Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Omchannels.com For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Omchannels.com For Sale (697 Views)

Www.tech9ja.com For Sale / *(how To Get A Premium Lifetime Account At Lynda.com For Free!!!)* / Man Sells Ebola.com For 33 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omchannels.com For Sale by iwantto(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2011
omchannels.com a short google-like subscription platform is currently being offered for sale. Those interested can send their interest to contact@omchannels.com.
Re: Omchannels.com For Sale by Afam4eva(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2011
I think it will help if you give us statistical information about the website. Like page rank, traffic etc. So that prospective buyers will know what they're going for.
Re: Omchannels.com For Sale by iwantto(m): 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2011
I just completed the project like two weeks ago. The concept is to allow people create sms channels or groups that people can subscribed to and get updated whenever the channel sends out broadcast.

Take for example, an sms channel created for Job Openings in Ikeja Lagos, people interested in getting updated whenever there are new jobs opening in Ikeja will need to subscribe to the channel. They receive alerts on their phones whenever the channel sends out new job openings.

The catch is that, members of the public can create their own channels and share revenue with the administrator. The portal uses sms units loaded on the subscriber account to send messages to their mobile phones.

the project is something I really want to see grow, that is why I am selling to somebody willing to manage it.

I support the project for atleast 3months of programming to help adjust the scripts.
Re: Omchannels.com For Sale by heebakutty: 7:53am On Dec 01, 2011
What is your sale value?? i got appraisal for your omchannels.com from Zippozap and if your say your price it will be easy to fix the price and can get it,

(1) (Reply)

Designed Timeline Pages Review / CPC, CPM Ads Sites Owned By Nigerians / Money Transfer Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.