Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? (2199 Views)

Gang Which Specializes In Killing Young Girls For Ritual Nabbed In Osun / Gang Which Specialized In Kidnapping And Sale Of Babies Busted In Anambra. Photo / Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by Boniwhite: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
This topic is not in any way promoting gang culture. Just educational purpose.
I have heard stories of how people got robbed at knife point in London, some even got stabbed by street gangs in London.
Then come to u.s, there is gang culture of drugs, guns and sex promoted by hip-hop etc.
Personally I haven't been to neither of u.k nor u.s. so my opinion is what I read or watch on movies cool
So fellow naira landers who have been to u.k or u.s should enlightened us!
Those who haven't step out of naija opinions are welcome as well. Thank you!!

1 Like

Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by Zonefree(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
How can you compare gangs that use knife and gangs that use guns? Are knives and guns mate

Gangs in Ogbomoso are even deadlier and more dangerous than gangs in UK.

17 Likes

Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by Omihanifa: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
I my own opinion, I think US own is more dangerous because theirs involves the use of Guns unlike UK that is more of knives

4 Likes

Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by Righthussle: 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Zonefree:
How can you compare gangs that use knife and gangs that use guns? Are knives and guns mate

Loool

1 Like

Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by youngsahito(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
How will you bring knife to a gun fight.

2 Likes

Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by Iamcrazy: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
UK gangs is no match to mushin and agege boiz
Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by toms55(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
Because say u just start to watch Top Boy u begin ask yeye question undecided

5 Likes

Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by 7bucklife: 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2023
You can't survive knife stabs ..its not like its a blunt kitchen knife your attacker would be holding.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by Rahkman: 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
Zonefree:

with their funny Harry Potter accent trying to form tough with borrowed Chicago drill grin grin

5 Likes

Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
Well, both are woosies. If you looking for real gangs, start from Mexico down to south America.
Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by luvlyoracle(m): 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
I don't even know UK has gangs sef.
The thought just came now
Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by emperor4love(m): 12:15am On Sep 20, 2023
U.s gang way de fight Mexican drug cartels u de compare with u.k...After Italy na california be another branch fr Mafian's...u go de compare u.k nd France cos most of knife stuff is related religion bigots of a tin

1 Like

Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by NaijaGoBetter2: 12:58am On Sep 20, 2023
I swear Lagos gang are more dangerous than UK gangs.

Majority of peeps that form UK gang are Pakis and few Britz

2 Likes

Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by Gadafii: 8:59am On Sep 20, 2023
Zonefree:

but UK gangster came to terrorized the entire Nigerian music industry

Back to topic. Gun is very popular in the US, gangsters in the US are more deadly than UK

It’s in the That you will see gangsters/cartels from Colombia, Mexico, china Russia, all operate

1 Like

Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by MrBroke(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2023
UKS gang is more dangerous. Don't think too much
Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by Deripper: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2023
Boniwhite:
This topic is not in any way promoting gang culture. Just educational purpose.
I have heard stories of how people got robbed at knife point in London, some even got stabbed by street gangs in London.
Then come to u.s, there is gang culture of drugs, guns and sex promoted by hip-hop etc.
Personally I haven't been to neither of u.k nor u.s. so my opinion is what I read or watch on movies cool
So fellow naira landers who have been to u.k or u.s should enlightened us!
Those who haven't step out of naija opinions are welcome as well. Thank you!!
guy you nor try at all Mexico and U.S na get the most dangerous gangsters in the world. UK nor follow at all,na now U.S done dey calm for gangsterism. You nor suppose compare the two at all. UK nor join

1 Like

Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by maasoap(m): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2023
Zonefree:

Well, I would be more dreadful of UK gangs using knives than USA gangs using guns. Using knife to kill someone is more brutal and crude than using gun.
Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2023
Central, and South American countries have the most deadliest gangs

1 Like

Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by Creamypie(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2023
U can't compare bullet with knife. U can fight of knife attack, and with minimal injury, even when u aren't armed, but bullet? Mbanu

1 Like

Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by kingthreat(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2023
The gangs in London are usually European and African gangs.
The gangs in the US are from all over the world.

1 Like

Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by Papilagreen: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
Bia let me enlighten u small I have friends I have helped relocated from the UK to the USA not just one but 6 and all of them dey claim hard men back then I men when they were in Nigeria I dey take style fear them.
When they reach America they go first start with that their rubbish INIT talk dey carry knife for pocket after a few months nobody tell them they all calm down.

Moral of the story
First no use UK compare America for UK ma knife dem dey use rob and stab person. Here na automatic guns dem go use spray person here most times the gun dey scatter the victim body na DNA sample dem dey use identify them. N here I first see how gun shot to the head with Beretta dey look like after splashing everywhere. Believe me I couldn't eat for days.

UK na Lagos state with steady light ND water most especially tht PECKHAM area.
For here once u turn 18 u can walk up to NY gun store and buy guns with ur valid ID. Dem just look am oh 18years oyah choose ur gun to buy..

Do u even read or watch about mass shootings in schools here in America I me
an like secondary schools ooo where u don see am happen for UK?

The gangs here a bloody na international standard.
All be baddest them all around the world na America dem come end.
If dem boys from America pull enter UK base on wahala level them go clear that whole UK in less than a jiffy.
I dey see s e dey play dey show here if u no get mind leave streets way for boys wain sabi for here for America ooo UK na pikin when it comes to gang lands.
Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by stainzvill(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
Uk boiz go shank you quietly
Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by TyroneP(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
It's a public knowledge that gangs in the States are more terrific or dangerous than the UK gangs. From the East Coast to West Coast down to the Hispanic and other tribes. Even their Mexican affiliations is not helping the war against drug-gang related activities.
Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by Dexy4yah(m): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
It should have been mexico gangs vs US gangs.

Some of the hardcore gang members in US are from mexico
Re: UK Or US Gang, Which Is More Dangerous? by emperor4love(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
UK na religion related stuff

(1) (Reply)

I Sleep With My Son 5 Times A Day For Money — Shocking Confession Of A Mother / Mother Watched Daughter Get Raped, Killed Then Had Dinner And Sex With Killer / WICKED!!!!! Lady's Br*st Cut Off For Stealing (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.