investments pouring in. Most of these investments would ordinarily have gone to other regions in the past.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by Obi2saveNigeria: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
The reason why Tinubu backed out of war with Niger is because he didn't get support from most parts of Nigeria except among his people. It's either you understand the dicey situation for North but decides to hide behind excuses or you're ignorant of it. Either way, what I'm saying will manifest more in the months and years to come. Mark it today!

QuotaSystem:
Relegated, politically handicapped onlooker, caged and helpless under the rule of those he hates has advice for the more politically astute North cheesy

Why do you think Tinubu couldn’t attack Niger again after all the huffing and puffing? You think Northern leaders are your mates?

The jokes write themselves on this forum grin

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by Fulaninigger: 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
Lol nyaamiiri flat.head desperately looking for a way to find solace after being relegated at the scheme of things. The Ibo appointments no reach 5 so far, but you had to tag along the north with you to find comfort! grin

The north has the highest number of ministers, NDLEA, DSS, NIA, EFCC, SGF, speaker, DSP and a good number of Aides

I'm a northerner and economically, i know northerners are the biggest thieves, I support Tinubu in manning all those sectors with ppl he can trust, especially now that every kobo is needed for development. That's is where Buhari got it wrong

Tinubu has the best intentions for the north. Wheat production loan, Ruga settlements, kano-maradi railway, Kaduna-kano railway, Lagos-kano gauge etc

If the northerners had their turn, why can't Yoruba, or is he replacing them with Ibo grin grin

I know your bitter and frustrated, hence the reason you are tactically looking for a partner grin
Obi2saveNigeria:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by QuotaSystem: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
Most of your political projections always fail so I won’t hold my breath cool

Meanwhile, enjoy Tinubu’s soaked slice of bread and worry more about South East’s journey into political wilderness till at least 2039 (with good behavior).

Obi2saveNigeria:
The reason why Tinubu backed out of war with Niger is because he didn't get support from most parts of Nigeria except among his people. It's either you understand the dicey situation for North but decides to hide behind excuses or you're ignorant of it. Either way, what I'm saying will manifest more in the months and years to come. Mark it today!

11 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by DaddyJapan(m): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:

To the best of my knowledge, Yoruba people do not do the kind of group-think your immbbeciliiic post infers.

One only needs to consider the most recent elections, and the spread of votes recorded, to see that these are a people who anchor their worldview on pluralism. Yes, precisely the sort that attracted David Laitin to Nigeria and served as the basis for his book (Hegemony and Culture - Politics and Religious Change among the Yoruba) many years ago.

If you are a good student of history, you will understand that the travails of Fajuyi, Soyinka, Tai-Solarin, and many others, during our nation's earlier post-colonial years, all point to a spirit of fair play that serves as an abiding principle.

What is more, if you are capable of appraising history objectively, you would also know that the greatest opposition Yoruba leaders ever faced came from other Yoruba people.

My point? The current administration is still in its infancy.
We need to give enough time before drawing hard and fast conclusions about real and imagined intent!

But whichever way it goes down, you can bet your last Naira that Yoruba people will be front and centre in the trenches when it matters the most.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by Obi2saveNigeria: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2023
Tinubu gave Minister of works to Umahi. Gave minister of FCT to Wike. Etc. So I don't understand what you mean by sideline.

Where is the high level of insecurity in the East? Latest data shows that insecurity is least in SE. You can only scare aware foreign investors not indigenous ones. Investments are pouring in the East and you can ask questions.

Tinubu has neutralized North within a very short time and you guys never saw it coming. But continue deceiving yourself Sha.

QuotaSystem:
Good for you. Keep looking inwards because you’re too tactless and politically handicapped for national politics. With the high level of insecurity and ipob terrorism in the East however, I strongly doubt your claims about investors.

As for Tinubu, we are well aware that power has rotated south so his ethnic nationalism comes as no surprise. He is also too smart to toy with the North as he’s more aware than you about our political acumen. Ever wondered why he couldn’t go to war after the North resisted? Despite the prodding of western powers? Lol.

You should be more concerned with your sidelined status (even below the SS) under a southern Presidency.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by Fulaninigger: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
Lol all this frustration because we didn't vote Obi, one will think Ibos are the ones benefiting from this appointments. You can't gaslight the the north, we are not as emotional as you

Umehi is work minister, so what! Are you trying to compare northern appointments with SE
Obi2saveNigeria:
Tinubu gave Minister of works to Umahi. Gave minister of FCT to Wike. Etc. So I don't understand what you mean by sideline.

Where is the high level of insecurity in the East? Latest data shows that insecurity is least in SE. You can only scare aware foreign investors not indigenous ones. Investments are pouring in the East and you can ask questions.

Tinubu has neutralized North within a very short time and you guys never saw it coming. But continue deceiving yourself Sha.

4 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by QuotaSystem: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:

So if the North is “neutralized”, then why is it the East that is crying?

You can only fool yourself cheesy

Fulaninigger:
You can't gaslight the the north, we are not as emotional as you

Words on marble. Don’t mind the amateur.

10 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by ebufa: 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
QuotaSystem:

The SE has the least representation in this government and have been rendered irrelevant bystanders & onlookers, but you are more concerned with the well represented North cheesy

Better start planning for 2039 Igbo Presidency before the SS clinches it from under your nose.

Ndigbo are an extraordinarily resilient nation......they have the highest capacity to over turn and collapse Nigeria...yet they are over heavily invested in the Nigerian project! What does not kill you will make you stronger!
Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by complexstuffs(m): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:

This is a very poor and lame attempt at pitching Tinubu against the north. Very poor IPOB/OBIDIENTS job

Maybe you should go back to the drawing board and create more lies that are more believable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by complexstuffs(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:

Why are you taking panadol for our headache na?

So a South East are the ones worrying about the welfare of the north?

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by complexstuffs(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:

pongwa told you that propaganda is not your calling. Listen to him

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by JohnnA1: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
Typical IGBO.

If they cannot have it, they'll start desperately trying to sow seeds of discord and lies between their perceived enemies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by complexstuffs(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
ebufa:

Ndigbo are an extraordinarily resilient nation...... they have the highest capacity to over turn and collapse Nigeria... yet they are over heavily invested in the Nigerian project! What does not kill you will make you stronger!

Stay away from expired mkporu mirri

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by abdeefggh: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
Mumu talks, as if each state doesn't have their executives and ministers representing them in federal level.

See them shouting around like mad people about few post that is not even up to 10.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Gave North Muslim-muslim Greek Gift So He Can Subdue Them by GeneralPula: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
Oh. So it's no longer:

Igbos before election - The Islamic & northerners cabals wants to use tinubu for their Islamization agenda by initiating M/M ticket..

Now, the story don change. It's now Tinubu gave the north M/M ticket..

It's all still boiling down on one thing - Self delusions!

13 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Talent Or Magic? (photos) / Abagworo(an Obidient) Called A Peter Obi Mofo / Postal Officers & Knowledge Of Geography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.