Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley (3832 Views)

Mohbad: How Naria Marley Disguised in A Small Taxi As He Arrives Lagos Airport / Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya / Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley by CrockvibesPRO: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
Mohbad: Netizens Respond To Lyrics In Naira Marley's Songs - 'How Many Men Have We Sent To God?'

In the wake of Mohbad’s tragic demise and the recent revelations surrounding Naira Marley and his associates, social media users have turned their attention to the rapper’s past lyrics, uncovering hidden meanings that have taken on a chilling significance.

Naira Marley, renowned for his bold and gritty persona, has frequently woven themes of rebellion and street life into his music. However, it is his mention of “sending men to God” in his lyrics that has captured the public’s curiosity.

In his songs, Naira Marley has alluded to involvement in violent and sinister activities.

The heightened scrutiny of these lyrics has raised concerns among some, prompting questions about whether the rapper has always been conveying a more sinister message.

“Gangpiano

Turn a mansion to a bando

Turn amapiano to a gang song

I’m d nigga u can count on. Ak, tech, mac, no laptop.. they try ride dey crash dey dash I laugh Who’s dat? See a opp reverse

Work rate mad I should be man of the match

How many man have I put underground

Shoot in Amiri like kayflock

How many man have we sent to Baba God?

Let’s mind d business that pay us

I will send kick to ur door like ASOS

Let me explain why they hate us, never mind, dem fo

of shii like Anti”

Source: https://crockvibes.com/mohbad-netizens-respond-to-lyrics-in-naira-marleys-songs-how-many-men-have-we-sent-to-god/

Seun Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley by Kestolove(m): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
Mohbad own na him go b d last one

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
Protest already going on everywhere
Re: Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley by dangermouse(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
After sending men to God, he will still one day go to meet God.
No one lives forever.

8 Likes

Re: Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley by illicit(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
Na gang life

Normal
Re: Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley by TemplarLandry: 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
grin “Work rate madd, I should be man of the match”

Vawulence.
Re: Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley by CJStarz: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin “Work rate madd, I should be man of the match”

Vawulence.

Meaning he wants no competition! He probably saw a Competition in Mohbad
Re: Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley by izonborn098(m): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
The lyrics so real...
Re: Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley by tonididdy(m): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
Naira is done for
He's officially an outcast.
We will use him to serve as a lesson to all music CEOs ...yes apply pressure, it's business but not to the point of bullying and murdering.

Your artiste is misbehaving...involve lawyers, marlianMUSIC tactics of dealing with artist who want to break out or want to have a voice is DRUGS, MORE FRUGS AND DRUGS

This is what drug cartels do to those owing them money, they will drug you daily until you are hooked and once you are hooked, in the streets and broke ....kapish....soul is wasted!

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley by Usmanovic95(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
And NBC didn't place a ban on this song!
See gory lyrics lipsrsealed.
If it's not Bob or Damian Marley,any other Marley no fit make my playlist sha.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley by oneman2k7: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
How will a sensible Nigerian government not banned this type of lyrics.

Naira Marley should be banned permanently in Nigeria.
Re: Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley by SouthSouth1914: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
One day, God go receive you!
Re: Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley by Sparrk007(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
Naira Marley is a monster cool
Re: Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
No champion forever
Re: Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley by LowKeyManny: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
Re: Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley by BigYash: 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
Na NBC wen no dey listen to music ,wan ban music ? grin If not this mohbad issues,who cared to drag people’s attention to the lyrics months ago? This is how Nigerians always carry matter for head.. very soon these many talks will die down. The shit will still continue in the hell ,called Nigerian music industry.. nollywood has it too.. you see producers sleeping with young ladies for movie roles.. in offices it happens.. they make you join cults ,they sleep with people ‘s wives ,all because of job offers and promotions.. This country is messed up.. These is just one out of many cases that happens ,every now and then.
Re: Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley by astonished: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2023
What people don't know is that, crime is not what the harden criminal does with a trace.

People don't commit crime and leave a trace, of course they know that may be their last crime, so they do the crime with professionalism.

Some idiot still exonerated this serial murderer harden criminal just because they said he's not around the country when Mohbad death, even with lots of evidence flying here and there,

They are thousands way to kill someone without directly involved, no one do crime openly for people to know he's the one.

Scammer scam anonymously and you expect harden criminal like Naira Marley & Sam Larry to openly perpetrated their evil with trace, so many way they can do it secretly, it's call clean job
Re: Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley by MS247: 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
cool

Over hundred arrest, by Scotland Yard, London Metropolitan Police, Nigerian Police, EFCC

Assaulting Rugged man and many people openly on camera

Naira Marley must quickly be tamed, if not his Marlian Army would be worst than Boko haram and IPOB

Re: Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley by Nicepoker(m): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
Usmanovic95:
Have you ever heard that song in a radio station before?
Re: Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley by Johnvincent: 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2023
Heavy Protest Happening In Nigeria Now Over Mohbad Deàth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx2LUlj9BEM
Re: Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley by sirchim(m): 1:21am On Sep 20, 2023
Usmanovic95:
this one na very foolish and a counterfeit Marley. He is totally the OPPOSITE of the REAL BOB NESTA MARLEY. I have never listen to his music, cos I know it will be so EMPTY.
Re: Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley by MrBroke(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2023
Once you listen to these songs I automatically rate you a retard.
Re: Mohbad: 'how Many Men Have We Sent To God?' - Naira Marley by emmabest2000(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2023
Your days are numbered

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Rukky Sanda Gets A New Look. Weird? (pics) / Meet Ramsey Nouah’s Beautiful Wife And Kids! / Aspiring Model Spent $50,000 On Plastic Surgery To Get Size 32K (yes, K) Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.