Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,039 members, 7,845,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

“I Have Not Been Able To Sleep Since Mohbad’s Death” – Davido Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have Not Been Able To Sleep Since Mohbad’s Death” – Davido Says (206 Views)

Obama DMW Death: Davido Pays Tribute, Says 'I Am Hurt, Broken, Sad' / DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Have Not Been Able To Sleep Since Mohbad’s Death” – Davido Says by seelyrics: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
“I have not been able to sleep since Mohbad’s death” – Davido says
Nigerian music sensation Davido has shared his profound emotional struggle following the tragic loss of fellow artist Mohbad. In a heartfelt Instagram post, Davido revealed that he has been grappling with sleepless nights since the untimely demise of Mohbad, who passed away last month at the age of 27.

“Mohbad your spirit is strong ooo… sleep come hard me” Davido wrote, demonstrating how heavily the tragedy has weighed on his mind.

He also expressed his intention to attend the upcoming candlelight tribute and procession dedicated to honoring the late rapper Mohbad. Davido’s decision highlights the prevailing sense of sorrow that has enveloped Nigeria’s music community following the tragic loss of the rising star, Mohbad.

Support Us By Reading Full gist and other interesting gists here - https://www.seelyrics.com/i-have-not-been-able-to-sleep-since-mohbads-death-davido-says/

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert! Beware Of ANTHONY UGOCHUKWU AGBAHIWE Username 'srredkita'srredkita / Celebrity Photos / The Mind And Money: A Psychological Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.