Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

How Do I Select My Favorite Genre Of Song? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Select My Favorite Genre Of Song? (115 Views)

How To Start A Football Club Blog For Your Favorite Club In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Select My Favorite Genre Of Song? by NLmedia: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
To begin with, The genre of song has to do with styles of music. From the beat to the lyrics and the lyrical arrangement of the song.

Selecting favorite genre depends on the type of person you are. It might be surprising to think that favorite genre can be chosen depending on the type of person you are. Take for instance if an evangelist is to select a favorite genre you do not expect him to select Fuji, Juju or Hip-hop that is that.

Another factor for selecting favorite genre is the type of song you relate with. All genre of song have a content and is actually communicating with the listener. If you are not relating to a particular rhythm or arrangement of song then definitely that genre is not a favorite.

To sum up everything, another important factor especially to singers is what you listen to and what you have can easily do. Let us take a look at Afrobeat. Afrobeat are mostly done by Africans and that is because of the things they listen to. Flows of the older generation using instruments like the Flute, Konga, shekere and so on brought Afrobeat. We have different afrobeats songs which most Africans choose as favorite https://www.naijabam.com.ng/category/music/. If you do not listen and can not create such flows then it can not be your favorite

In summary selecting a favorite genre depends on what you are, What you do or can do, and what you listen to.

(1) (Reply)

Web Design Mastery Course / Improve Your Website Speed For Free. / Create Free Android App & Monetize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.