Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Godfatherism Should Stop From Now Henceforth - Bella Shmurda Fumes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Godfatherism Should Stop From Now Henceforth - Bella Shmurda Fumes (19298 Views)

Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) / Ali Baba: Thunder Fire Anybody That Steals Government Fund Henceforth / Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godfatherism Should Stop From Now Henceforth - Bella Shmurda Fumes by TruthsFM: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2023
NAC1666:

Leave the music industry.. even in the US
😂
Re: Godfatherism Should Stop From Now Henceforth - Bella Shmurda Fumes by Xkale1996(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2023
ATEAMS:
Ok

But trend carefully....

They're not sleeping
him too no dey sleep

Him know waiting him match
Re: Godfatherism Should Stop From Now Henceforth - Bella Shmurda Fumes by crismark(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

Lol, they should only be taken serious if ½ of those protesting are not into drugs, fraud, cultism, thuggery or any other crime, ½ sef too much, ¼ of them.
Most of them are also doing the same to people they have significant power over
lol
Leave them to keep deceiving themselves.. the same people wey belong to Aye, Eiye, Vikings etc are the ones protesting against the result of their actions.
Re: Godfatherism Should Stop From Now Henceforth - Bella Shmurda Fumes by BrutusOj(m): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2023
Vron:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoJF8Q_6zE

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed
Dear moderators and @seun. This post is becoming so irritating to some of us. Scrolling through threads and bumping into these pictures is an eye sore. Soliciting for help can be done without dropping the pictures every time. It's more than two years already since I started seeing it.

1 Like

Re: Godfatherism Should Stop From Now Henceforth - Bella Shmurda Fumes by masseratti: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

Lol, they should only be taken serious if ½ of those protesting are not into drugs, fraud, cultism, thuggery or any other crime, ½ sef too much, ¼ of them.
Most of them are also doing the same to people they have significant power over
don't mind the irresponsible crowd out there.. It's lack of job in the society that will make them come out in different cities to say they are protesting... Allow autopsy to be done for heavens sake.. And why was he buried so quickly? It's going to be very herculean for any prosecutor to tie the Sammy Larry and naira Marley to his death on court.. They will need to prove beyond reasonable doubt that they have direct hand in his cause of death. People are shouting up and down that manager and promoters are bad.. Do you have any idea how much this people spend on artist? Practically clothing, housing, feeding them for years whilst praying their song become successful and you reap your investments? We av not heard from the other side we are protesting.. Although the other side becoming law enforcers themselves already tag them guilty in the eyes of the public.. Why would you go and beat up someone on his video shot set with machetes.... That's. Crazy.
Re: Godfatherism Should Stop From Now Henceforth - Bella Shmurda Fumes by BrutusOj(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2023
Vron:
I am deeply sorry for the inconveniences the picture may have cost you but it is not up to two years if I dropped them without the pictures some people may not believe me and think the method is a scammer handwork
it's better to create a thread for that purpose and it appears you keep changing account.
Re: Godfatherism Should Stop From Now Henceforth - Bella Shmurda Fumes by profodbaba: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2023
unfortunately, Godfatherism no fit stop anytime soon.

For your projects and research work (BSc. MSc., PHd) for any department, reach out to Adenike on +234 912 087 0211. She is the best Project/research/thesis writer out there. Get your projects done in 10 days max and her charges are fair.
Re: Godfatherism Should Stop From Now Henceforth - Bella Shmurda Fumes by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2023
flokii:
Bella, no go there..
There will always be people you can look up to. No man is an island.

All Tinubu supporters are crawling out of their holes
Re: Godfatherism Should Stop From Now Henceforth - Bella Shmurda Fumes by Felabarmudia: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
It can't stop now. It can only stop when Yorubas emulate Igbos individualistic nature.

Yorubas have a culture of too many attachment. No iota of courage to call the bluf of a benefactor to go solo in the face of oppression. Look at how they are embarrassing themselves begging for Nigerian UNITY up and down. They have the sea access, they have the biggest city in NIGERIA but so much afraid to have country of their own. Their population is bigger than many successful countries in the world. At every point, there is always this so much dependency and god fatherism.

It is so much you begin to wonder why. When they lie down to greet, they are looking for opportunities. This is the reason they cannot ruggedly make money outside their lands.

Another educated fool spotted
Re: Godfatherism Should Stop From Now Henceforth - Bella Shmurda Fumes by killsmith(f): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
It can't stop now. It can only stop when Yorubas emulate Igbos individualistic nature.

Yorubas have a culture of too many attachment. No iota of courage to call the bluf of a benefactor to go solo in the face of oppression. Look at how they are embarrassing themselves begging for Nigerian UNITY up and down. They have the sea access, they have the biggest city in NIGERIA but so much afraid to have country of their own. Their population is bigger than many successful countries in the world. At every point, there is always this so much dependency and god fatherism.

It is so much you begin to wonder why. When they lie down to greet, they are looking for opportunities. This is the reason they cannot ruggedly make money outside their lands.

Unfortunately, the tribal leaders have this same mentality. Once you have money, they prostrate for you.

1 Like

Re: Godfatherism Should Stop From Now Henceforth - Bella Shmurda Fumes by Shattuck(m): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
theophorus:
Children reasoning.

Except his definition of godfatherism is Thuggery, Hard Drugs, Fraud etc... You should realize that none of those stuffs end well.

But in real world of Business and Work, you need that person who will give you opportunity to show yourself to the World.

Only let your dealings be legit and avoid fraud in every way possible and avoid Evil people and fraud people and violence people.
godfatherism has many meaning but in Nigeria of course everyone knows godfatherism equals corruption, it is a negative word, I see you talking about the business world and career world, and about opportunities, I think the more appropriate word for that should be mentorship, there is big difference between a godfatherism and mentorship, one has a positive Outlook the other negative.
Re: Godfatherism Should Stop From Now Henceforth - Bella Shmurda Fumes by davibid: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Naira Marley music career and record label has come to a disgraceful end

He was never a role model

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze & Tastebudz Feed 890 People At Okobaba Destitute Camp For Lepers / Picture Of Rihanna Kissing Her New Boyfriend Matt Kemp In Mexico / Regina Daniels Arrests Richy Adams, Fake Producer For Impersonation & Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.