Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Whats Really Happening Inside The Marlians Records House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Whats Really Happening Inside The Marlians Records House (1148 Views)

"I'm A Marlians", High School Girl Brags. / Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend / Nigerian Policeman Shot Passenger Leg Inside The Car "Blood Rushing" - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Really Happening Inside The Marlians Records House by Calimuzik: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
1 before the mohbad issue there was Febian Blu signed by
naira Marley he is currently mad after complaining that Marley is not honouring the terms and what he promised him before signing him and how he has been maltreated the next thing Febian runs Mad
I was in Cali when he was signed and everyone was happy that he is going to Lagos to improve but he came back mad

2 have u heard of DJ splash who is currently mad and it has been hell to him and his family after having issues with naira Marley while under his label and up till today naira Marley has been able to explain what really happened to him and is also refusing to talk to the young mans mother

3 what about Tori Keeche who left the label after hearing things she can't even talk about and she was forcefully broth back and even after she complained about Sam Larry trying to rape her

now THE MOHBAD issue how and when did it all begin
*** He wanted a change of manager and his manager at that time was naira Marleys brother
now if it was not in his contract or if he can't demand for a change of manager then Marley was not going to use force or intimidation
Mohbad was in his right to demand a change of manager
let me ask u has there been pease since that time for the young man.
He left the label and since then his life has been hell
NDLEA claim now that he was not among the the people arrested can u see the foul play in that
are u saying zino, shobumi and others were arrested and mohbad who was in the same house with them who was one of the most outspoken in that video was not arrested that night the post and names relesed by Ndlea about night was clearly a cover up waiting for this day
see the music industry is far more than the songs u listen to
ThAt young man died slowly after demanding a change of manager
Re: Whats Really Happening Inside The Marlians Records House by Acekidc4(m): 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
What's happening there is Sodom and Gommorah!! It's a house filled with Occultist!!

5 Likes

Re: Whats Really Happening Inside The Marlians Records House by ceejay80s(m): 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
I no go talk , Dem fit come kill me too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats Really Happening Inside The Marlians Records House by Calimuzik: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
What's happening there is Sodom and Gommorah!! It's a house filled with Occultist!!

Bro I believe its really dark in there

3 Likes

Re: Whats Really Happening Inside The Marlians Records House by Lama70(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
The music or entertainment world is not for the Lily-livered . It's no gain saying that something "dark", heinous and unnaturally deep is happening in there. Even local musicians in the village have tales to tell.

May God help us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian War Criminals Hiding In Canada / Did Acid Attack Girl, 20, Throw Burning Liquid On HERSELF? / Same UNILAG Lecturer, Akin Baruwa Accused Of Raping Another Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.