Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

QNET Product Expos 2023 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / QNET Product Expos 2023 (179 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

QNET Product Expos 2023 by Haleemahummar: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
I realise I’m getting to this late, but better late than never. Early in August, I had the privilege of attending a product expo here in Lagos. It was a massive hit; everyone in attendance got to interact firsthand with all of QNET's impressive product range, which helped show how committed QNET is to quality. We had the opportunity to learn what each product was and what they did from experts there who explained these to us.

The expo also helped explain how the business opportunity QNET offers works; you simply earn through product sales. It was truly amazing and insightful. I hope another one is held soon so as to invite others to enjoy the experience I had.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Like Minds In Calabar- / Shalina Healthcare Rewards MVMI Season 2 Winners With Millions In Cash Prizes / Retro Wedding Ideas For Your Perfect Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.