Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) (29225 Views)

Man Accused Of Circulating Ex Girlfriend’s Sextape Acquitted After 2 Years / Soldiers Accused Of Snatching Ballot Boxes And Replacing With Printed Papers / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by Morbeta11(m): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
Where is the stolen manhood...

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
Phred1717:
FOOOOOLLLL...

grin

Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by PoliteActivist: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
Satanistx:
No proof , no evidence, cameras everywhere but but they can't video it to show us how him preek take loss. This jungle justice is the same jungle justice naira Marley is facing now.
Naija can never go Forward. .
This is why I advice people to avoid poor people. It's not because u hate them but because their mentality is poor .
How can you start beating a mentally derailed man and claiming he collect your blokos. The proof is right in front of you open it and video it .
Poor people are cancer.
I now see why them adenuga run go water side and leave una dry land for una .
Pukes at peasants reading this now
🤮🤮🤮🤮

Ok, ok, what would you do if you walk by a beggar or give him money and immediately feel your dick going in??
I really want to know
Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by Bimpe29: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
Without mincing words, people are hungry, angry and frustrated at the moment. But that doesn't translate to being heartless, irrational and sinful. Why pilfering human organs?
Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by Decarbonisation: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
People are fu..cking dumb!
In the year of our Lord 2023, fools still believe di..cks can be snatched?
Smh.
Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by Sunnyski: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Why Steal your fellow man Blokos 🤨 Wetin you wan Use am do!!

To add to their own and double their gbola for confirm knacking 😂
Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by PoliteActivist: 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
Guyman01:
Its fake news because the accuser will not agree to naked himself in public for people to verify if it has turned to Kpekus or flat.
Some stupid ignorant people will just embark on mob action and lynch innocent people over this nonsense and after that the accuser will claim that it has been restored.
Police must arrest and prosecute all those accusers to serve as a deferent

I'm not sure you can blame the accuser. What would you do if you walk by someone or shake his hand and immediately feel your dick going in, getting smaller??
Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by shon146: 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2023
Dittodat:
K
And people actually believe that manhood can be stolen? The same people still believe in money ritual hence killing people for nothing.
Omo,we get long way to go in Nigeria.
These kinds of mindset can't build a prosperous society.
These ones are still stuck in the neanderthal era.
Keep playing, something were happen for my street for Abj Sunday morning also it happens just pray it didn't come to you before believing,

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by Sleekfingers: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
BloomingDale:
If you have money stay away from poor people and poor areas. A lot of people are frustrated in this Nigerian economy.

You are absolutely right. That's why I don't go to some neighborhoods. The poor people see the rich as enemies. As if na the rich caused their poverty.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by PusssyLord: 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
The only people that believe this rubbish story of snatched manhood are the intellectually lazy lots who spend too much time in front of television watching their fellow intellectually lazy individuals "lazying" about inside a house for 3 months.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by BRATISLAVA: 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
A backward society in a 21st century world is a plague.

It's not the society. It is the actions of Nigerian men.
Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by BRATISLAVA: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
shon146:

Keep playing, something were happen for my street for Abj Sunday morning also it happens just pray it didn't come to you before believing,

What happened?
Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
Crazy things keep happening
Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by Guyman01: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
Exceed15:
Bullshit story. The picture of stolen part should be shown.
There's never been any pictures of missing parts, its all false alarms

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by operotimi: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
You’re a mumu man …
geoworldedu:
Hmm.
Another innocent man down in a superstitious environment. Reports like these are akin to the erroneous beliefs of the ancient days of developed countries, which they have moved on from.
I hope Nigeria will grow past it too someday. But thousands of innocent ones would have gone down.
Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by Kekenary: 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
This is a rampant occurrence in Calabar but everyone is denying it.
Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by Satanistx: 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Ok, ok, what would you do if you walk by a beggar or give him money and immediately feel your dick going in??
I really want to know
I will open it , show people on video that my dick is going in, so everything to beg him to restore it, then serve what ever god or devil or deity or babalawo he serves. I will serve it for life because that will be the first time I will be seeing something supernatural in live action
Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by Satanistx: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
temmyejo:

There is Karma remember, and even you are not really rich in character from your comment.
I am already enjoying my karma
Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by geoworldedu: 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2023
operotimi:
You’re a mumu man …
Just like your father who fvcked your mother's rotten vagina to birth you.
Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by geoworldedu: 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I'm not sure you can blame the accuser. What would you do if you walk by someone or shake his hand and immediately feel your dick going in, getting smaller??

Your dick is afraid of strangers. Why can't Africa try to research on the possible reason for dick shrinking instead of pinning it on innocent people? Some people's dick can't rise when they see women or when in a condom. It's a medical condition. This too I believe 100% that it is a medical condition caused by fear. Africans will have to wait until oyinbo science eventually help them unravel the mystery in the future. Lazy Africans.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by 7arrows: 12:12am On Sep 20, 2023
agulion:
What do Yoruba Muslims do with all this manhood the steal everywhere,

What do you mean by yoruba Muslims?
Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by ashawopikin(m): 1:41am On Sep 20, 2023
Abeg o make una no near ibadan o
Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by Abuloma80(f): 1:44am On Sep 20, 2023
Editorialtimes:

Source: https://thebureau.com.ng/breaking-news-mysterious-male-organ-theft-ring-busted-in-lokoja-kogi-state/

WE ARE IN THE 21ST CENTURY, PLEASE PEOPLE SHOULD DISABUSE THEIR MINDS WITH SUCH SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEVES! HERE AGAIN INNOCENT SOULS WILL BE CAPTURED AND PUNISHED FOR WHAT THEY DON'T ABOUT. SUCH HAPPENINGS CAN'T BE SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN. ANYBODY WITH AN EXCEPTIONALLY TINY ORGAN WILL RAISE ALARM THAT "HIS THING HAS BEEN STOLEN".
Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by okoroemeka(m): 5:21am On Sep 20, 2023
Tokskob2008:
Where are the supposedly stolen male organs or are we not entitled to see some of it with the culprit cool

I am even trying to reason how realistic it is to steal another man's manhood that is still attached to the body just by touching the person,if this is not false panic news then it must be the biggest magic trick in history
Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by lhurd: 6:41am On Sep 20, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

They sell it to the apostles of the Jewish Igbo called Nnamdi Kanu.
Lol... Savage

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by Testimony1988(m): 8:14am On Sep 20, 2023
He wants to get cheap money by all means, not knowing it will put him in trouble.
Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by Exceed15: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2023
Guyman01:

There's never been any pictures of missing parts, its all false alarms

Don't mind them. Just witch hunting innocent man
Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by effido666: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2023
Wetin again if no b to make money.
Acekidc4:
Why Steal your fellow man Blokos 🤨 Wetin you wan Use am do!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested / 3 Men Arrested For Exhuming 10 Corpses & Beheading Them For Ritual In Ekiti / Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.