Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

A Fashion And Lifestyle Blog For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Fashion And Lifestyle Blog For Sale (123 Views)

Entertainment - Lifestyle Blog With 300+ Daily Clicks For Sale / Lifestyle Blog With About 1000+ Daily Visitors For Sale / I Need A Professional Lifestyle Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Fashion And Lifestyle Blog For Sale by Marianna8(f): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
If you would love to buy a fashion and lifestyle blog, reach out!

95% of the traffic is organic
Monthly views close to 5k

The Facebook and Pinterest social media pages are working fine with engagement.

The blog is 2.5 years old.

It started with thin content but the last few articles are long-form after been restrategized.

Some of the affiliate article of the blogs are on the top page of Google.

It is Adsense approved and pin verified.

Reason for selling: owners interests and priorities is no more in line with blogging.

If you know very well about blogging. This blog is for you. It needs just little touch to your taste and more SEO optimized content to grow.

Sounds like you?

Reach out via +2348128031879

Please don't just say hi...

Go straight to the point, and I will send you the URL

After sending you the URL...review it and tell me your offer (by conscience) .

If its okay be me...we move

If not...we move as well

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert! Beware Of This Username : 'SRREDKITA' Srredkita / Web & App Development Services For Your Business & Organization / Get Amazing Blogger Themplates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.