Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,603 members, 7,861,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Diaspora Apc Cheiftain Feliciates With Dr Obafemi Hamzat On His 59th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diaspora Apc Cheiftain Feliciates With Dr Obafemi Hamzat On His 59th Birthday (91 Views)

David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records / Dr Obafemi Committed Suicide After Attending To Yusuf Buhari After Accident - SR / Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diaspora Apc Cheiftain Feliciates With Dr Obafemi Hamzat On His 59th Birthday by PENTALK360(m): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
The Emeritus Chairman, All Progressives Congress Scandinavia and the former Secretary, APC Committee of Diaspora Chairmen (CDC) Hon. Lawal Rilwan Ayoola (LRA), feliciates with the Deputy Governor of Lagos State, Dr Kadiri Obafemi Hamzat as he turns 59.

On Tuesday, during an interview with journalists, Honorable Ayoola extended his warmest birthday wishes to the deputy governor of Lagos State, Dr. Femi Hamzat.

The APC Emeritus Chairman said...

"Dr. Kadiri Obafemi Hamzat  is a statesman whose life has been marked by a deep sense of duty and an unwavering commitment to public service. Throughout his distinguished career, Deputy Governor, Dr Kadiri Obafemi Hamza,  has consistently demonstrated exemplary leadership qualities."

"His visionary approach to governance, dedication to the welfare of Lagosians, and his tireless efforts in driving development initiatives have made him a beacon of hope for the people of Lagos and Ifako Ijaiye Federal Constituency."

"As he enters this new chapter of his life, I pray he remains resolute in his mission to foster growth, inclusivity, and prosperity within the state. His ability to navigate challenges with grace and determination continues to inspire confidence among his constituents."

"I Lawal Rilwan Ayoola (LRA) extend my warmest birthday wishes to our leader, Deputy Governor Dr. Kadiri Obafemi Hamzat and a statesman. I wish him continued good health, wisdom, and success in all his endeavors. His leadership has been instrumental in shaping the present and future of Lagos State and the office of the deputy governor redefined."

He further added:

"As we look ahead, I am confident that Deputy Governor, Dr Kadiri Obafemi Hamzat will continue to be a driving force behind the state's progress, building on the solid foundation of good governance that he has laid.

Once Again, Happy 59th birthday, Deputy Governor Dr Kadiri Obafemi Hamzat! May this year be filled with joy, prosperity, and many more opportunities to make a positive impact on our great state, and may your legacy of service and leadership shine ever brighter."

https://www.pentalk360.com.ng/diaspora-apc-chieftain-extends-heartfelt-birthday-wishes-to-lagos-state-deputy-governor-on-his-59th-birthday/

1 Share

Re: Diaspora Apc Cheiftain Feliciates With Dr Obafemi Hamzat On His 59th Birthday by Dpen11(f): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
Happy birthday sir

(1) (Reply)

Consumer Loans Hit N2.4trn In Q1, 2023 / Governor Oyebanji's Vision For Ekiti State: A 300-day Progress Report / Court Stops Impeachment Move On Ondo Deputy Gov, Aiyedatiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.